Chelsea Mchodg #4 Chels will give you the ick with her lick lick lick, all under the eye of an absolute dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hair down today, clearly been having a read again after saying she looks half decent with it down, hi Chelsea. See Alex is at work again today, but we won’t mention that will we as we do t want people to know what days he works 🙄

Fed up of seeing her chew everything like a cow with her mouth open. The video of the Japanese box just came up on my fyp from a few weeks ago 🙄 Close your mouth. We dont need to hear you chew

Absolutely sickening with jj in the background on the stairs with no bottoms on, does she not watch these posts back before posting

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Absolutely sickening with jj in the background on the stairs with no bottoms on, does she not watch these posts back before posting
She's on full view and she has no underwear on?!
I thought she's at least got pants on when I first saw it, but Alex tells her to go upstairs 'cause she's naked.

Video has 26 saves already and it's only been up an hour

• Wow
Just reported it. You can clearly see her front and her back bottom. I daren’t comment or I’ll be accused of noticing because I’m a weirdo or something 🙄

Reactions: 2
Just reported it. You can clearly see her front and her back bottom. I daren’t comment or I’ll be accused of noticing because I’m a weirdo or something 🙄
What did you report it under? I can't find an option for child nudity. Only adult

No wonder there’s a seagull in their house, probably thinks it’s the bleeping tip

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And it’s gone. If she took it down herself from reading here she ought to be ashamed of herself. Probably come up with the same tit how her friend messaged her or something. Shame on you Chelsea esp with the saves in that post. Keep her off of social media

Chelsea gives zero fucks about her kid. Any decent parent would keep their kid off TikTok completely. She can show herself all she wants but keep the kid out of it. But course she won’t do that cos kid videos means more money even if the worlds paedophile community saves her videos to use for ‘personal reasons’
Absolute piss poor excuse for a parent

Reactions: 3
More bothered boasting about all the cheese she got for her cheese board than actually giving a tit that her kids naked more than once In the background, Chelsea do better

I only watched once, well I had already seen the video but not noticed the background and then went back to look when I read it here, and to me it looked like she was naked unless she was wearing flesh coloured knickers. There was no knicker line either on her buttock when she turned around to go upstairs. This absolute eejit needs to turn the camera off and stop filming every mundane second of her life. Poor JJ
---
She’s reuploaded with JJ blocked out and put in the caption that JJ had knickers on and it’s no worse than her being at the beach with her swimming costume on. First of all she didn’t have knickers on and secondly, being on the internet where thousands of weirdos are actively looking for pics of kids in their knickers when you also make it obvious where you live and where your kid goes to school is a million times worse than being at the beach in your cozzy

Last edited:
I only watched once, well I had already seen the video but not noticed the background and then went back to look when I read it here, and to me it looked like she was naked unless she was wearing flesh coloured knickers. There was no knicker line either on her buttock when she turned around to go upstairs. This absolute eejit needs to turn the camera off and stop filming every mundane second of her life. Poor JJ
---
She’s reuploaded with JJ blocked out and put in the caption that JJ had knickers on and it’s no worse than her being at the beach with her swimming costume on. First of all she didn’t have knickers on and secondly, being on the internet where thousands of weirdos are actively looking for pics of kids in their knickers when you also make it obvious where you live and where your kid goes to school is a million times worse than being at the beach in your cozzy
She’s such a lying witch, there weren’t any comments in that post regarding jj, she has to come on here to know what’s being said and it’s thanks to us mentioning is that she’s seen and knows again shes fucked up. Too late Chelsea there were saves on that video. Concentrate on your kid instead of an app.
Also what a piss poor excuse to compare her being naked /knickers on to being in a swimming costume. You can clearly hear Alex say you’re naked

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
---
And thirdly, posting your kid in swimwear is just as irresponsible and STUPID! not her trying to defend the fact she’s posting her child inappropriately by saying that… wow!!! Chelsea you’re bleeping stupid to think that doing that is ok.

Reactions: 4
In one breathe she’s saying she hasn’t got any bleach at home so the divvy mare picks up toilet cleaner, then when comments mentioned it she’s saying she found some bleach at home, yeah ok Chelsea, you know full well she used the loo cleaner to clean her sides, was actually shocked she even bothered
---
Can’t wait for the replies back to these comments , if she even bothers

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.