Chelsea Mchodg #4 Chels will give you the ick with her lick lick lick, all under the eye of an absolute dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Makes a comment like this yet still has a pinned post with a little girl with barely a towel over her top half, makes sense. Keep trying to justify that knickers and a swimming costume are the same 🙄

Attachments

Why would she upload it anyway? she knew JJ was in the back and im assuming she knew what JJ was wearing?

Reactions: 2
Makes a comment like this yet still has a pinned post with a little girl with barely a towel over her top half, makes sense. Keep trying to justify that knickers and a swimming costume are the same 🙄
Yeah, knickers and swimsuit are the same... which is why neither should be posted 😑

Reactions: 1
No wonder there’s a seagull in their house, probably thinks it’s the bleeping tip
duck sake this is the third time I've laughed so much at a comment on tattle I've woken my little boy up but this is HILARIOUS 😂 worth it hahahah

Although she's a woman, I do feel for her. The way she acts with food/drink, how excited she gets when she eats something, is how adults who used to be deprived of food as children act when they eat something. I work with care leavers and they act exactly the same and 99% of them were deprived of food as children. Maybe she's making up for everything she never had, with JJ. Unfortunately she will just end up with bad eating habits and weight issues

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Just eating all those strawberries and raspberries just after being picked, does she realise the stuff that's sprayed on those to help them grow, they need to be washed DIMWIT CHELS...
JJ picks a raspberry, CLEVER GIRL... God she wears my patience...
And don't get me started on the outfit on that poor child...

Just eating all those strawberries and raspberries just after being picked, does she realise the stuff that's sprayed on those to help them grow, they need to be washed DIMWIT CHELS...
The baking cakes video... JJ puts the wisk in the bowl GOOD JOB BABY CLEVER GIRLLLLL.
JJ puts 2 cake cases in the holes.. WOW YOURE SO CLEVER BABY

It goes right through me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The baking cakes video... JJ puts the wisk in the bowl GOOD JOB BABY CLEVER GIRLLLLL.
JJ puts 2 cake cases in the holes.. WOW YOURE SO CLEVER BABY

It goes right through me 😂
Although I get this, I think it has a lot to do with what someone else commented above. Growing up in care, she probably wouldn’t of had praise and encouragement. Same as not knowing ‘basic’ stuff, it’s hard when you’ve had no real guidance in life. I have also worked in care and she displays a lot of behaviour linked to childhood trauma. I think she really is just trying to give JJ what she never had.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It’s and awful outfit and who puts a child in something like that for a trip to a farm, she really has no clue. Someone saying jj is so advanced again for a 3 year old, think it’s down to her being able to cut an egg 🫤. See she’s still not using her head and still recording AND posting other people’s children, sickening

Did she grow up in care or was she just in care briefly?
Because she's shared loads of stories about being at home with her Mum ect

Obviously being in care at all is not good but was curious as everyone says she grew up in care but always talks about her and her sister? And living with her Mum

Did she grow up in care or was she just in care briefly?
Because she's shared loads of stories about being at home with her Mum ect

Obviously being in care at all is not good but was curious as everyone says she grew up in care but always talks about her and her sister? And living with her Mum
I’m sure she said on a previous video she was in care from primary school age until 16. I recall her saying her mum and dad were allowed to visit and have days out etc.

Alex also grew up in care but there’s never any mention of his mum or dad so assume that maybe there’s not any contact there maybe.

I understand she probably didn’t have the easiest childhood and I don’t doubt she’s loves her daughter but it’s putting the child online and using her child in ads that is just so wrong like she’s a little prop. It really isn’t safe to put kids online it’s not worth the risk but also out of respect for your child who can’t consent and would not understand consent when it comes to being online , you would think a parent would give their child complete privacy and not share them with strangers on the internet.

Unpopular opinion- it winds me up that she cooks for her Dad and Grandad every night. I’m speculating but why does her Dad live with his Dad at his age? Chelsea has previously spoken on the fact that her mum always cooked for her Dad. Is the man just incapable overall? Clearly incapable of keeping his kid out of care.

I was raised by my Grandparents because my mother is a waste of space. Now I help my Grandma all the time (Grandad passed) because she literally saved me. I don’t believe all that crap about blood meaning something. I do naff all for my mother because she’s never been a mother.

I don’t know the ins and outs but it grates on me and I don’t even like the girl.

Looks after her Grandad, fine. He’s a pensioner.

But her dad just seems to be sat on his ass half the time, can’t even unwrap his own takeaways and plate them up. Served like a king.

Reactions: 10
Unpopular opinion- it winds me up that she cooks for her Dad and Grandad every night. I’m speculating but why does her Dad live with his Dad at his age? Chelsea has previously spoken on the fact that her mum always cooked for her Dad. Is the man just incapable overall? Clearly incapable of keeping his kid out of care.

I was raised by my Grandparents because my mother is a waste of space. Now I help my Grandma all the time (Grandad passed) because she literally saved me. I don’t believe all that crap about blood meaning something. I do naff all for my mother because she’s never been a mother.

I don’t know the ins and outs but it grates on me and I don’t even like the girl.

Looks after her Grandad, fine. He’s a pensioner.

But her dad just seems to be sat on his ass half the time, can’t even unwrap his own takeaways and plate them up. Served like a king.
Her Dad is just lazy.
She said he's never learnt to cook cause his Mum did it for him and then her Mum and he "shouldn't have to learn at his age if i can do it for him" is what she said.

Her Dad lives with her grandad because he's his carer.

Her Dad is just lazy.
She said he's never learnt to cook cause his Mum did it for him and then her Mum and he "shouldn't have to learn at his age if i can do it for him" is what she said.

Her Dad lives with her grandad because he's his carer.
Thanks for clarifying that! Though surely if he’s his carer, he should cook for the two of them.

What do I know? I’m probably judging unfairly.

Thanks for clarifying that! Though surely if he’s his carer, he should cook for the two of them.

What do I know? I’m probably judging unfairly.
I don't think you are being judgey, I think he probably uses weaponised incompetence to have her clean and cook for him. She's not an enjoyable person at all, but paying for taxis to ship them meals is just taking the piss. Her dad is an adult, well enough to be someone else's "carer", he can learn to batch cook shepherd's pie.

Family of wasters.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.