Chloe todd #14 she's engaged, we’re enraged, how much longer will her boys be caged?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was posting pics of pick n mix sweets a short while ago.
Last time they were definitely reference to chlo, like one was a rat and he put psycho rat or something, some dodgy lips, and a few others but can't remember. Last night it was just a coke bottle but no caption
maybe in reference to her sniffing coke?

oooo I feel like a detective 🕵🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Could be she didnt help herself by saying the neighbours passing somthing up through the balcony did she really she wouldve been better off saying nothing and just coming off or saying hollys gone loo or somthing 🤣🤣 shes def on somthing though

Reactions: 6

This was my first thought

But then if he knows she does it why doesn't seek soul custody of the kids refer to social
It’s an expensive process, and a long one, even if there’s evidence one parent uses drugs they don’t necessarily do anything about it, you apply for a order which states they won’t do it when they have the child. It’s so confusing. But even if he was to flag this up with social services and try get soul custody and her to have them a few nights or whatever just because the boys deserve better. But then he works full time I assume and that itself will make it difficult as childcare issues etc.

Reactions: 4
Could be she didnt help herself by saying the neighbours passing somthing up through the balcony did she really she wouldve been better off saying nothing and just coming off or saying hollys gone loo or somthing 🤣🤣 shes def on somthing though
They were passing him rizlas. She admitted when she came back on & we saw holly standing with them anyways.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’d be surprised if she done coke. You can’t buy that on Klarna
From the live it seems like holly provides a lot of stuff for them. They were talking about getting a house and holly said she would be down to get a mortgage on her own for them. Or she'll help Chloe get a better credit score.

I'd be curious to know what they are smoking, obviously with rizlas it could just be tobacco. It could be weed. Considering she doesn't have a garden & can't leave the kids in the flat herself she's smoking inside. Or blowing it out the balcony. Not surprised the kids got a really bad cough

Reactions: 8
From the live it seems like holly provides a lot of stuff for them. They were talking about getting a house and holly said she would be down to get a mortgage on her own for them. Or she'll help Chloe get a better credit score.

I'd be curious to know what they are smoking, obviously with rizlas it could just be tobacco. It could be weed. Considering she doesn't have a garden & can't leave the kids in the flat herself she's smoking inside. Or blowing it out the balcony. Not surprised the kids got a really bad cough
She might be sitting or standing on balcony smoking it it probarly is weed but weed on its on wont make your jaw swing like that

Reactions: 2
She might be sitting or standing on balcony smoking it it probarly is weed but weed on its on wont make your jaw swing like that
Considering we've never saw her use a balcony I wonder if it's just the kind that's like a big window. Either way it'll be blowing back into the house

Reactions: 4
They said last night holly bought the ring 4 months ago and it cost over £1000
Weird they can splash out on each other and engagement rings but can’t take the kids out properly? Just shows what they prioritise. That £1000 could have gone on a deposit for a new place for them to live together. The fact she can splash out on someone she ‘doesn’t live with’ or knows properly is odd.

Reactions: 8
Weird they can splash out on each other and engagement rings but can’t take the kids out properly? Just shows what they prioritise. That £1000 could have gone on a deposit for a new place for them to live together. The fact she can splash out on someone she ‘doesn’t live with’ or knows properly is odd.
Apparently the reason she doesn't live there was because Chloe thinks it's bad vibes because it was her place with Aaron and they need a new place

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yet probarly shag in the same bed that makes no sense to me 🤣🤢
Think that's a tad different from living in the house her and her ex partner raised their kids in for the last 5 years or something 😂. That's what they said anyways, they are gonna get a house together

Reactions: 3
Think that's a tad different from living in the house her and her ex partner raised their kids in for the last 5 years 😂. That's what they said anyways, they are gonna get a house together
Idk i think its just as werid but maybe thats just me 🤣

But i know everyone has different boundaries on what they find werid or not

Reactions: 5
Personally I’d rather share a flat that me and my ex once had than share my bum hole to the world

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.