Chloe todd #14 she's engaged, we’re enraged, how much longer will her boys be caged?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn’t she normally just have minging chipped nail polish yet miraculously she’s got her nails done all nice when they get engaged?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The most staged engagement ever! She soooo knew that she was going to be proposed to as she actually put nails on to cover those hideous fingers of hers and she got a tattoo to make the ring picture insta perfect babes. I give it 6 months

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The most staged engagement ever! She soooo knew that she was going to be proposed to as she actually put nails on to cover those hideous fingers of hers and she got a tattoo to make the ring picture insta perfect babes. I give it 6 months
She knew hence the post the other day about the price of the day doesnt matter

Reactions: 3
Imagine not including the kids
I got engaged last month and my fiance got down on one knee whilst holding our baby son and it was the sweetest thing ever.
Wouldn't surprise me if they ran off to Vegas to get married and didn't include the kids in that either

There is no way that's a real diamond unless Holly has a butt load in savings or managed to get finance because a ring that size if it was real would be in the thousands.

Reactions: 11
New here, followed her for a while, didn’t really have much to say because she was boring as duck, started disliking her, then she got engaged so I decided to read about her on here and my god she’s a bleep isn’t she. Also these threads are hilarious, I bet she reads them daily.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just caught up. Best day of her life even though she has 2 children and neither of them were included. How very sad.

Reactions: 11
Has anyone noticed that hollys brother hasn’t said congratulations on insta and neither has Chloe’s best friend Kelly and neither has her 38K followers 😂 suspicious 🤔 Kelly don’t like holly and Conner done like Chloe 👌🏾

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.