Chloe todd #14 she's engaged, we’re enraged, how much longer will her boys be caged?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has no money to do proper stuff with the boys but can buy stuff for a girl she’s met twice 😬

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20211114-072621_Instagram.jpg

This shows she clearly edits her body there's nothing wrong with her size but this is why when people see her in real life are shocked

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Has no money to do proper stuff with the boys but can buy stuff for a girl she’s met twice 😬
I literally just came here to say this. She's always buying crap for her friends, or spending a fortune on Starbucks/ Costa drinks. That would be fine if she actually put money towards days out for the boys/ driving lessons etc.
Her priorities are so backwards.

View attachment 864682
This shows she clearly edits her body there's nothing wrong with her size but this is why when people see her in real life are shocked
This picture is just proof that she's using Holly. I can't even imagine how left out Holly feels being pushed to the back all night, and then not being in that picture.
I find it really weird that she's taking her partner to her nights in with her friends. It doesn't look like anyone else has taken their partners there (could be very wrong though!) so Holly was just a means of getting there.

Reactions: 17
She just wants to dress like a Pinterest lesbian all the time now. What happened to dresses and that bloody belt?
Probably shows her true body so much as they say black is slimming but not on her don't sound to be mean but

Reactions: 7
I literally just came here to say this. She's always buying crap for her friends, or spending a fortune on Starbucks/ Costa drinks. That would be fine if she actually put money towards days out for the boys/ driving lessons etc.
Her priorities are so backwards.

This picture is just proof that she's using Holly. I can't even imagine how left out Holly feels being pushed to the back all night, and then not being in that picture.
I find it really weird that she's taking her partner to her nights in with her friends. It doesn't look like anyone else has taken their partners there (could be very wrong though!) so Holly was just a means of getting there.
Considering she claims to have had bulima shes actually contributing to a society that causes eating disorders by editing her body so much 🙄

Reactions: 6
What the hell is that bag, you can get better knock offs down the market 😂 I'm not a snob at all but I've never understood the need to buy snide designer items. If you can't afford the genuine thing that's absolutely fine a lot of people can't, especially at the moment. Just buy a regular unbranded bag there's thousands of nice ones and great prices. Why buy a poorly made fake bag just for a logo? I don't understand.

Reactions: 7
Her body looks fine and what I expected it to be tbf but it’s her face! She’s edited her face sooo much and used so many filters that I can’t get over it. She looks like a different person!

Reactions: 11
Bet when she is sober and sees it she removes it and it never makes it to her feed without some serious editing.

Reactions: 3
I think people are so used to taking their own photos with a filter, angles etc that we sometimes forget that's not what they look like when they aren't in control of the photo

Reactions: 3
I think people are so used to taking their own photos with a filter, angles etc that we sometimes forget that's not what they look like when they aren't in control of the photo
and as an ‘influencer’ she should be making that known

Reactions: 4
and as an ‘influencer’ she should be making that known
She has before. She used to talk about how she edited her body and face so much she was terrified to leave the house or answer the door incase anyone saw her and new it wasn't her.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.