Charlotte Ruff

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she was living on her own?
She’s made it seem like that but we don’t know much. She seems to have made it out like when she moved back she wanted to live on her own but I bet she can afford it

Reactions: 2
Did anyone spot her reference to the tax bracket comment on her Tik Tok - She doesn’t need to mention that

Did anyone spot her reference to the tax bracket comment on her Tik Tok - She doesn’t need to mention that
Can you screenshot? I’ve tried looking at her most recent ones and can’t see anything

Reactions: 3
Why did you tempt me to look at her tiktok?!! She’s even more obnoxious on there. She tries so hard to be engaging and have a personality but she’s just copying the way other tik tokers talk and it’s so cringe, especially at her age.

I’m scared to directly link it but on this one she calls herself a ‘recently single 30 something year old’
IMG_1024.jpeg

imagine secretly propping your phone on a tube seat and pretending to read before you come into the next stop in 2mins. Sad
IMG_1025.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
this tik tok titled

IMG_1412.jpeg

what her amazing advice is…
IMG_1414.jpeg

who doesnt iron/steam or know about a lint roller?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s such a cliche with everything, isnt she?

(not saying you can’t like swift and own a mini and still have a personality, but it would be nice for her to like something that isn’t a trend for once in her life)
Mini diving Taylor Swift fan here hiding 🤣🤣

I have no problem with her liking what’s popular . But I do feel like she’s a massive bandwagon jumper !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Mini diving Taylor Swift fan here hiding 🤣🤣

I have no problem with her liking what’s popular . But I do feel like she’s a massive bandwagon jumper !
Deffo, I feel like she’s always trying to be the ‘cool girl’ so jumps on everything, and the older she gets the cringier it is.

Reactions: 6
Her sunday tiktok made it very easy to work out where she lives, (i wont post exactly where, but it’s Baron’s Court area)
Rent for a 2-bed in the same building is currently around £2600.

Reactions: 2
Why does she introduce herself as recently single in every video, is that her personality now? She lived in London before and only saw the ex every other weekend before so don’t get the wanting to do more in London side.

Reactions: 6
Why does she introduce herself as recently single in every video, is that her personality now? She lived in London before and only saw the ex every other weekend before so don’t get the wanting to do more in London side.
I would imagine it’s to either 1) answer everyone’s questions (which seems weird given how many times she avoided it)
2) some algorithm bollocks

Reactions: 3