Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kazzie20

VIP Member
I still dont think she’s pregnant. I think she just eats so much crap its no wonder! I think if she was she wouldnt be replying to the comments so defensive
---
but also, if shes lot a lot of weight quickly and is now suddenly gaining weight really quickly she should be getting that checked out.

Reactions: 8

Kmux

VIP Member
Where on earth have those melons suddenly come from?? I do get that she isn’t ready to announce her pregnancy yet but at the same time it’s all done for engagement because she’s not hiding that she’s pregnant, infact she is purposely making it obvious, so why the hate on people who are congratulating her! It’s like those people who check in at hospital but refuse to expand in the comments 🤦🏼‍♀️

Instafamousssss

VIP Member
Yep she’s still been smoking in the last 13 weeks absolute fucking tramp. Some of us can’t have kids or have been trying for years and you get people like her not giving a shit about her unborn child. Makes me so angry, so unfair.

• Heart

Lord Farquad

Chatty Member
Again she’s so obvious, it’s giving such second hand embarrassment.

During her food shop haul, that little snippet of “my grandad said oh Chelsea, you’ve been so stressed today, don’t worry about cooking our dinner” or something along those lines. Trying suddenly to make them appear like decent blokes rather than lazy good for nothings.

Funny how they’ve never said that before but suddenly after they’ve been called out on here for taking advantage of her…

Lord Farquad

Chatty Member
This is going to sound so petty and so many people are probably going to come for me but I think it’s really thoughtless when folk take hot/greasy food onto public transport. Sandwiches, fruit crisps etc are fine but Chelsea (and a lot of other people) think nothing of bringing Burger King etc onto a train. The smell trapped in such a compacted space with so many people isn’t pleasant and Chelsea just isn’t the type to whack the wet wipes out afterwards.

• Heart

Helliebella

VIP Member
Sorry but why the fuck can’t her dad/grandad bang a frozen pizza and a bit of garlic baguette in their own oven???? Surely they don’t need a sweaty, cling film wrapped pizza sending to their house is a fucking taxi? Make it make sense please

Lord Farquad

Chatty Member
Still think it’s pretty horrendous that she bends over backwards for her Dad and Grandad when they clearly did naff all for her during childhood

• Heart

Helliebella

VIP Member
Cos Chelsea speaks to her like a baby. I struggle to understand a word she says to be honest. Can guarantee that it was Chelsea that wanted a lie in this morning too and it wasn’t a case of her waking JJ up and her saying she didn’t want to go to nursery

Reactions: 7

Helliebella

VIP Member
Alex junior (AJ) if ifs a boy. I’d bet money on it
---
Or some other double barrelled chav name that she can shorten to initials

• Sick
  • Haha

WhatABore

VIP Member
For someone who claims to have done animal care at college, she clearly has no idea. Her fish take is too small for all those fish and hamsters shouldn’t be kept in those cages. Jj will get fed up of it in a few weeks and I doubt the slobs will clean up after it, when she can’t even be bothered to do the basics in her house already!
Don't tell her that... She'll get her certificates out again 🤣

• Haha

WhatABore

VIP Member
Jj standing on the pedal at build a bear "well done babyyyyyyyy"
Yeah well done. You stood on a pedal 🙄
Her voice goes right through me when she talks like that

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
The goblin man is where I struggle because yes, she's patronising, stupid and has the dress sense of a 12 year old. BUT to allow herself to be put down by that absolute waste of sperm is truly quite sad. Her self esteem must be on the floor to let him have any say over her life, at all.

And I have no doubts that he puts her down, berates her and tries to keep her at his level. He seems exactly the type. All whilst dining out on money she makes, because let's be real - if he is even working, he doesn't work a lot, can't be the breadwinner.

It's the only thing that gets my sympathy going. She's young (older than me but still young!) and should not allow herself to be bogged down by such a cretinous caveman. I hate him more than I hate her. I hate it when men are punching but think they're hot shit and the women would be lost without them.

• Heart