ChelseaLeeArt #4 Has a black card, dresses in pink, nicks toilet gems, then in the sink” Boyaka!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What on earth, how do people afford so much?? One girl has not stopped sending gifts, am I missing something? Do you get to give free ones somehow?? Lol
I saw someone who kept gifting earlier who had a thing in her bio saying she has a baby due in March. Hun save your cash for your baby and maternity leave - not tiktok beggars!!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I literally have too turn off when it eats. The noises, sexual moaning and eating with mouth open makes me want to vom 🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
looking at the gifters a lot of them look like young girls.i would not give her the steam of my tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I literally have too turn off when it eats. The noises, sexual moaning and eating with mouth open makes me want to vom 🤢
I do too, people making noises when eating drives me INSANE but she as always takes things to another level.

She has no manners whatsoever either, It makes me cringe!!!!

Reactions: 8
What’s her account now? I’ve been offline for few days what’s been occurring

Reactions: 1
Reactions: 2
Boooyaka! I’m a dolphin-teethed bloodclart, poncing fivers on lives cos I can’t sell no art - Just my contribution for the next thread 🙃

• Haha
After my telling off for doing a boring post I am now doing short ones. What the hell is she doing to her hair??? She’ll be crying tomorrow when it looks bad!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So she needs a chiropodist to crack her neck... And a cleopatra. Cleopatra are you out there??? Chelsea needs her neck cracked.. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
leeanne feeley crusty pants,screams and rants, and pisses her pants. suggestion for next thread

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She just said she only wishes the best for people!!! It's she insane she's forgotten about wishing cancer on people and everything else

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
She just said she only wishes the best for people!!! It's she insane she's forgotten about wishing cancer on people and everything
She just said she only wishes the best for people!!! It's she insane she's forgotten about wishing cancer on people and everything else
She full off tit how many times has she said the C word
I was on 2 of her lives when she wished cancer on people bleeping ate her I lost my Dear Mum from that 3 yrs ago 💔

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.