Chloe todd #14 she's engaged, we’re enraged, how much longer will her boys be caged?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched some of chloe story. I'm not only baffled as to why holly didn't include the boy's in the proposal. But also why her mum had banners and people around nd rently one helped her pick the ring. Yet non of her friends or family was there to celebrate the engagement 🤔. Got engaged but hasn't said they are going to move in together. Or look for a new house together all very odd.

Reactions: 7
Just watched some of chloe story. I'm not only baffled as to why holly didn't include the boy's in the proposal. But also why her mum had banners and people around nd rently one helped her pick the ring. Yet non of her friends or family was there to celebrate the engagement 🤔. Got engaged but hasn't said they are going to move in together. Or look for a new house together all very odd.
I'm sure holly already lives there. She seems to be there all the time. Perviously holly still lived at her mums. They now visit hollys mum on the weekend. Don't need to visit somewhere if you live there. She's 100% already moved in

Reactions: 11
Yeah you would think if it was planned to go to her mums she could have invited 1-2 of chloes friends or her mum and sister i felt it was all about hollys family wonder if we will see anything from chloes side

Reactions: 4
Wheres Aaron gone 😂😂😂
Definitely been reading here
Bet holly made her take it down - red flag controlling behaviour 🙃

also can’t wait for Chloe to find out the elaborate ways she proposed to her ex’s as it wasn’t any miller and carter bullshit if I remember rightly. However the speech was roughly the same.

Ok so she already knew about the engagement happening because holly “shew” her the ring, but acted like she didn’t know what the plate said when it came out and thought it was choc decoration.

the nails were stick on and as usual they’re off after day 1

The boys don’t understand what marriage is so chloes told them there will be cake so they’re now very excited - but they’ll be waiting approx 5 years for the cake according to Chloe.
Holly was talking the chloes friend for a LONG TIME about proposing and helped god knows how long that would have been as 6 months isn’t even a long time. Shes been reading here again because she had to declare it was the best day of her life AFTER the kids were born of course. Yeah right.
she then went on and on about taking the kids to Disneyland before they get married so that Chloe can live her childhood dream, not saying the boys won’t enjoy it but of course life revolves around chlo and it’s for her too.
she’s going to the park and the museum tis weekend and she’s got the boys in the half term she wanted us all to know

oh and my fav bit was her punching charley (connors gf) straight in the face because she secretly wants Connor for herself but made out the VR made her throw the punch.
Let me know if I missed anything x
Bet her and holly go Disneyland without the kids! I CALLED IT FIRST

Hollie hands rings out to every girl she "loves", there ain't no way she was crying so much she couldn't talk due to nerves! Probs crying cause she knows she's wasted £60 on another engagement ring that'll lead to no wedding 🤣🤣
Recon she’s got a stash of them in her draw 🤷🏻‍♀️ Buys in bulk

All jokes aside, obviously this is apparently her first female relationship and happened so quickly after leaving a long term relationship. I can't help but feel Hollie is preying on her naivety?
With what I’ve heard holly isn’t the innocent one in the relationship, very controlling and obsessive. Not healthy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

also can’t wait for Chloe to find out the elaborate ways she proposed to her ex’s as it wasn’t any miller and carter bullshit if I remember rightly. However the speech was roughly the same.

With what I’ve heard holly isn’t the innocent one in the relationship, very controlling and obsessive. Not healthy.
Absolutely! It will be ‘Holly surprised me with a trip to Disneyland’ and it will miraculously be on a weekend the kids aren’t there…

Reactions: 8
Look at us funding her trip to America with our tax money, aren't we kind! 🤣
Glad I work 50 hours a week so she can have a nice holiday 🙂

Chloe is messaging disneyland asking for a collab. Going disneyland #ad

• Haha
Reactions: 12

What have u been told about her also does she really have no social media ?

Reactions: 1
I'm in two minds about people reporting her for benefit fraud. I genuinely think if she gets reported and has a loss of money it'll be the kids who suffer, I know for a fact she won't cut back on boohoo hauls and days out for her and Holly it'll be the kids stuff she cuts back on 😩

• Sad
I'm in two minds about people reporting her for benefit fraud. I genuinely think if she gets reported and has a loss of money it'll be the kids who suffer, I know for a fact she won't cut back on boohoo hauls and days out for her and Holly it'll be the kids stuff she cuts back on 😩
Feel so bad for the kids man they miss out on so much

Whilst this is true, so many of people are working their arses off to put food on the table for their families, the boys have Aaron and I’m pretty certain he would never let them go without.

Benefit fraud is never acceptable.

Reactions: 17
But she can’t cut back on the kids anymore than she does😬

• Haha
No its 100% not but most parents would put their children first and all their spare money would go on the children. All of chloes spare money goes on chloe. Just makes me sad for them

Reactions: 3
Disneyland paris is so expensive compared to what it used to be even if you drive your still looking at 1-2 grand with ferry hotel tickets food spending money etc and if she starts doing that while claiming benifits etc that will look really dodgey not saying you cant holiday on benifits but realisticly that would take ages to save so if they go within next year we know hollys paid

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.