Chloe todd #14 she's engaged, we’re enraged, how much longer will her boys be caged?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit annoying slamming withams event to thousands.
1) a family ticket was £14 so shouldn’t expect much
2) the ride were £1 between 5.30-6.30 her ride videos are slightly later than that plus it looks like there went on 2 things
3) the fireworks stated 8pm they could’ve looked at the time and made sure they were stood in a spot at that time instead of queuing for drinks. You can tell she don’t go out much 😬😂
That’s 100% down to her poor planning!!!
Why not pack the boys a little picnic to take so then she wouldn’t have to queue for drinks?
surely that’s mum 101??
I never leave the house without a drink and a snack for my child even if I’m just nipping to the shop or a friends house

Reactions: 10
That’s 100% down to her poor planning!!!
Why not pack the boys a little picnic to take so then she wouldn’t have to queue for drinks?
surely that’s mum 101??
I never leave the house without a drink and a snack for my child even if I’m just nipping to the shop or a friends house
It would’ve been more so for her and hollys hot drinks they were queuing for really 😬

Reactions: 9
Everyone knows these events can be pricey just take a flask with you and some drinks and little snacks. She knew when the display was advertised for they're not gonna wait for ig chlo. Poor planning on her part and just shows how little she leaves the flat with them if she can't organise that

Reactions: 8
So to recap
She’s annoyed because her latte got spilt and she spent £30 on rides and missed the fireworks. All I’m hearing from her is me me me. A simple, the kids had a great time would’ve sufficed.

Reactions: 11
Most places that hold fireworks displays don't have carparks - it's literally once a year and usually in a field, slightly different from a school who has a car park due to the fact it's used 44weeks a year 🙃🤣

Reactions: 6
How toxic must slimming world be if you need a special slimming world recipe to make a roast potato

Reactions: 9
When she said they won't be doing that again... but the kids enjoyed it 😭 just sums up her "parenting"

Reactions: 10
I cba I swear she must spend at least £30 when she buys 4 drinks for herself ?? But if she spends that on her kids it’s a waste? Selfish as f.. it’s so sad

Reactions: 12
How toxic must slimming world be if you need a special slimming world recipe to make a roast potato
Once you educate yourself sw is a load of shite. Pointing out the sw roasties but chicken skin would be a big no on sw

Reactions: 6
and this chloe is our point with you

You would think nothing of horse riding expensive meals tattoos starbucks drinks date nights endless amounts of takeaways sainsburys trips etc for you and holly because its somthing you want to do yet when its somthing for your kids its seen as a waste you must spent close to 30 quid ordering yourself crappy starbucks drinks for yourself your the most selfish mum i have ever met and quite frankly shouldnt even have the right to call yourself a mother everything you do is about me me me them boys will grow up resenting you because all you do is complain about doing stuff with them thank god they have Aaron who actually gives a tit selfish cow

Reactions: 17
No amount of icecream or sugary foods will make up for the amount she’s pushed holly into their lives 😫

Reactions: 5
This evenings post about crappy day blah blah.. her story with the boys playing the cream game. No engagement ring ;)

Reactions: 5
Someone tell me how she can afford to shop at Waitrose, even on a crappy day?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.