Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cryptix

VIP Member
She's deffitnley gonna struggle with jj once baby arrives...
---
Reckon she will either name the baby gregg or Donald after her fave take outs...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

Nixen

Chatty Member
I’m weak at the thought that they’re going to Calais for a few hours 😂 what are they going to do? Hang out at the migrant camp so it makes them feel better about the shithole they live in?

• Haha

WhatABore

VIP Member
I agree,her stomach looks fuller tbh.
As if she's creating fake accounts to "user838383836" might aswell be "I'm replying to this comment...on TATTLE....", We see through it mdhodg your just replying to everything we ask on here but no u don't read here or are aware of here are you babes?

I don't know why she goes all out for the dad and grandad when they weren't around much by sounds of it when she was younger,she doesn't go all out for her mum in the same way.

Maybe she could create another fake tictok account and address why the fact alex is never mentioned going to grandads etc 🤔
Her dad just sounds full on lazy 🤷🏻‍♀️
She says she cooks because he doesn't know how.
Someone said he needs to learn and she said why should he. His mum cooked for him until he met Chelseas mum and then Chelseas Mum cooked for him and now she does.

He doesn't need a carer, he needs to get of his arse 🙃

Nixen

Chatty Member
Her dad and grandad make no sense, they can manage to put their weeks worth of ready meals in the microwave but can’t boil some pasta and mix sauce in? Or mix up some tuna for jacket potato.. seems like unless she cooks they eat shite
They’re perfectly capable, just lazy as fuck. And it means she has an excuse for not working as she can claim she’s caring for them.

as for someone kidnapping JJ from her unsecured back garden, they’d probably return her anyway cos she’s a wee brat. Or alternatively would be a nicer life for her! Probably better fed 😂

account70032

VIP Member
Her hygiene with food honestly makes me feel sick she has no respect for people when she’s licking and sucking her fingers , wiping her nose then touching their food. She puts her hands all over the food more than is necessary like she’s feeling the food. It doesn’t matter if it’s for family that’s not an excuse to be lazy and disgusting like that.

Helliebella

VIP Member
Why the fuck would you go to Calais for a day 🤣 massive shit hole. These two morons really have zero clue about anything do they? Instea did Butlins, why not take JJ and go to euro camp or something if they want to go to France so bad. Fucking Calais 🤣🤣 fingers crossed Alex loses his passport and has to join the migrants trying to get over to the uk

• Haha

Lord Farquad

Chatty Member
Apologies if I offend any parents as admittedly, I’m not one myself.

However, I was a kid once and surely it can’t be normal to buy your child a new toy every time you go out? Maybe a little something like a kinder egg.. but JJ seems to get a full on toy every other day. Be it a set of dolls or a fireman set. I got a beanie baby once a week and had to wait for Christmas and birthdays. It surely takes the magic out of special occasions if she can just walk into b&m on a Wednesday and come out with a bloody baby + 3 outfits. Chelsea will live to regret this when baby 2 comes along demanding her attention and JJ realises she isn’t the centre of the world anymore.

Sorrybutno

VIP Member
Guess that’s JJ subjected to Butlins holidays for next 3 years Because they will have a chat when the babies a hour old about not taking it abroad.

• Haha

Lord Farquad

Chatty Member
I think they’ve had another Barney, the goblin has put a video saying “when the wife is mad at you for no reason” and she has only posted once yday other then ads. He also sounded very drunk in one of his videos. Looks like they’ve got another hot tub, bet they didn’t look after the last one so just brought an new one, the same will probably happen with jjs paddling pool I bet that’s still got water in it from weeks ago. He also comment that she don’t cook on her hello fresh ad but that’s now been deleted!
I don’t like Chelsea but it’s quite troubling that when they have a row, his immediate reaction is to go on her TikTok profile and try to jeopardise her job. We can say what we like but she’s earning money from TikTok.

Last time he ruined the pukka pies ad and now commenting things like that on the hello fresh. I’m not the type to throw around labels but trying to humiliate and possibly ruin your partner is abusive behaviour. Me and my partner row and sometimes we don’t go about it the best way. We sulk etc but never would either of us even dream of trying to humiliate the other in their workplace. It’s just wild. And what happened to him not drinking?
---
I don’t like Chelsea but it’s quite troubling that when they have a row, his immediate reaction is to go on her TikTok profile and try to jeopardise her job. We can say what we like but she’s earning money from TikTok.

Last time he ruined the pukka pies ad and now commenting things like that on the hello fresh. I’m not the type to throw around labels but trying to humiliate and possibly ruin your partner is abusive behaviour. Me and my partner row and sometimes we don’t go about it the best way. We sulk etc but never would either of us even dream of trying to humiliate the other in their workplace. It’s just wild. And what happened to him not drinking?

Doesn’t he have friends to vent to when he rows with his partner? What if hello fresh saw the comment and withhold Chelsea’s payment? She tried to laugh off the pukka pie episode and say Alex just gave a valid opinion but I don’t think companies make a habit of sending out their produce for a drunk review in the early hours. He needs to remove himself from TikTok because it’s such a risk when he’s inebriated. Anything online has the potential to be saved forever and if I was within Chelsea’s inner circle, I’d be VERY concerned for her emotional well-being.

Last edited:

ishman

VIP Member
Wasn’t scripted at all her grandad asking if Alex is liking his job 😂. She made a point in saying she won’t be saying when the rats working yet has just told us all when his next shifts are 😂
state of her licking them lanky fingers and wiping grease down her clothes. Isn’t it funny how it’s been mentioned on here the rat never goes with her to her dads and all of a sudden he’s there 😂 keep reading Chelsea we have plenty more to say

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
Her hygiene with food honestly makes me feel sick she has no respect for people when she’s licking and sucking her fingers , wiping her nose then touching their food. She puts her hands all over the food more than is necessary like she’s feeling the food. It doesn’t matter if it’s for family that’s not an excuse to be lazy and disgusting like that.
I found it so rude and unnecessary when she was opening up the subway order and was pawing her hands all over her dad and grandads sandwiches, pulling the bread apart and showing the inside toppings to the camera, licking her fingers in between handling each of their sandwiches of course. Absolutely disgusting. I know she always says her family don’t care but it’s basic hygiene and manners, don’t care how much she protests - sharing saliva with family members is just dirty and weird. This is behaviour from someone who labels herself a carer for them too. Cretinous behaviour.

WhatABore

VIP Member
Why does she need to do a "food haul" every time she goes to a supermarket?
I don't care about your sausages and your bread.
Nobody does.

VillageGirl88

A couple months ago on a video Chels said she didnt really like character clothing on JJ (whilst proceeding to show character clothes), in todays vented video she said she loves Disney clothes on JJ and will be doing the same with the new baby! She needs to write a book, ALL THE LIES I'VE TOLD ON TICKETY TOCK 🙄

• Haha

Helliebella

VIP Member
Cos they’d rather spend ££££ on taxis and trains like it’s a flex. Wouldn’t surprise me if goblin boy is banned anyway. Looks the type to have been drink driving minus a licence so gets banned before he’s even got a licence

• Haha

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
Urgh, the thought of doing the deed with that ugly cunt is enough to make anyone sick! I hope she cleans that shit of a house up before she gives birth. What a selfish twat, still smoking when pregnant and even admitting it on Tik Tok, wtf?! All the junk she’s continued to eat as well 🤢. The thought of the biggest chavs in Dover reproducing again, urgh 🤢
Honestly she's making me feel better about being pregnant and having sweets every day 😂 I thought I was being a terrible mother by having a mini kinder bar after lunch but at least I'm not smoking and wolfing down Greggs daily

• Haha
  • Heart

WhatABore

VIP Member
Apologies if I offend any parents as admittedly, I’m not one myself.

However, I was a kid once and surely it can’t be normal to buy your child a new toy every time you go out? Maybe a little something like a kinder egg.. but JJ seems to get a full on toy every other day. Be it a set of dolls or a fireman set. I got a beanie baby once a week and had to wait for Christmas and birthdays. It surely takes the magic out of special occasions if she can just walk into b&m on a Wednesday and come out with a bloody baby + 3 outfits. Chelsea will live to regret this when baby 2 comes along demanding her attention and JJ realises she isn’t the centre of the world anymore.
I completely agree and I've got 3 kids!