Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cryptix

VIP Member
New thread title

We all knew you were preggs,but how long before baby boy be eating a greggs?

• Haha
Reactions: 20

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
He just never mentally progressed past being 13. You're not funny Alex. You're fuck ugly with the IQ of a mushroom.

Reactions: 14

Kmux

VIP Member
Her ‘content’ is a constant repeat of the same few videos over and over…

‘it’s dinner time’
‘This is the outfit of the day’
‘Come and make my toddelers pack lunch with me’
‘Close up of GMTV while that fucking sweetest addiction song plays’
‘Look how much I’ve spent on a picnic because I’m a rich bitch and you are all povvos’
‘I just got a delivery of a shit load more toilet roll’

dooooooo something different!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Lord Farquad

Chatty Member
Isn’t it the normal to have an empty flat handy for parcels?

If you are not in, we shall deliver to your…

-neighbour

-safe space

-spare empty flat

• Haha

Kmux

VIP Member
Someone in the comments of her latest video saying how nice it is that her partner takes over with JJ so she can have a lie in…. He’s her Dad and it’s called basic parenting 🙄

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
"It's an empty flat I use for post" aye sure it is. She's like Pinocchio but instead of her nose, every time she lies Alex gets uglier. That's why he's so insanely hideous, she can't stop lying.

• Haha

cryptix

VIP Member
If there’s one thing in life that bugs me it’s parents calling their kids “mate” 👎
Controversial but I can't stand when People call there sons little man "mummy's little man.." aw nah makes me sick lol.

• Haha

Sazza25

VIP Member
Personally I find it rude to ask if someone's pregnant, someone asked me a week after I miss carried at the start of this year and trust me that bloody hurt 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 11

Nixen

Chatty Member
No wonder there’s a seagull in their house, probably thinks it’s the fucking tip

• Haha

cryptix

VIP Member
Ahhhh I'm so jealous 😭 😫 not of them as people but them bringing a life into this world,can only hope my ivf journey brings the same success lol

• Heart
  • Sad

Lord Farquad

Chatty Member
Unpopular opinion- it winds me up that she cooks for her Dad and Grandad every night. I’m speculating but why does her Dad live with his Dad at his age? Chelsea has previously spoken on the fact that her mum always cooked for her Dad. Is the man just incapable overall? Clearly incapable of keeping his kid out of care.

I was raised by my Grandparents because my mother is a waste of space. Now I help my Grandma all the time (Grandad passed) because she literally saved me. I don’t believe all that crap about blood meaning something. I do naff all for my mother because she’s never been a mother.

I don’t know the ins and outs but it grates on me and I don’t even like the girl.

Looks after her Grandad, fine. He’s a pensioner.

But her dad just seems to be sat on his ass half the time, can’t even unwrap his own takeaways and plate them up. Served like a king.

Reactions: 10

VillageGirl88

Not a big fan of character clothing yet proceeds to show 3 different items of clothing with different characters on them! Can she be any ficker?! 🤣
Also those Peppa rompers look like they are for a 6month old child not a child almost 3...🙄

• Haha

Helliebella

VIP Member
He’s as funny as a dose of the clap…little arse lickers wanting to crawl right up Chelsea’s arse for some reason like she’s some massive celeb and not some scruff bag

• Haha

Kmux

VIP Member
That’s a proper round, firm pregnancy bump. especially at the end of the video. Of course it’s up to her when she announces, I just can’t believe she’s made a family with such a twat but then again she’s a twat too so match made in heaven

Reactions: 9

Helliebella

VIP Member
Her grandad might be a pensioner now but he wasn’t when she was a kid so why couldn’t he step in when her parents couldn’t? No sympathy for any of them. Her dad strikes me as a lazy twat who used the term ‘carer’ as a way out of work and onto more benefits. And as for Chelsea’s ridiculous praising of JJ, I think it’s all bullshit just like the staged sing songs on the way to nursery. Not a chance in hell she’s like that when the camera isn’t rolling

Helliebella

VIP Member
She chats absolute shite. The only reason a 20 week ANOMALY scan would be rebooked is if they couldn’t see a vital organ etc to assess it properly. Never because the baby had its legs crossed so couldn’t see the sex. What a load of shite. In Chelsea’s tiny brain, the 20 week scan is just to find out the sex, never mind whether baby has a complete heart structure or a working stomach, as long as she can buy sorry be gifted little blue/pink outfits which I can guarantee she will hide the name until baby is born, she won’t care. She’s just a massive scruff bag who needs to fuck off and get an actual job and show her kid a normal way of life and stop plastering the poor thing al over the internet for every wrongen to see

• Heart

ishman

VIP Member
I don’t get how these people can record themselves eating and then post it onto social media. They clearly don’t see what others see before they hit that ok button. Majority of them should just eat out of a trough, pigs have more manners

Attachments

• Sick