Chloe todd #14 she's engaged, we’re enraged, how much longer will her boys be caged?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thats hilarious absolutely bleeping hilarious why would you do all these things for someone you’ve known for 6 months
Apparently holly has been engaged 4 times, wonder if she's got 3 more of these tattoos hidden somewhere 😂 it seems like this is in a place easily hidden (looks like ankle but idk) so obviously not as large as a commitment than if she had it on her forearm or something

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’d feel really gutted if someone engaged to me after 6 months, it would completely take away the whole meaning of it for me, an engagement is like a next step, when they are still getting to know eachother and the relationship???? I hope they actually get married tho and live stream the wedding, could do with a laugh, I bet they’ll be down the registry office within a few months for content 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
This sounds like I'm stereotyping but just bare with me
I knew a couple, one was a lesbian one was bi, they got engaged after like 5 and a half months or something, they were meant to get married this year and it got called off a few months before hand.
The same girl was engaged literally 8 months before the last engagement and now she's shacked up with the girl she has an affair with and dropping the l bomb and saying she's going to marry her.
This is all in the space of 2 years.
Can see this all going the same way, Holly will cheat or Chloe will want a guy again.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Imagine hollys had this tattoo and recycled it for all her proposals 😭

(I know it looks fresh humour me)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This sounds like I'm stereotyping but just bare with me
I knew a couple, one was a lesbian one was bi, they got engaged after like 5 and a half months or something, they were meant to get married this year and it got called off a few months before hand.
The same girl was engaged literally 8 months before the last engagement and now she's shacked up with the girl she has an affair with and dropping the l bomb and saying she's going to marry her.
This is all in the space of 2 years.
Can see this all going the same way, Holly will cheat or Chloe will want a guy again.
Well we know she cheated with Aaron wonder if its a free for all for chloe and holly does duck all like her last relationship

Imagine hollys had this tattoo and recycled it for all her proposals 😭

(I know it looks fresh humour me)
Also that would have took at least 20 minutes to do how did chloe not know what was going on 🤣🤣

• Haha
So this whole thing has basically just confirmed they are living together then yh? Find it hard to believe they are going to be engaged and planning a wedding yet living apart

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well we know she cheated with Aaron wonder if its a free for all for chloe and holly does duck all like her last relationship

Also that would have took at least 20 minutes to do how did chloe not know what was going on 🤣🤣
She new she just wasn't allowed to see it 😂

Reactions: 1
This is bleeping brilliant ngl best content we have had in the while and not in the way chloe thinks will gain her followers either 🤣

So this whole thing has basically just confirmed they are living together then yh? Find it hard to believe they are going to be engaged and planning a wedding yet living apart
Of course they were bet she has for a while now

Can’t cope this has made my Sunday. Honestly my kids act more mature than the 2 of them put together it’s mega embarrassing 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’d feel really gutted if someone engaged to me after 6 months, it would completely take away the whole meaning of it for me, an engagement is like a next step, when they are still getting to know eachother and the relationship???? I hope they actually get married tho and live stream the wedding, could do with a laugh, I bet they’ll be down the registry office within a few months for content 🤣
Welcome to the cyber rat clan enjoy your stay with us ❤

• Heart
I’m sorry but I’ve just read she breastfeed Holly?!?? like what the actual duck, this girl must have major mummy probs as that is just not right

I'm mortified
Tackiest tit ever. They are both unbelievably fake. Going to be embarrassing when they break up or actually get to know each other and hate one another. I wonder when they will have a baby and at least we have proof now Holly lives there.

I can’t wait for her to go on a rant about the trolls not being happy for her. Congratulations Chloe and Holly since you read here.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m sorry but I’ve just read she breastfeed Holly?!?? like what the actual duck, this girl must have major mummy probs as that is just not right
I don't think that actually happened? More of a tattle joke re Holly's mummy issues. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.