ChelseaLeeArt #4 Has a black card, dresses in pink, nicks toilet gems, then in the sink” Boyaka!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the merry hell did I just watch, that woman is vile - she’s so far in her own head ……

Reactions: 4
She’s in a car on the way home 🤔
Her poor mates gonna wake up in the morning with her mate gone as well as most her chocolates. Wonder if she’s even locked Lisa’s door…

Imagine being one of her neighbours with the way she’s been slamming about

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Her poor mates gonna wake up in the morning with her mate gone as well as most her chocolates. Wonder if she’s even locked Lisa’s door…

I think she's actually ended her live now.
She's a completely shite mate. Imagine waking up in the morning not knowing where she's gone or if she's even ok! But Chelsea is all about herself!

Whats the odds that when she goes live tomorrow she will brush this all under the carpet..

Reactions: 11
At the start of the latest live she said she told Lisa she was leaving and asked her if she wanted to come. Who knows if that’s true or not! But that’s what she said

• Haha
Reactions: 3
At the start of the latest live she said she told Lisa she was leaving and asked her if she wanted to come. Who knows if that’s true or not! But that’s what she said
Hard to know with her what's the actual truth!
I've never experienced anyone like Chelsea before, sometimes I'm watching her thinking this seriously can not be real. I'm sure others feel the same.

Reactions: 9
Hard to know with her what's the actual truth!
I've never experienced anyone like Chelsea before, sometimes I'm watching her thinking this seriously can not be real. I'm sure others feel the same.
I was thinking that earlier lol. Never met anyone like her before either and fingers crossed we never do

“Chelsea” is a pig. She doesn’t care about anyone or anything. Using mental health as an excuse for her ! I’m mentally ill but I’ve got manners and put people before social media likes and money. Disgusting excuse for a human being. Her mate is upset on tt and she’s eating like a pig burping away. I cannot stand her, she’s a disgrace
Until i see an official diagnosis and medication from a registered doctor im not buying the mental health bullsh1t. It is just an excuse to behave badly without repercussions or being sent away.

This is horrid.

Lisa looks so sad sitting there listen to Chelsea talking nonsense
Oh well, she asked her to visit!!

Maybe they live above the restaurant

She’s in a car on the way home 🤔
What she actually left?? While lisa was sleeping? Did she say why she is leaving? Probably cant be arsed sharing the limelight with lisa, it was obvious she wasnt staying long cause she had no clothes...isnt it 4 days now same clothes🤮🤢. Disinfect the place down after she leaves for god sakes!!!! Chelsea cant surely be feeling good about herself being all crusty and smelly, one step away from hobo!! i know i would feel and look like sh1t....i wonder if she knows what she is going back to with regards to her neighbours complaints, her harrods complaint and the coffee shop complaint 🤣🤣. I still think chelsea left her town to dodge some drama brewing. Or maybe she misses the man....🤣🤣🤣🤣. Pfoof imagine him seeing her not washed for 4 days...good god...he needs to get to the clinic for tests🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I missed the sh1tshow but just caught up on the shenanigans through all your comments…summary…still think they’re both a pair of pr1cks and I don’t feel sorry for either one of them.

Until i see an official diagnosis and medication from a registered doctor im not buying the mental health bullsh1t. It is just an excuse to behave badly without repercussions or being sent away.

Oh well, she asked her to visit!!

Maybe they live above the restaurant

What she actually left?? While lisa was sleeping? Did she say why she is leaving? Probably cant be arsed sharing the limelight with lisa, it was obvious she wasnt staying long cause she had no clothes...isnt it 4 days now same clothes🤮🤢. Disinfect the place down after she leaves for god sakes!!!! Chelsea cant surely be feeling good about herself being all crusty and smelly, one step away from hobo!! i know i would feel and look like sh1t....i wonder if she knows what she is going back to with regards to her neighbours complaints, her harrods complaint and the coffee shop complaint 🤣🤣. I still think chelsea left her town to dodge some drama brewing. Or maybe she misses the man....🤣🤣🤣🤣. Pfoof imagine him seeing her not washed for 4 days...good god...he needs to get to the clinic for tests🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
That Johnny guy is one horny old toad. I messaged him about Chelsea’s racism and he started asking me to send pics of myself and sent me one of him😂 The guy treats Insta like Tinder, how embarrassing.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
And today she is a fashion designer and that entitles her to be rude about all - vile

Reactions: 3
Listening to the exposed vids, does he say that Chelsea does coke & Lisa talks about Chelsea when she's not there?!

I don't condone violence but I think Lisa & whatever his name is are very toxic together & should address underlying problems if they stay together & not drink. We all know that won't happen though.

Such a terrible example to set to others that might end up in that situation.

They should do a video clarifying what went on but they won't, Chelsea will just give random comments & not actually properly address it.

Lisa did not want to take Chelsea out in Brighton, I wonder why, 🤔

Also I don't even think Lisa really wanted or expected her to come. She said on a live yea come 'if you want' & viewers were from excited so Chelsea went up.

• Haha
  • Heart
I heard
Listening to the exposed vids, does he say that Chelsea does coke & Lisa talks about Chelsea when she's not there?!

I don't condone violence but I think Lisa & whatever his name is are very toxic together & should address underlying problems if they stay together & not drink. We all know that won't happen though.

Such a terrible example to set to others that might end up in that situation.

They should do a video clarifying what went on but they won't, Chelsea will just give random comments & not actually properly address it.

Lisa did not want to take Chelsea out in Brighton, I wonder why, 🤔

Also I don't even think Lisa really wanted or expected her to come. She said on a live yea come 'if you want' & viewers were from excited so Chelsea went up.
I heard something about coke and her smoking weed all day in the house, didn’t hear the talking bit but she seems that type.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.