Chelsea Mchodg #4 Chels will give you the ick with her lick lick lick, all under the eye of an absolute dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Half of them she hasn’t even got a bra on 🤢🤢 she never used to go free flow and recently, they’re everywhere! Wouldn’t be so bad if they were a nice shape but they’re awful, nipples pointing right down south
It's since a video several people complimented her boobs. Now she's never got one on!
---
It makes you wonder doesn't it If this is where the dramatic weight loss come from... :(
I always wondered if it was Alex. She was always a bit bigger until she got with Alex!

He just never mentally progressed past being 13. You're not funny Alex. You're duck ugly with the IQ of a mushroom.

Reactions: 14
I do think he’s to blame for her weight maybe. She was a normal size until she’d been with him for a while then she became so thin. Why does she keep forgetting words too? It’s literally every video. No Chelsea, it isn’t cute or funny. Notice how she’s dressed this morning 🤔 nothing to do with the comments on here about her filthy pjs
---
And here’s the vid confirming her love for goblin boy… HI CHELS!!!!
She must be on here constantly checking what’s being said do she can address it

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
He just never mentally progressed past being 13. You're not funny Alex. You're duck ugly with the IQ of a mushroom.
I don’t think either of them ever did. Suit each other very well. I think she’s used to people treating her that way so just puts up with it and sees nothing wrong with it. I think the main thing is she doesn’t want J growing up in a broken family or care home. So she sacrifices and puts on this show but I can guarantee she’s nothing like her online personality- I’ve seen it slip in some videos. It won’t stay hidden forever.

Reactions: 2
Why does he even have to be in any of her posts? He’s such an ugly annoying fucker. Only thing funny about him is the way that he looks, deformed. His mum and dad were no doubt brother and sister. See she’s still telling everyone when he’s working and not working 🥴 even tho she was hiding her address with her hand she shifted it and made it visible 😂 she never learns does she

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does he even have to be in any of her posts? He’s such an ugly annoying fucker. Only thing funny about him is the way that he looks, deformed. His mum and dad were no doubt brother and sister. See she’s still telling everyone when he’s working and not working 🥴 even tho she was hiding her address with her hand she shifted it and made it visible 😂 she never learns does she
She also said she wasn’t saying when she was alone due to people coming round to her house hahaha

Reactions: 1
A cropped flowy top with no bra is jut trampy chels but wouldn’t expect anything more really

Why does she need to do a "food haul" every time she goes to a supermarket?
I don't care about your sausages and your bread.
Nobody does.

Reactions: 6
Nobody does.
Their cooking has put me off so much food. Especially sausages and any form of mcdonalds breakfast. 😫

Nobody does.
I was sat aimlessly scrolling tiktok earlier and I thought to myself "what has the world become when we're watching people unpack their shopping and getting for it" it's bloody ridiculous isn't it, I don't mind the odd haul when it's a intetesting shop but who cares what you get from the supermarket 😭

Reactions: 5
Nobody does.
She has to let everyone know what’s she spent, actually surprised she isn’t waving the receipt about. Only receipt I want to see tho is one for a new bleeping bra, yes I may seem obsessed 😂 but come on she has that on every bleeping day

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He’s vile to her, no question about it. He can manipulate you as much as he likes Chelsea, we all know men like him and will continue to stay away from men like him… you should do the same, it’ll only get worse. He has you believing he’s the best boyfriend, he ain’t. No decent man would talk to their woman the way he talks to you.

Reactions: 3
He’s vile to her, no question about it. He can manipulate you as much as he likes Chelsea, we all know men like him and will continue to stay away from men like him… you should do the same, it’ll only get worse. He has you believing he’s the best boyfriend, he ain’t. No decent man would talk to their woman the way he talks to you.
Can’t bleeping stand him, that’s not banter that’s just being a bleeping prick. The cheek to even comment tit like that esp on social media is just vile. He’s not even funny, sounds like a dunce. Go sit in the corner Alex and bang those chalk board erasers together.

Attachments

That dinner video is after giving me serious anxiety watching JJ eat, slaps a full chop on her plate then proceeds to cut it into big chunks and continues to film the child while she packs the food in to her mouth, she will come on video some day saying JJ almost choked today it was so scary, I can just sense it coming... I always tell my 3 year old eating dinner is not a race and packing her mouth is not allowed...

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.