Chelsea Mchodg #4 Chels will give you the ick with her lick lick lick, all under the eye of an absolute dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still don't believe Alex was there at breakfast time but tbh I fast forwarded most of that video cos the jumper was knocking me sick

Reactions: 1
Still don't believe Alex was there at breakfast time but tbh I fast forwarded most of that video cos the jumper was knocking me sick
It was there you heard him, sounds
Like he works in the butchers aswell, or could be a supermarket and works in the butcher area

If she wasn't pregnant she would be commenting that she's not cause she can't keep her dirty gob shut... Waiting for the announcement video with that bleeping annoying song she overuses in her morning videos and JJ wearing a tatty t-shirt from the tick tock shop no doubt...

Reactions: 4
I don’t think she’s pregnant I saw in her comments months ago she didn’t want any more soon and would she have got a Brazilian/smoked baccy while pregnant? I know people are speculating because decaf etc but she’s also been spotted with baccy recently

Reactions: 2
I don’t think being pregnant would stop her smoking. She came up on my insta fyp earlier, it was a pic of her having just given birth to JJ and her face was fuller like it is now. I’d be really surprised if she isn’t pregnant, the weight came on overnight practically

Reactions: 3
I think it's no one's business, it could simply be she's put on weight, i don't like the girl but speculation when you dont know isn't really fair

I feel like if she was pregnant, she'd be hiding it more especially if it was as obvious as people seem to think.
She seems to have gained weight everywhere so I think she's just gained weight in general 🤷🏻‍♀️
She said on a live a while back that they're not in a hurry for another and want to wait a few years.
Can't really see her making that comment if she was already pregnant.
But then again, who knows with Chelsea.

Does she think her voice is soothing or something, sounds like she needs a good cough. The voice overs bore the hell out of me

• Haha
I’m not surprised she’s put on weight I would too if I ate the amount of crap she does 2 takeaways a day never eats vegetables and she has munchies at midnight also

New leggings because we all know hers are all bobbly and stained 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Not a big fan of character clothing yet proceeds to show 3 different items of clothing with different characters on them! Can she be any ficker?! 🤣
Also those Peppa rompers look like they are for a 6month old child not a child almost 3...🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So she’s left a 2 year old on a high stool so she can climb on the sides and stand up with the lolly in her mouth unsupervised just for a pathetic tik tok 😳 top parenting there Chelsea and before you post from a fake account about this comment don’t try and say you were on the stairs watching just to get out of the wrongness you’ve just done. Oh but I forgot jj is so advanced if she fell with that lolly in her mouth and started choking she would give herself back blows or abdominal thrusts

Edit-no doubt she will reply to this comment posted

Attachments

Chelsea encourages the judgement on JJ by exaggerating her intelligence and bragging. She’s just your average little girl. I doubt she’d receive any comments like that if she didn’t act as though she’d birthed Einstein.

• Haha
So she’s left a 2 year old on a high stool so she can climb on the sides and stand up with the lolly in her mouth unsupervised just for a pathetic tik tok 😳 top parenting there Chelsea and before you post from a fake account about this comment don’t try and say you were on the stairs watching just to get out of the wrongness you’ve just done. Oh but I forgot jj is so advanced if she fell with that lolly in her mouth and started choking she would give herself back blows or abdominal thrusts

she’s just replied to it 😂

saying imagine being someone who comes for a two year old…. Imagine being someone who exploits their toddler online for money 👀

• Haha

You were bang on!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.