Chloe todd #14 she's engaged, we’re enraged, how much longer will her boys be caged?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Winning thread title
@Justonemoreepisode

Full title was "Chloes engaged, we’re all enraged, but how much longer will she keep her boys caged?"

Chloes engaged, she still hasn't washed. That's as much of a recap as I can be bothered to do, so feel free someone else to do a proper one

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I was mindlessly scrolling through insta and my jaw dropped. Straight on tattle to see what you all said!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’d throw a duck load of shade if I was him. Imagine getting engaged to someone who doesn’t like your kids 😬
To bleeping right. I’m sorry but it’s only a matter of time before those boys are out of the picture and holly can have mummy Chloe to herself. We haven’t seen any photos of Chloe breastfeeding her for a while actually 🤢 thank god.

Reactions: 8
Chloe will never let him have the boys, she won't get hardly any benefits then, she will have to get a real job and will probably lose the flat if its under occupied

Reactions: 7
What? When was this said 😂
Gossip said holly is very anti child but is looking for someone maternal as she’s got mummy issues.
and as said I’m sorry but if someone has any kind of decency they wouldn’t stay with someone and watch them treat kids the way Chloe treats the boys.

Reactions: 6
Its chloe nothing should suprise you about her 🤣🤣
I always think she can not get any worse then she does. This is insane. How can they supposedly afford a wedding? I don’t understand you clearly don’t know someone fully after 6 months. I wonder what their families have said about this. Just looks like two insecure desperate people clinged onto one another.

It is obvious Holly isn’t a fan of Chloes kids since they keep ditching them to do random crap or sending them to their room so they can cuddle on the sofa.

Reactions: 9
I always think she can not get any worse then she does. This is insane. How can they supposedly afford a wedding? I don’t understand you clearly don’t know someone fully after 6 months. I wonder what their families have said about this. Just looks like two insecure desperate people clinged onto one another.
With all of hollys engagements I’m sure her mums just used to it now, it’s a phase, they go along with it, it won’t last long.

I've never bought up holly in these threads because I genuinely believed she was a victim of chloes, used for content thats all, used for clout for chloe to persuade people shes now gay.

Gosh what an absolute cling on she is.

• Haha

It is obvious Holly isn’t a fan of Chloes kids since they keep ditching them to do random crap or sending them to their room so they can cuddle on the sofa.
It's actually disgusting that they do that. Those poor boys it's bordering abuse.
Picturing it actually makes me feel sick

Reactions: 5
It's actually disgusting that they do that. Those poor boys it's bordering abuse.
Picturing it actually makes me feel sick
Chloes selfish and probarly wont see it like that if that was me i would be like if u dont accept my kids then there is no relationship

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.