ChelseaLeeArt #4 Has a black card, dresses in pink, nicks toilet gems, then in the sink” Boyaka!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think Lisa has finally seen “a witch like me’s” true colours….she liked this comment on her latest tt!
Gosh!! I hope. Lisa seems like a genuine person that I would get along with. She doesn't need people like Chelsea around her.

Reactions: 6
Does she ever bath or shower 🤢 I bet her flat stinks. She's probably that neighbour who stinks out the whole floor of the building.

How can she complain her hair stinks of smoke. I bet her whole self stinks of weed and beer. 🙄

She's a broke bxtch who brings boots box dye to top hair salons (who does that) . She doesn't see her kids or family, has zero legit friends.

WE ARE NOT JEALOUS OF YOU LEANNE .

Anyway I found this comment earlier 🤔
In response to that comment from her past key worker, I've never believed she's had bipolar, she uses it as an excuse too much to be believable. But she's not just vile and abusive when drinking and smoking, it's ALL THE TIME; the first thing in the morning when she goes out for a coffee she's actually at her worst.

Reactions: 10
In response to that comment from her past key worker, I've never believed she's had bipolar, she uses it as an excuse too much to be believable. But she's not just vile and abusive when drinking and smoking, it's ALL THE TIME; the first thing in the morning when she goes out for a coffee she's actually at her worst.

When I first started watching her from that 'roots' video I would have assumed she had bipolar without her mentioning it.

She's been to a mental hospital before she must be diagnosed with something.

Also is that not breaking data confidentiality if that woman is an ex key worker 🤔

Reactions: 12
I believe she is a psychopath rather than bi polar or mixture of both possibly ?
She doesn’t care about anyone but herself and lies for her own benefit daily ..(Chelsea)
I would feel bad for Lisa but as someone who has got out of a worse situation with kids ... it’s on her nobody else to get out .
She is in her 40s and sitting around in your dressing gown speaking to strangers isn’t going to get you anywhere Lisa ?
i totally believe they read here daily 🤷🏻‍♀️

Yes they can’t speak on previous patients or clients so 💯 bs

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Would it bad to say, i cant wait for the day someone lands her one, good and proper! Shes proper self absorbed!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
she sent a parcel to Delilah but didn’t put her door number on and hasn't sorted it yet, kinda dodging poor Delilah. And at one point she said she doesn’t give a duck and Delilah said “don’t say that”
Well bigger fool Delilah for spending £120 on a scarf and a bag? £120 how has that figure been worked out? 😲

So Chelsea has sent Delilahs order out but not put the door number on, so what happened to the parcel has it been returned back to Chelsea? Or is Chelsea chatting tit and never sent the parcel in the first place? If i was Delilah id demand my money back and tell her to keep her scarf and bag.

Reactions: 10
Damn she’s live and bunning a zoot, did she even go to bed? She must feel like utter shite

• Haha
Reactions: 4
is she still live on insta? I can’t seem to watch? Seems she’s probably scammed that poor lady who hasn’t received her stuff.

Reactions: 5
Well bigger fool Delilah for spending £120 on a scarf and a bag? £120 how has that figure been worked out? 😲
Agree I thought she was a raffle winner or something when I first read it who would actually buy from her?? I can't believe someone's parted with over a hundred quid 😮

is she still live on insta? I can’t seem to watch? Seems she’s probably scammed that poor lady who hasn’t received her stuff.
Yes she's live ATM.
Screenshot_20220205-103804.png

She's currently taking shite about her and Lisa being such great artists and how they haven't been given a real chance 🙄

So Chelsea has sent Delilahs order out but not put the door number on, so what happened to the parcel has it been returned back to Chelsea? Or is Chelsea chatting tit and never sent the parcel in the first place? If i was Delilah id demand my money back and tell her to keep her scarf and bag.
yeah ridiculous. Did she really think this woman who can barely get dressed in the morning gives a tit about sending out a parcel properly? Getting proof of postage and putting a return address etc? It would be like expecting a toddler to manage it. Sorry Delilah it’s an expensive mistake to make but don’t send chunks of money to people who are solely known for shouting in cafes.

Reactions: 12
Give me strength!!! She was no.1 on the tt leaderboard but nobody else has done that (??eh)?? She done it naturally xx

• Haha
Give me strength!!! She was no.1 on the tt leaderboard but nobody else has done that (??eh)?? She done it naturally xx
She was number 1 for about 10 minutes once when the leader board reset & she had just received a big gift 🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
Looks like she might make a new tt ..she said well if i make one will you all follow. 😂

Reactions: 3
Poor Delilah probably won't even get her money back, as the wonderful Chels told them all they had to send the money via friends & family on PayPal, so she can't even request a refund 😒

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.