Chloe todd #14 she's engaged, we’re enraged, how much longer will her boys be caged?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol @ chloe trying to promote the lumi for her friend 😂😂
So good chlo that even you was gifted one, set up a Facebook group and never posted about it again.
Such strange behaviour

Reactions: 5
Chloe now wants to be a family influencer, probably hoping for free holidays and day trips out as a "reviewer" all good except her "brand" doesn't suit this at all as some of the stuff she comes out with is vile, she's too self centered and all for her and Holly. Chloe if you want to become a family influencer it starts behind the camera, and stop talking about bum holes x

Reactions: 10
Lol @ chloe trying to promote the lumi for her friend 😂😂
So good chlo that even you was gifted one, set up a Facebook group and never posted about it again.
Such strange behaviour
Did she only get the lumi cos her friend works for them 🤔
I wouldn't class Chloe as a great ambassador for it she looks flithy also maybe better promoting something when using it lol

Reactions: 4
"This isn't an ad"
*Uses affiliate link so still gets paid*

GIRL, stop promoting tit you don't even use, stop using your friends for money, stop using your Chlobots for money and just get a real bleeping job! You're freely scraping the barrel lately with all these random products and app promotions that you don't use or understand and it's embarrassing 🙂

Reactions: 11
A fun day out with her friend and children. Of course the taxi had to be there too. ENJOY A DAY WITH YOUR CHILDREN WITHOUT HER BEING THERE.

Reactions: 7
A fun day out with her friend and children. Of course the taxi had to be there too. ENJOY A DAY WITH YOUR CHILDREN WITHOUT HER BEING THERE.
She cant because that would mean she actually has to parent.
Dunno how someone can be so reliant on someone else, shes a 20 something women with two children who doesn't spend any time on her own with them its actually disgusting

Reactions: 8
I don’t think she realises that she’s not gonna be able to become one of those mummy influencers when the whole internet knows she shits on Holly and her videos of her sucking plastic cocks are still on the internet? Just give it a rest Chloe🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Sperm donor lesbian parent content? She will jump for that soon. Anything to get that council house.

Reactions: 5
I don’t think she realises that she’s not gonna be able to become one of those mummy influencers when the whole internet knows she shits on Holly and her videos of her sucking plastic cocks are still on the internet? Just give it a rest Chloe🙄🤦🏼‍♀️
Shes really trying though isn't she 😂, probably wants free holiday park stays, childrens toys, days out. The only time shes taking her children out and it's for instagram and a gain for her. She really is sick, is it really worth it Chlo, instagram is clearly not working out for you, cheap clothes, no car, haven't got loads of money, still in the same flat, I would give it up up bother with my kids more if that was me rather than chasing this fame she desperately wants. The market is saturated and someone who talks about tit and doesn't know what kind of influencer she wants to he from one minute to the next isn't going to get anywhere

Reactions: 12
She angers me so much 😬 those 3 Starbucks cost the same as an 1 hour driving lesson which would then help her to be an actual mum. Instead she wastes money on stuff that helps her to put on weight to then moan about her weight. Literal mentality of a 5 year old

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.