Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Millyve

VIP Member
If her family haven't been told to isolate by track and trace they should at least go and get an asymptomatic test done there.

I can't remember the time line that she said. I'm sure she said she started with a headache and then a day or two later developed a fever and that's when she got tested. So I think she got tested as soon as the fever came on and they wouldn't count the headache as a covid symptom even though it was probably the start of it.

Edit: just saw this on her insta. So that headache started Monday evening so even if they count the headache as her first covid symptom her family wouldn't have to isolate because she saw them Friday.
Yeah my sisters started as a headache, I’m hearing more and more getting a headache as a first symptom it’s making me really on edge, the moment I get one but put it down to dehydration and hope for the best 🙈

Lola123

VIP Member
So she’s changed her bio on Instagram and Twitter.... no longer had stuff about being brummy in it etc

Lola123

VIP Member
You're actually thinking of the wrong thing, i'm talking about last Sunday when Birmingham was in tier 2 and you couldn't mix households, whoever she was with wasn't dressed like Adam it looked more like womens clothing to me. My guess was it was her mum she met
I don’t think her mum would have traveled up to Birmingham she doesn’t seem to come up that often, she could well have been bubbled up with someone but if it is that picture you’re referring that was posted above, that’s Adam 😂

hellogoodbyex

VIP Member
I've heard her say something along the lines of her job is secure, which I've always thought to myself Hmmm is it though? What does she actually do? Genuine question because shopdisney's social media channels is so lack lustre I can't believe it takes a team to run it, more like 1 part timer! They've been struggling for stock most the year too so not much decent stock to promote. No events for the influenzas to attend either so no work for her to do in that respect. They've just sent out christmas PR items to some of them and that's the first time I've seen them do that in months too. I just don't understand what her working from home actually involves and how safe her job is in this climate
Her role is digital marketing, I imagine she focuses on social media from the bits she has mentioned before but it will involve a lot more than just posting on social media. She will work on the analytics, plan campaigns, probably do some SEO, maybe get involved with email campaigns - I’d guess it’s quite varied. If I had to guess I’d also say she probably is “safe” as the job cuts are effecting the parks and she doesn’t work in that area.

I think her day off was purely a day annual leave and that’s all. I’ve got loads of annual leave that I need to use up because of cancelled holidays etc. And I’d guess most people are in the same boat so using it up now

she mentioned last week she had her appointment following her smear results so maybe she needs further appointments and that’s why she’s gone a little quiet and privatised her accounts 🤷🏻‍♀️ Really can’t see it being anything to do with her work

Laur91

VIP Member
The ones who talk about “trendy” things all have an agenda though. Why do they never talk about topics until they become a movement? Why are none of them bring up disability rights for example? Because it’s not the topic of the moment... yet.
When did you ever hear Charlotte mention kids getting free school meals in half term before it became a popular opinion?
Let’s be honest she’s never talked about any of this stuff cos it doesn’t affect her in any way shape or form so it’s not even brought to her attention until it’s a movement. She’s lucky that she’s never had to worry about being a minority or feeding her child over the school holidays etc.

USAObsessed

Has she been really ill or are we talking usual coughs/colds etc. Not sure if I've missed something? She has been very quiet recently

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
Am I the only one who sees their relationship working 🤣
I like them. I don’t think the distance will hurt them but who knows 🤷‍♀️
I thought it was working. It all seemed pretty good for ages but just recently I think it's gone a bit Pete Tong. There was that video where she stayed at his parent's house while they were all out watching Everton. At the time I thought it was a bit odd but passed it off as a one off but it's been happening more and more recently where they're in theory in the same place but actually doing completely separate things. Which seems odd given they don't see each other from one week to the next.

Gracessecret

I wonder how much her and Adam make 🤑👀
I always wondered about this too! Do they own the flat in Birmingham? If so, Charlotte must pay a pretty penny for her half of the mortgage (if she owns half that is) plus her London rent, which I assume she’s continued to pay through the pandemic

thelittleprincess

Now she affords it because she works for Disney so she gets a serious discount!!! She also goes outside of term time and has stayed off site sometimes, I also think she spends all her money on Disney, she doesn’t seem to go anywhere else!
She gets 40% off Disney hotels and Disney merchandise.
Yeah her Disney trips are usually outside of the busy season. She does go to other places with Adam, think they went to Marbella in August (so not a cheap time to go)

whatsever you

VIP Member
ooop sorry, completely read it wrong. Hmmm day off after she says she's got stuff going on. Hope she's ok, and it's not to do with her smear.

Viewer1901

VIP Member
She’s mentioned that he had an OFSTED inspection but I didn’t get the vibe he was a teacher. Has to be something to do with education though with OFSTED in the mix!