Charlotte Ruff

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she really thinks she is something living it up in London doesn’t she?
13A1B79A-4A28-458A-814C-4E7A262180B0.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Honestly, I’ve lived in central (west) all my life and no idea what she’s talking about. She just sounds mad.

It’s always cringe when people brag about moving/living here like now they’re better than everyone they left behind. She really is the worst for subtly bragging about every aspect of her life *only Londoners would know* 🤮

Reactions: 12
Just like she is the ‘most knowledgeable’ about Disney, and F1, she is now becoming the same about London. She just has to be the expert/know it all.

Reactions: 9
Just like she is the ‘most knowledgeable’ about Disney, and F1, she is now becoming the same about London. She just has to be the expert/know it all.
Yet the only places she goes to in London she only knows because of Instagram. It’s lame her knowledge and taste of places are limited to what’s popular on Instagram. No originality at all.

and don’t get my started On how much she shows off that Mulberry bag like she’s stuck in 2010

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The irony that all she does on twitter every week is moan about Max Verstappen moaning on the radio
FE7E4B0F-F4A0-4DAA-8E8E-555AB5E35D94.jpeg

I agree with her that the government have done F All about this, but I hate when she gets political and says stuff like “remember this when we head to the polls” like Labour are even a credible opposition to the Tories right now. They’ve done F All themselves so “remembering this” in 2 years time when we get to vote again won’t change anything

E81CB15E-4EEB-4742-A38E-E49713287115.jpeg

Reactions: 3
She’s a billy bulkshitter, she onlay started tweeting like this a few years ago, you don’t care charlotte, don’t lie

plus also, what about saying write to your mp? Lobby the government…. Oh yeah I don’t really care that much, just enough to make me not look like a Tory anymore

Reactions: 2
Exactly, I remember saying on here during lockdown when she got on the free school meals bandwagon, why couldn’t she have done something like made extra portions of meals and offered them on a local neighbourhood group to anyone struggling or volunteered at a food bank if she felt so passionately about it? She had plenty of time and said herself she saved money during lockdown.
She’s just a keyboard warrior, all talk and no action, funnily enough I’ve not seen a mention about that topic since apart from when she made a point of donating to a foodbank at Christmas. That’s what makes me think she never does charitable things as the only times she does she has to tell us about it.

Reactions: 5
Is she trying to copy Hannah Rickets now? Her London vlog was so boring I couldn’t watch it all, Hannah’s are really interesting and filmed really well. Charlottes was crap

Reactions: 4
Is she trying to copy Hannah Rickets now? Her London vlog was so boring I couldn’t watch it all, Hannah’s are really interesting and filmed really well. Charlottes was crap
Agree 100%. I actually thought it started really well with some useful and interesting information about Marybone Station as a terminus. But as soon as she got out of the station it was just a load of waffle. No structure, very little useful information. And her coyly trying not to say who owns Madam Tussauds (along with other tourist attractions and many theme parks) was laughable. Are Disney employees banned from using the word Merlin or something?

For someone who makes out she's such a fan of London life her knowledge of London is pitiful. And her pronunciation of Marylebone questionable.

There’s no ‘official’ way to say it, but she pronounces it the non-londoner way.
It should be Marla-Bun.

What a weird vlog, just walking around the streets, taking about what streets go where. She seems a bit mad recently.
Goes to Sherlock museum and doesn’t even go in. Then turns up at the Wallace collection and notices there’s a Disney exhibition next week so clearly she didn’t even look at the website before she went. you can take cameras in - if she didn’t want to film at least show some interesting pics - the ones she posted were terrible.

My guess is that she is still reading here and trying to do less typical places because she’s been called out on it.

Reactions: 4
Her vlog was so dull 🥱😴 I didn’t manage any more than 10 minutes. It was just the usual look how I know everything about London and trains. She couldn’t just explore, has to drop some showing off, has to be the expert.

Reactions: 3
Charlotte, how can we forget you’re a London professional now? You mention it constantly..

But how easy you forget that being a Disney influencer fast-tracked you that job in the first place… your limited professional marketing experience wouldnt have alone and there would have been people who worked for years with more relevant experience who didn’t get that opportunity… so please stop shitting on other influencers for being gifted things they didn’t earn.. you’re not that different. In fact, I’d say you got a lot more than a 6-day WDW trip.

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Charlotte, how can we forget you’re a London professional now? You mention it constantly..

But how easy you forget that being a Disney influencer fast-tracked you that job in the first place… your limited professional marketing experience wouldnt have alone and there would have been people who worked for years with more relevant experience who didn’t get that opportunity… so please stop shitting on other influencers for being gifted things they didn’t earn.. you’re not that different. In fact, I’d say you got a lot more than a 6-day WDW trip.
She goes on about influencers SO MUCH that she just sounds jealous she never made it. She would 100% be one of them if her channel/Instagram could bring in the numbers.

Reactions: 11
She goes on about influencers SO MUCH that she just sounds jealous she never made it. She would 100% be one of them if her channel/Instagram could bring in the numbers.
She always backs it up with ‘im not hating, I’m just fascinated by influencer culture’ but it’s so transparent she has a huge chip on her shoulder over it.

Reactions: 7
100% agree .. it just comes off a bit bitter , especially as she writes this on the day that Brogan announces she’s being taken to DisneyWorld by Disney Parks … just makes her sound like a jealous cow

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s totally bitter about not making it as an influencer. This blog post she wrote gives off the vibe she’s trying to tell herself she’s happy she never made it as a full time influencer but I don’t believe it for a second. I think if things had taken off she’d have quit her job and gone full time but she never took off on YouTube or insta