Chelsea Mchodg #4 Chels will give you the ick with her lick lick lick, all under the eye of an absolute dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I can’t cope. Again it’s the socks and the grotesque shoes like her trainers give me the ick. Not really an outfit though is it Chelsea you’ve chucked on some cheap Poundland shorts on and a vest top. When you’ve put an actual outfit on then come and do “outfit of the day” tik toks

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I reckon the McSlobsons went around London all day telling people it was JJs birthday to see how many freebies they could get... 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I reckon the McSlobsons went around London all day telling people it was JJs birthday to see how many freebies they could get... 🙄
I couldn’t think of any worse than walking round London all day with a 3 year old

Reactions: 6
She is just a scruff lazy lounging around all day smoking tit eating Greggs after KFC Maccies D's . Her fella Alex looks like a right contrary git .Her house from what we are shown looks a shambles cheap Poundland tat yet she spends money like it's going out of fashion . Then there's the nails🤢the constant tapping and touching food . She comes across very chavvy .Benefit Brian at it's finest that one .

So dimwit said this morning that she's had all her driving lessons but can't pass her theory to get her licence, don't you need a licence to be able to get lessons??

So dimwit said this morning that she's had all her driving lessons but can't pass her theory to get her licence, don't you need a licence to be able to get lessons??
You need a provisional, yeah. You need a provisional for your theory test as well. In her classic stupidity, she probably meant she can't pass her theory test to do her practical and then get a FULL driving licence. She's so thick.

You need a provisional, yeah. You need a provisional for your theory test as well. In her classic stupidity, she probably meant she can't pass her theory test to do her practical and then get a FULL driving licence. She's so thick.
Basically another lie from miss mchodg, only comments I’ve seen about driving is on here. Can’t pass the theory, wonder how many attempts she’s done. Says she can drive, yeah probably stolen cars when she was younger 😂. Just because you say you can drive Chelsea doesn’t mean you can there is plenty you need to know before they just pass you and put you on the road. Wouldn’t exactly say your concentration is great majority of the time you can’t even string a sentence together.

Reactions: 2
Can’t go to the park because it’s raining so instead I’ll go feed my child more greasy, fried food 🙄

Probs means thay she can't pass her theory to get her full license

Basically another lie from miss mchodg, only comments I’ve seen about driving is on here. Can’t pass the theory, wonder how many attempts she’s done. Says she can drive, yeah probably stolen cars when she was younger 😂. Just because you say you can drive Chelsea doesn’t mean you can there is plenty you need to know before they just pass you and put you on the road. Wouldn’t exactly say your concentration is great majority of the time you can’t even string a sentence together.
She said on a live a few months ago she's done either 3 or 4. Can't remember

Do ye notice how JJ never refers to herself as 'I' or 'Me' or 'My' she always refers to herself as JJ...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.