Chelsea Mchodg #4 Chels will give you the ick with her lick lick lick, all under the eye of an absolute dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she only has a select few friends with the majority being family and Alex has no mates. You never hear about him going out with his friends. He makes me sick.
Same. He looks like he stinks. He really fancies himself as a comedian when in reality he's as funny as a bout of Chlamydia... which he probably also has.

Reactions: 6
I don't think she's really thought much about these outfits she's buying. A thick fleece onesie in size 3 months... she's due end of January so it'll probably be at least May before baby fits into them?
But then she's got a summery type romper thing in 0-3 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Still think it’s pretty horrendous that she bends over backwards for her Dad and Grandad when they clearly did naff all for her during childhood

• Heart
Reactions: 8
On the phone to doctors yesterday (or so she said) about JJ's cough and this evening on Alex tick tock she's jumping in puddles of water in the rain with jelly sandels on, all for a bit of content... Clueless scruffs...

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Still think it’s pretty horrendous that she bends over backwards for her Dad and Grandad when they clearly did naff all for her during childhood
I agree l,I think despite her faults she is a girl desperate to feel needed and wanted as I feel she didn't feel that perhaps growing up so will bend over backwards to feel like she is of use.i don't even think I'm making sense tbh lol but I know what I mean

Reactions: 6
I agree l,I think despite her faults she is a girl desperate to feel needed and wanted as I feel she didn't feel that perhaps growing up so will bend over backwards to feel like she is of use.i don't even think I'm making sense tbh lol but I know what I mean
I know what you mean and I agree. It’s sad to witness.

Yeah this is the vibe I get from her.

New thread title

We all knew you were preggs,but how long before baby boy be eating a greggs?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Day 3 in the famous pink pjs and day 2 in the grey set from the tickoty tickoty shop 🤢
Some sad people out there, as for her reply what bullshit her recents are low no more that 80 on most would say that’s loads

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1
Same place as the new windows probably and the decorating. She always promises a reveal but never does it cos she knows her squat is a tit tip

😂 new trainers for everyone. Just because you paid (sorry, the gormless one paid) £109 doesn’t make you any less of a woman, infact you are just now an even bigger chavvy woman.

I see the non stop tat for the baby has started. Why doesn’t she slow down and think about what she actually needs and wants? My boy was my third and by the time he came along I had learnt to buy just plain sleep suits and vest for the first few weeks. Then I went shopping and bought some season appropriate outfits in white/baby blue and comfy fabric and had my Mum knit some little blue cardigans. I look back at his baby photos and he just looked so cute in his simple clothes with traditional knitted accessories.

She needs to put a bra on 🤢 she looks scruffier than ever aswell. And why are they always scraping the bottom of butter, jar etc and buying food shopping off deliveroo. She doesn’t properly work and alien head doesn’t seem to be at work a lot either. Why do they not go and get a big shop.

She needs to put a bra on 🤢 she looks scruffier than ever aswell. And why are they always scraping the bottom of butter, jar etc and buying food shopping off deliveroo. She doesn’t properly work and alien head doesn’t seem to be at work a lot either. Why do they not go and get a big shop.
They’re both too lazy, I reckon Alex works at Morrison’s butchers, only part time though because why would he want to support his partner, daughter and future goblin baby when Chels is raking it in by talking crap on Tik Tok day in day out 🙄. If he does work in Morrisons, surely he would be doing the shopping on his way home or something?! The pair of them make me sick 🤢
Agree, she looks scruffier than ever, looks like she needs a long bath 🤢

😂 new trainers for everyone. Just because you paid (sorry, the gormless one paid) £109 doesn’t make you any less of a woman, infact you are just now an even bigger chavvy woman.
She could of put the money across to get her house professionally cleaned if she’s too lazy to do so

That bath video. How has she not cleaned that stuff off her eyes since yesterday afternoon??

That bath video. How has she not cleaned that stuff off her eyes since yesterday afternoon??
Never mind the eyes did you see the mould along the seal behind her 🤢 easiest thing ever to clean just by leaving bleach on it for a while. Trampy and pure laziness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.