Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Just clicked onto her live and did i just hear right, where she just said "thankyou to all my gifters tonight as you've treated me to my pizza, fuk all you with 99p noodles" WHY ARE PPL SO DUMB TO SEND GIFTS AND MONEY TO THIS GREEDY SELFISH SPECIMEN?
Trust me karma works in mysterious ways and all this take, take, take is accumulating in her karma bank.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Escapeology

Chatty Member
Yes seriously lmfao, if you’re big enough to sit there relentlessly trolling someone for days on their live, then you should be big enough to take back whatever they throw at you.
Lets not get it twisted here, she didn’t just turn round and tell some randomer to kill themselves, it was someone that had been going at her for hours lol
I beg to differ she has shouted get r@ped and hope you all die to a few people who have been on her lives once! She verballt abuses people for NO reason, on the buses, in hotels, in restaurants. Shouts vile things at people all the time.! Guilty or not. NOT ONE of the trolls has ever said anything personal like that, sorry!! You just DO NOT wish that kind of harm on anyone and like i said if it bothered here that much she should have blocked her long ago!!! She has the power on her lives. She is just an evil person!

• Heart

Molly_Ol

They are back on spitting abuse. And can I ask a question , why do they all throw in oh I have Irish roots and we will kill ye. Do they think all the Irish are mental or what???
I'm 100% Irish watching from Ireland and it makes me cringe when they throw that line in 🥴

NegativeEnergy

Chatty Member
I missed the sh1tshow but just caught up on the shenanigans through all your comments…summary…still think they’re both a pair of pr1cks and I don’t feel sorry for either one of them.

Until i see an official diagnosis and medication from a registered doctor im not buying the mental health bullsh1t. It is just an excuse to behave badly without repercussions or being sent away.

Oh well, she asked her to visit!!

Maybe they live above the restaurant

What she actually left?? While lisa was sleeping? Did she say why she is leaving? Probably cant be arsed sharing the limelight with lisa, it was obvious she wasnt staying long cause she had no clothes...isnt it 4 days now same clothes🤮🤢. Disinfect the place down after she leaves for god sakes!!!! Chelsea cant surely be feeling good about herself being all crusty and smelly, one step away from hobo!! i know i would feel and look like sh1t....i wonder if she knows what she is going back to with regards to her neighbours complaints, her harrods complaint and the coffee shop complaint 🤣🤣. I still think chelsea left her town to dodge some drama brewing. Or maybe she misses the man....🤣🤣🤣🤣. Pfoof imagine him seeing her not washed for 4 days...good god...he needs to get to the clinic for tests🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
That Johnny guy is one horny old toad. I messaged him about Chelsea’s racism and he started asking me to send pics of myself and sent me one of him😂 The guy treats Insta like Tinder, how embarrassing.

• Sick
  • Haha

simonsays1111

How on earth has someone managed to make Chelsea look normal I’m baffled

Everyone is now going mad because Lisa just said the N word loud and clear 😬

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

Notsotypical

Chatty Member
She's just saying she rents out her own house and she's living there with him so can't leave... Now she's saying did you see in the mirror earlier.
She said she's going later or tomorrow.. Chelsea just said booyaka domestic violence I just can't with these people. I swear it is ALL about the TT with them.

In response to that comment from her past key worker, I've never believed she's had bipolar, she uses it as an excuse too much to be believable. But she's not just vile and abusive when drinking and smoking, it's ALL THE TIME; the first thing in the morning when she goes out for a coffee she's actually at her worst.

When I first started watching her from that 'roots' video I would have assumed she had bipolar without her mentioning it.

She's been to a mental hospital before she must be diagnosed with something.

Also is that not breaking data confidentiality if that woman is an ex key worker 🤔

PIP is non means tested, so she can earn as much as she likes without PIP being affected. PIP covers mental illness as well as physical.
But she will be on Universal credit or ESA/income support, with housing benefit.

Those are means tested and she cannot earn more than £20 a week - when you Google her name, a benefit fraud case comes up in Birmingham, I know she used to live there but I’m not sure if it’s actually her in the article.

I’m not sure what the threshold is for earning before you need to declare it to HMRC, but I’ve seen her get gifts worth £700 multiple times on Lives, I’ve seen her sell scarves she’s made and she doesn’t sell them cheap, she’s rinsing a system designed to help those in need, and she’s a public nuisance to boot.
I think she earned about £3000 (this is with tiktoks cut taken) from rickstas gifts that time, before she got them she wasn't as bad as she is now with her begging, which has now progressed to demanding. Rickstas money gave her a taste of the high life, around that time she was having botox, fillers, hair, nails, buying new stuff, eating out and drinking everyday at top restuarants. NO, this money didn't go to her Sons as she says it did, she spent it all on her selfish greedy self. Now the moneys gone she's demanding more from gullible ppl on her live, as she wants to carry on living this life of luxury.

Of course she's getting over £20 a week, so she's doing benefit fraud again. I mean even the pizza lastnight ppl sent her money for must have cost over £20, just for that. She's quite able to get a job and fund her own lifestyle but she just wants to rely on other ppl and wants the easy way out

• Wow
  • Angry

CindyElla

She’s in a car on the way home 🤔
Her poor mates gonna wake up in the morning with her mate gone as well as most her chocolates. Wonder if she’s even locked Lisa’s door…

Imagine being one of her neighbours with the way she’s been slamming about

• Wow

Bob's Aunt

QUOTE="tracyed, post: 8326913, member: 308463"
People asking for her PayPal account to send her money. I’m sat here freezing and hungry. Paid all my bills work full time but no money for more than 1 meal a day. Just not in me thought to make a tit of myself on social media or beg off strangers! She’s a manipulative woman. So I’m done. I will be reporting her and all the other ‘beggars’ on tiktok.

Where are you lovely? Can I get at least a hot meal to you tomorrow?xxxx

(Sorry if not allowed)

• Heart
Apparently people are “threatening her life cos she’s in the public eye” lol no one has threatened your life darling - just posted videos of YOU on YouTube displaying YOUR behavior is not a crime 😂

2A311FDE-4031-4942-B066-71481F72DFFE.jpeg

• Haha

Escapeology

Chatty Member
From the horses mouth..chelsea "did i give u guys entertainment or what" 😲...you know what i think they might have riled him up for views!!!!!!!!!!

Now chelsea is making a comment about her views dropped and they have alk moved over to lisa...what is wrong with these kooks. Now both on live taljing about the drama...getting gifts etc

• Wow
  • Sad

Escapeology

Chatty Member
Her constant observation of young guys and girls is creepy!!!!

"25 million views, tell me a bitch is not famous".....25 million views of u making a right t1t of yourself, thats easy!!!!!

Reactions: 11

guzzler.88

VIP Member
she has no weed this is why she is upset and ranting i have seen this many times my sister goes like this when she has no weed.

• Haha

keepingitg

VIP Member
She is raging on Insta over being blocked on tik tok ,as she has no money coming in now for the past few days ,which means no Harrods, weed ,shopping etc . I bet she has been barred from Harrods anyway

• Haha

Anonymousperson

This woman literally has no shame.
After watching her and lurking on here for a longtime it shouldn't shock me anymore. Actually I don't even think it's shock, its more of a cringe and recoil.

Watched briefly this afternoon and it was pure begging, send me money,give me your money. At one point she basically said pay me or get out of the live.

Anyone know why she always refers to herself as bitch like me.. is it suppose to make her sound a certain way..
Personally I just think she's a mahhooosive bellend.

• Haha