Chelsea Mchodg #4 Chels will give you the ick with her lick lick lick, all under the eye of an absolute dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think you are being judgey, I think he probably uses weaponised incompetence to have her clean and cook for him. She's not an enjoyable person at all, but paying for taxis to ship them meals is just taking the piss. Her dad is an adult, well enough to be someone else's "carer", he can learn to batch cook shepherd's pie.

Family of wasters.
Thank you. I think this is the point I was trying to make. She’s not the best, putting it mildly, but she’s clearly desperate for some kind of relationship with her biological family which is perfectly understandable. He just seems like a complete waste of space.

Reactions: 2
Thank you. I think this is the point I was trying to make. She’s not the best, putting it mildly, but she’s clearly desperate for some kind of relationship with her biological family which is perfectly understandable. He just seems like a complete waste of space.
I think looking at him, it's easy to see where her hygiene levels are learnt from 🙃

Her grandad might be a pensioner now but he wasn’t when she was a kid so why couldn’t he step in when her parents couldn’t? No sympathy for any of them. Her dad strikes me as a lazy twit who used the term ‘carer’ as a way out of work and onto more benefits. And as for Chelsea’s ridiculous praising of JJ, I think it’s all bullshit just like the staged sing songs on the way to nursery. Not a chance in hell she’s like that when the camera isn’t rolling

Reactions: 9
I just dont get why she doesn’t batch cook for her dad and grandad at their house when she goes there every day?
she could allocate a morning to it every week and cook then 7 meals and freeze them and they get it out the freezer in the am. It’s not hard. She must be getting carers allowance which I don’t actually see a problem in as she does care for them. No way are her and Alex paying for their meals every night must cost a fortune.

Reactions: 3
She has batch cooked before when they go away on holiday but tbh I'd be telling them to get ready meals that week when she's away wouldn't be stressing myself out before I go away batch cooking.

Knocks me sick when she sends them chips I mean who wants sweaty chips

Reactions: 4
She has batch cooked before when they go away on holiday but tbh I'd be telling them to get ready meals that week when she's away wouldn't be stressing myself out before I go away batch cooking.

Knocks me sick when she sends them chips I mean who wants sweaty chips
I don’t think their standards are very high to care about sweaty chips.. I mean they eat food from Chels kitchen cooked by Alex and Chels licked fingers daily 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Mmmm yummy that beef stew looks like it’s going to have so much flavour. Who actually browns off there beef before shoving it in a slow cooker 😳

Mmmm yummy that beef stew looks like it’s going to have so much flavour. Who actually browns off there beef before shoving it in a slow cooker 😳
To be fair, I always brown meat off before putting it in a slow cooker - it seals in the juices and makes sure everything is at a safe temp. I thought this was normal!

To be fair, I always brown meat off before putting it in a slow cooker - it seals in the juices and makes sure everything is at a safe temp. I thought this was normal!
Suppose we all do things differently, I just shove it in I find it isn’t as chewy as when browning it off. I do brown off my sausages tho.

I just dont get why she doesn’t batch cook for her dad and grandad at their house when she goes there every day?
she could allocate a morning to it every week and cook then 7 meals and freeze them and they get it out the freezer in the am. It’s not hard. She must be getting carers allowance which I don’t actually see a problem in as she does care for them. No way are her and Alex paying for their meals every night must cost a fortune.
She wont be getting care allowance because her Dad gets it for her Grandad.
Wouldn't surprise me if her Dad gives her money to do it though.

Reactions: 1
I get the feeling her dad gives her duck all. Prob spends it all on rolling baccy and tennants

Again she’s so obvious, it’s giving such second hand embarrassment.

During her food shop haul, that little snippet of “my grandad said oh Chelsea, you’ve been so stressed today, don’t worry about cooking our dinner” or something along those lines. Trying suddenly to make them appear like decent blokes rather than lazy good for nothings.

Funny how they’ve never said that before but suddenly after they’ve been called out on here for taking advantage of her…

Reactions: 8
She’s so obvious it’s laughable. Most of the time she makes them what they eat anyway so it’s not like it’s much extra work and they don’t have to take it to them either they just bang it in a taxi. Hi Chelsea 👋 we all know you’re watching 😁 ps keep your child off TikTok and protect her. Is the extra money really worth the risk

Wouldn’t surprise me if we get an explanation video soon, one exaggerating her dad’s health issues to explain his extreme case of CBA.

I’m sure Chels has said many times before she’s a “carer” for her dad and grandad 🤔

Just awaiting the famous user 8283999 that chelsea will use the address the issues about her dad,were waiting chelsea...

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.