ChelseaLeeArt #4 Has a black card, dresses in pink, nicks toilet gems, then in the sink” Boyaka!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s had a couple of letters from the council about noise complaints that she's read out on her lives. I've seen her next door neighbour knock in twice & the person underneath banging on the ceiling to get her to shut up, so I wouldn't be too surprised if it was true. The whole block will probably have a big party to celebrate her not being there for a few days, imagine the peace & quiet they'll have 😂
Ooooh so thats why she was saying she needs to talk softer....makes sense now...but can i add it lasted about 10 mins into the train ride...then it was shouting put P___y loud next to passangers

I think it was a wind up😅

Lisa in the comments earlier said they were going to be going to "the restaurant" tonight. I wonder if it's "the restaurant" of the address Lisa's guy was giving out the other night on the live? As that address did take you to an Italian restaurant :unsure:
Good god that man is going to loose customers FAST!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone else getting sick and tired of “booyaka in the …” the joke has completely been overdone now
Yes absolutely!! And "b1tch like me" "oooh daaarling" " a b1tch is famous", "eeeeeekkkk" and "ooooooooooh", " yes darling" all annoying now...tourettes

GOD LISA IS ON LIVE NOW....all of a sudden flowers and pink drink gifts!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Go to official harrods Twitter and look at “tweets and replies” I would post a screen shot but I’ve been banned from tattle twice for posting screen shots so don’t wanna risk it lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Quote of the day from Lisa "the cats a therapy cat, she's not afraid of lunacy or anything" well that poor cat is going to be well tested by another crusty little 🐱 over the next couple of days 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why cant these women enjoy each others company without the bloody cell phone stuck in their face!! Lisas side profile looks shocking.... i would hate to see without a filter

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.