ChelseaLeeArt #4 Has a black card, dresses in pink, nicks toilet gems, then in the sink” Boyaka!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whatever I think of Lisa, it's horrible to watch her being emotionally and mentally abused . No wonder she has issues .

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Whatever I think of Lisa, it's horrible to watch her being emotionally and mentally abused . No wonder she has issues .
It's heartbreaking. No matter what, seeing the way she was sat there then while he went on and onnnn abusing her, with leanne laughing and laughing. It must feel like a nightmare to her.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
To think that they’re all laughing and joking about her abuse and she’s having to sit there and listen to it is awful, especially when Chelsea has apparently been through the same 🙄

Anyone that has actually been through that would definitely not be laughing or allowing it to happen to their friend right in front of them

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So Lisa is sad because old man is trying to get her to pay rent and says he’s going to kick her out tomorrow😂well then

Could be all banter but he’s still an absolute creep
lisa said yesterday she has a few houses so why is she staying with the old man.

Reactions: 4
Joking about abuse is out of order in itself.
I know Lisa has implied he abuses her but I think they are playing up for views at the moment.
He did say "Chelsea thinks she is Marilyn Monroe but she's just a slag"..
He is a brute but to be honest I think they all are.

Joking about abuse is out of order in itself.
I know Lisa has implied he abuses her but I think they are playing up for views at the moment.
He did say "Chelsea thinks she is Marilyn Monroe but she's just a hag"..
He is a brute but to be honest I think they all are.
Oh it changes the s l a g word for hag😅

• Haha
He is not the father no ,just her partner .and Chelsea laughing that she is being abused ,I thought Chelsea went through this
Yes i couldn't quite grasp that because if chelsea supposedly came from that environment of abuse why bring her back into another abusive set up...i wouldnt be able to cope!!!

But why is she airing all this on live NOW? With her backup buddy there? And when chelsea leaves????

Reactions: 4
He just hit her 😞
Why on EARTH is chelsea just sat there letting it all happen and casually eating her food listening to it all?! She goes on about hurting any man that lays hands a woman but has just watched her friend get hit… wow

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Anyone else hear him say he was gonna smack her in the face and then Chelsea asking if she was okay ???

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Can't believe what just happened. The man is vile. You could see him hit her in the mirror. So uncomfortable

• Wow
  • Sad
heard him say shut your face or ill smash your face in witch....then a few min later he said he loved her...fuckin animal he is.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.