Chelsea Mchodg #4 Chels will give you the ick with her lick lick lick, all under the eye of an absolute dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Needs some new clothes that fit she says as she’s just growing 😂 yeah Chelsea make sure you buy women’s clothes then and not teenagers clothes. She’s looking ever so rough, at least make an effort. Don’t see why she’s buying a suitcase not like she changes her clothes often anyway

Reactions: 1
I get really triggered watching people eat and she actually makes me want to throw up

Reactions: 4
I don’t get how these people can record themselves eating and then post it onto social media. They clearly don’t see what others see before they hit that ok button. Majority of them should just eat out of a trough, pigs have more manners

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Anyone else reckon something went on where now she’s suddenly into doing the house up? I mean maybe eye opener as pregnant or maybe more to it surely you’d want it nice for any age of child

Anyone else reckon something went on where now she’s suddenly into doing the house up? I mean maybe eye opener as pregnant or maybe more to it surely you’d want it nice for any age of child
Maybe the landlords had enough of her salgging her off and give then a telling to lol

Maybe it's knowing they've got until the baby is born before a midwife ect is doing house visits

When she breathes in through her teeth constantly makes me want to gauge my eyes out

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They’ll be tidying up cos the health visitor and midwife come for a nose to see where baby sleeps and what not. Their house looks a pig sty considering there’s only 3 of them there and they stick JJ In nursery some of the week. Scruffy dossers.

Reactions: 2
They’ll be tidying up cos the health visitor and midwife come for a nose to see where baby sleeps and what not. Their house looks a pig sty considering there’s only 3 of them there and they stick JJ In nursery some of the week. Scruffy dossers.
Ive never heard of midwife and health visitors doing this? I didn’t have a baby to long ago and never has this

Ive never heard of midwife and health visitors doing this? I didn’t have a baby to long ago and never has this
They do it in quite a lot of areas, go and visit you at home before baby is here
They don't in mine either but i know a lot that have 😊

They don't look around your house anymore, usually, although I know a few that have been asked if they could. But they'd still see the living room ect I guess.
And probably the kitchin as I think that's the first room you come to in their house when you enter?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.