Chelsea Mchodg #4 Chels will give you the ick with her lick lick lick, all under the eye of an absolute dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was a comment on the video of her and JJ in costa asking if she was expecting, and now it's vanished 👀

I think she’s pregnant. Bit of weight gained, drinking decaf drinks, not seen a takeaway for ages either and she looked rough today, like she’d prob been up voming. Sure there will be a big TikTok announcement with that bloody ‘you’re by sweetest blah blah blah’ song and JJ holding a scan picture then hugging her belly. Can see it now

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s just so fake! It’s the way she moves the camera, sets to record then goes about her day like it’s not being filmed. It’s just odd. The baby reveal vid will be the same. Staged poses with JJ in her personalised t shirt saying ‘promoted to big sister’ hugging her bump and looking at the scan photo

Reactions: 4
Spunked all that money up the wall paying for her hair to be chemically straightened and then just chucks it up in that scummy bun because she doesn't wash or brush it. What a waste of money!

Reactions: 5
I really don’t get why her house is such a tit hole. She doesn’t work. Only has 1 child and goblin has only this week started work himself so what the hell do they actually do all day long? I work full time plus overtime weekly as does my partner, have two children and I manage perfectly well to keep on top of my house/washing etc. it’s dry and warm outside, surely she can manage to bung a couple of wash loads in and hang it outside. It would be dry in no time. She doesn’t need to send it to a launderette surely? Girl needs a massive kick up the arse.

Reactions: 1
Getting a skip 😂 everything needs chucking . See she’s still recording and posting other people’s children aswell 🫤 absolute wrongun

Reactions: 1
I'm sure she has had that same bra on since they went to butlins ,the black push up one - that's just gross ! Obviously been reading the comments here again with the takeaway last night.

She is just so dirty her clothes are dirty and stained ,she wears the same 3 tops with those black manky leggings and then gives a outfit of the day like she is some sort of model in a pretty outfit. The house needs a good scrub and so does she

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Personally I find it rude to ask if someone's pregnant, someone asked me a week after I miss carried at the start of this year and trust me that bloody hurt 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Wasn’t scripted at all her grandad asking if Alex is liking his job 😂. She made a point in saying she won’t be saying when the rats working yet has just told us all when his next shifts are 😂
state of her licking them lanky fingers and wiping grease down her clothes. Isn’t it funny how it’s been mentioned on here the rat never goes with her to her dads and all of a sudden he’s there 😂 keep reading Chelsea we have plenty more to say

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Just ran here to say the exact same thing 🤣🤣 so scripted! She’s such a wally. If Alex was there, surely her grandad would just ask him about his job anyway? And that black top she’s got on is manky. Full of fluff/bobbles. Just bin in Chelsea and go to a decent shop not bleeping cheap tat of TikTok then it might last

Personally I find it rude to ask if someone's pregnant, someone asked me a week after I miss carried at the start of this year and trust me that bloody hurt 😭
same! I can’t have kids and it really hurts when people sepeculate if you’re pregnant or ask why don’t you have kids. There is no need for it.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I think she’s pregnant, fuller face, tummy rounded when she went to the fridge. She looks knackered.. others have said she switched to decaf… deffo an announcement incoming

Still out of breathe just standing dishing up food I see.

She said she's out of breathe cause she ran to pick up her dad's prescription... Can't she see how concerning that is that even by the end of dishing up 5 meals, she's still out of breath?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.