Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I’m gonna defend her here. She’s a massive Disney fan, she’s not a bandwagon jumper who hits up primark and cries when she sees the latest batch of socks available because it gets her “Disney views” and spons.
She’s gone 14/15 times? Maybe more?
She paid for most of that. Uploads vlogs on it, uploads advice videos, did live chats helping people out, it was only in the last while she started getting some benefits from it when she got the chance to work with airlines and travel companies.
She worked a job that was completely unrelated to youtube and also nearly got made redundant because of staff cuts?
She uploads normal vlogs, and maybe they were a bit basic but they’re actually enjoyable at times.
She made a big choice to move to London alone and work for Disney and I respect she took the time away from youtube to do that.
And now she’s balancing both.
Yeah she does cry walking down Main Street and she can be a bit OTT but compared to the other shower of shi.... Disney vloggers 🤣
She’s not that bad.
Just my opinion. I usually find negatives about everyone on youtube , this is odd. 😆

Reactions: 27

Meg1912

VIP Member
I think I know what happened between the two of them. Brogie ruined all of Charlotte's piccies, so Charlotte lost her sh** and threw away Brogie's 20 pairs of ears. [emoji51][emoji51]

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Captain

I just cannot with her boasting yet again
BAD795C9-A692-499D-B8A3-66B9CE3A8CDE.png

“A moderate was what we wanted after the yacht club and the cruise” take a seat Hyacinth

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18

disneys

VIP Member
Yessssss I thought the same at this 🤣🤣 she was so salty someone asked her about it so gave a saracastic answer. I mean she did a Q&A asking people to send in questions and vlogs her life so why she gets annoyed at people asking beyond me 🙈

She did say she spent a lot of days attending zoom calls in her dressing gown so not far off sitting around in her PJ’s all day 😆. This is a trash thread for Charlotte and I am entitled to raise a VALID point, there’s an ignore button use it if you’re that bothered by my posts 😂. Did I say YOU sit around all day in your pj’s? No because I don’t know who you are or what you do all day. If you posted the same as Charlotte posted then yes I would have this opinion of you. Until then try not to take every comment you see about an influencer to heart or you’ll get burnout too 🤣🤣
She’s still attending meetings though , if I worked from home you can be sure I’d be in my PJs … not sure how what you wear determines how hard you work ? I expect if you worked from home you’d wear a full suit !

I understand your point about influencers and I personally don’t believe influencers who moan about burnout , like brogan Tate for example who really does sloth about all day , but I do believe people who have high-up roles in companies like Disney … as another user said , she’s been promoted twice in 3 years so I don’t think you can class her as a lazy layabout influencer

I just hate this idea that if you’re not a NHS worker or saving someone’s life , or on your feet all day that you don’t work hard , it’s complete bullshit .. life isn’t a competition , Doctors and nurses do work exceptionally hard but so do people in office jobs too ! Before I had my son , my husband who is a teacher wouldn’t come home from work and say “how was your day babe ? Oh you sat at a desk all day and call that HARD ?! I taught year 7s for 6 hours !” because he’s a normal person who realises just because some jobs are different doesn’t mean mine isn’t difficult too

you might think you have a valid point (it is my personal opinion that you don’t) , but when you post on these forums you can’t expect to air your views and not have them challenged … I expect you will challenge the comments I’ve made here , for example .. we are also entitled to raise our valid points , especially when some people have worked in marketing and you seemingly have 0 experience yet seem to know exactly what Charlotte does all day !

You can know someone’s job title and still know nothing about their day to day .. her linked in doesn’t have a play by play of what she gets up to on a daily basis … she’s private about her job in the sense that she doesn’t vlog all her meetings , tell us about the projects she works on , if she shows her diary she covers up bits and pieces … it would be so unprofessional if she did that ! Clearly you’re quite young and haven’t had a proper professional job if you think her sharing details of her role would be appropriate when she has a big audience online

And sorry if I didn’t mention this , but I worked in a very similar role to Charlotte’s for 7 years .. so I don’t know for sure what she does every day but I have a pretty good idea , better than yours anyway !

I don’t like her so I’m not going to start a rave thread , as I’m sure you’ll suggest (weakest tattle argument in the book) … unlike yours , my views on people aren’t black and white , I personally feel people are a bit more nuanced than that ! I think she’s smug , and a bit of a know it all .. but she certainly doesn’t slob around all day and is perfectly entitled to say her job is sometimes stressful !

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Captain

Charlotte Ruff: first person to ever
Like F1
Work for Disney head office
Live in London
own a Peloton
Like Kate Bush 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16

eyeballs

VIP Member
Yes, she has a real job. Good for her, blah blah. But we all do!
Is there a more smug person in all the land?
Please tell me I’m not alone...

Reactions: 16

Tabitha

VIP Member
Have decided that her hair ages her so much the way she styles it - looser curls/waves would look so much nicer. I know she does that heartless curl thing but it really doesn’t do anything for her!
The dark colour with the red lipstick really doesn’t help either.
She really suits blonde hair IMO.

i always thought she looked so nice here
IMG_8764.jpeg

Reactions: 15

Babyshark

Chatty Member
She is not an influencer, she’s a lecturer. Her stories make me feel like I’m being bossed about by a big sister 🤦‍♀️.

• Haha
I'm not a fan of Charlotte - hence lurking on her board - but I think there's a load of bollocks being chatted here. It's only a 2 hour trip on the train and they've lived like this before COVID hit and everyone needed to WFH (so she didn't need to be in London). He wants to stay in Birmingham, she has to live in London for her role. I can't say I'd do it differently.

If they weren't that bothered about each other, surely they could just break up.

thelittleprincess

This holiday is just another opportunity for her to be her usual braggy I work for Disney self. ‘I had to ride this 8 times for work’ and ‘I’ve got a different pass to Adam’ blah blah. We all know you work for Disney hun and your there with your mega discount.
Also if Adam was so desperate to go and so exited to be there you might want to get him to tell his face that 🙄.

• Haha

Tabitha

VIP Member
Honestly every time she mentions F1 I zone out or swipe off. She is perpetually 14 years old; the biggest fangirl squealing over everything and anything - she’s why people take the piss out of millennials.
E7608402-618C-4D4F-AAB1-C7B655B32059.png

could she make it anymore obvious lol I wanna know who she is on the brogan thread 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Thank you, ladies!! [emoji847][emoji847] I have to say I've built a pretty good archive of Brogie ready to be added to all sorts of piccies!! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] The other day I went to the bank, had to show something on my phone I had screenshotted and Brogie in her spirit jersey on her tippy toes popped up! I was mortified! [emoji23][emoji23]
I must say, if I drop dead, my one wish is that family members see my account on here.......
Because if they don’t my camera roll is gonna leave them with a lot of unanswered questions.

• Haha

Tabitha

VIP Member
Charlotte, how can we forget you’re a London professional now? You mention it constantly..

But how easy you forget that being a Disney influencer fast-tracked you that job in the first place… your limited professional marketing experience wouldnt have alone and there would have been people who worked for years with more relevant experience who didn’t get that opportunity… so please stop shitting on other influencers for being gifted things they didn’t earn.. you’re not that different. In fact, I’d say you got a lot more than a 6-day WDW trip.

Attachments