ChelseaLeeArt #4 Has a black card, dresses in pink, nicks toilet gems, then in the sink” Boyaka!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I missed the live of them together. I was up watched modeen for a bit he was just praying and his comments were taking the piss so I went back to sleep 🤣
Hes a right ar$ehole as well

oh no boringggggggg.

lisa stayed her leeanne`s for a week before.. there both as bad as each other.
Oh no man!!! Thats gonna be a sh1t show...dumb and dumber!!

She 100% shagged that man last night 🤣
Fact or?

She’s starving??? Wonder why? Maybe lay off the C and W
And the S__ with old guys

johnnyvincent1 I messaged him yesterday and he replied 2 hours ago. I shared a link where he can watch Chelsea being racist but he replied saying “just to let you know she has a child with a black man, thank you ♥)
Like having mixed race kids means you can’t be a racist lol ok
Wtf has that got to do with it??? Has he seen all the other posts???

LISA SHE IS COMING FOR YOU TONIGHT...OR POT BELLY OR HIS SON...dont say we didnt warn you....ha ha ha ha

Is this part payment for last night???😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Lisa in the comments earlier said they were going to be going to "the restaurant" tonight. I wonder if it's "the restaurant" of the address Lisa's guy was giving out the other night on the live? As that address did take you to an Italian restaurant :unsure:

Reactions: 3
Lisa in the comments earlier said they were going to be going to "the restaurant" tonight. I wonder if it's "the restaurant" of the address Lisa's guy was giving out the other night on the live? As that address did take you to an Italian restaurant :unsure:
yes it will he the one her boyfriend works or owns.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
johnnyvincent1 I messaged him yesterday and he replied 2 hours ago. I shared a link where he can watch Chelsea being racist but he replied saying “just to let you know she has a child with a black man, thank you ♥)
Like having mixed race kids means you can’t be a racist lol ok
He wants in her crusty nickers.

Her boyfriend will soon get sick of the two of them together🤣

Mmmmm🤔. Im sure she was going on about him on the bus, drank himself to death or something...
yeah she did mention a terry at one point.

Reactions: 1
bk on she will hate it at lisa`s her and her boyfriend smoke chelsey hates cig smoke. even though she smokes baccy in her weed.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is on live now...on the train. Gushing about mr last night. Says he needs to loose a few pounds and stop smoking. When he takes his glasses off he looks like a model. She started quiet, admitting she is loud, looked relaxed. Now looks like she is getting stupid again!!!

Someone said she is in the same clothes...good grief!!!! Stench

Shes getting louder and rougher again..

I wouldn’t be surprised if this was true, or even if it was one of you lot winding her up 🤣
I can imagine it to be true...HENCE the brighton trip🤣🤣🤣🤣. Her and her new male friend must have made quite a noise, she said she gave him weed and it "effed him up"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I wouldn’t be surprised if this was true, or even if it was one of you lot winding her up 🤣
She’s had a couple of letters from the council about noise complaints that she's read out on her lives. I've seen her next door neighbour knock in twice & the person underneath banging on the ceiling to get her to shut up, so I wouldn't be too surprised if it was true. The whole block will probably have a big party to celebrate her not being there for a few days, imagine the peace & quiet they'll have 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m not a fan but I would love to see her do a TikTok shopping segment 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hope you all have snacks, wine, energy drinks and paracetamol ready for tonight it’s going to be an emotional rollercoaster 😚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I bet good ol Chels won't be making 900 complaints in there 😂

Hope you all have snacks, wine, energy drinks and paracetamol ready for tonight it’s going to be an emotional rollercoaster 😚
That's if she even makes it there without getting booted off the train 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
First bit on sunshine and she's off to Brighton to go on and party on the beach. It's 4.30pm and she's still on a train. It's going to be mostly dark soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.