Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ImItalianDarlin

“Chelsea” is a pig. She doesn’t care about anyone or anything. Using mental health as an excuse for her ! I’m mentally ill but I’ve got manners and put people before social media likes and money. Disgusting excuse for a human being. Her mate is upset on tt and she’s eating like a pig burping away. I cannot stand her, she’s a disgrace

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Feska

VIP Member
She’s just caused a commotion and walked out of a cafe because she didn’t like the toastie. Said she’d pay for it but didn’t. The waitress tried to take payment but the manager said no. Think they were just glad to get rid of her.
She’s in another cafe now. Just going from place to place.

• Angry
  • Haha

CindyElla

So apparently she’s still getting a taxi home, she’s just charging her for the phone while she waits and eating the chocolates she bought for Lisa. Just when you thought she couldn’t be any more of a shit mate

Fragglez

I believe you get different bands on PIP, from what Ive heard the worse you are and your diagnosis is, the more you get paid, I may be wrong but I’m sure there’s different bands.
PIP is non means tested, so she can earn as much as she likes without PIP being affected. PIP covers mental illness as well as physical.
But she will be on Universal credit or ESA/income support, with housing benefit.

Those are means tested and she cannot earn more than £20 a week - when you Google her name, a benefit fraud case comes up in Birmingham, I know she used to live there but I’m not sure if it’s actually her in the article.

I’m not sure what the threshold is for earning before you need to declare it to HMRC, but I’ve seen her get gifts worth £700 multiple times on Lives, I’ve seen her sell scarves she’s made and she doesn’t sell them cheap, she’s rinsing a system designed to help those in need, and she’s a public nuisance to boot.

keepingitg

VIP Member
Her live was a bore fest . She wants to Marry a billionaire and the guy she is interested in still lives with his mam 😂😂😂

• Haha
She's saying she doesn't care because for one she doesn't and two she's probably not even spoken to Lisa since, so doesn't even know how she is. Because if i was Lisa i wouldn't be replying to no calls or texts after she legged it in the middle of the night
Definitely the charity shop too, she could be doing that for views, going around the charity shops & then upcycling some of her clothes with her art work but she's far too lazy to do that.
Ooh darling she won't take her crusty knickers self into a charity shop, she's an exclusive member of Harrods and the most famous person on tiktok

• Haha

rachshin

Chatty Member
Would it bad to say, i cant wait for the day someone lands her one, good and proper! Shes proper self absorbed!

• Haha
  • Heart

tinytree

She was already flashing her thong about 2 hours ago if she keeps drinking tiktok will be subjected to her genitals again

• Sick
  • Haha

sassy666666

Had to turn it off, just watching whilst WFH! Why is she now trying to emulate Chelsea Harwood with her ‘offending’ people (nothing new there tbh). She’s so influenced by certain people. I’m waiting for the fallout with CH to happen now. What a dumb thicko she is!

NegativeEnergy

Chatty Member
You’re spot on. There’s no way that’s her ex key worker. Also any key worker who works with people like Leanne would know that actually racist and outlandish behaviour does go hand in hand with mental illness. I’ve seen a few people in previous posts say they’re diagnosed bipolar/BPD and ‘they don’t act like that’ completely forgetting everyone is different - it’s extremely common for people in crisis or psychosis or mania to say awful things that, once better, they regret deeply.
She’s also not a psychopath, there’s no such thing as a psychopath, I see why people think it because she’s got zero empathy for anyone but again that’s classic of mental illness.

For all of Chelsea’s faults, she IS genuinely mentally ill. It’s sad to see people dismiss her as a liar who’s acting, nobody can act out the world salad she bleats. And of course she can’t work in that state, imagine what she’d say to colleagues or customers? And just because she can get a train, doesn’t mean she doesn’t have anxiety, I’d argue her anxiety comes out in verbal attacks, we’ve seen it many times, when she’s nervous she hits out. I detest how she behaves, I feel so sorry for the people that have to put up with her, but ultimately we are watching a person in crisis and the tiktok fame is making her more delusional
I’m not buying it! I’ve been watching her since last year and she never behaved like that. The minute she posted something a little “out there” she got noticed and her behaviour has continued from there. Notice how she CAN behave herself in public too…her problem is drugs & alcohol.

NegativeEnergy

Chatty Member
You can be grateful for that 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Oh I am 🙏🏼
Sorry i do not know why it plays for me when i click on it... she is going of cause she is saying we are all boring lol she`s bored cause she only got over 100 views & no beer left.
That’s another reason why I won’t watch her, I don’t want to contribute to her views. I think the videos exposing her deserve the views more.

• Heart