Charlotte Ruff

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to like her, but during the pandemic she has become horrendously smug, arrogant and quite frankly unbearable. I don't know if she truly can't see outside of her bubble, or does she just choose not to. Either way it's not the least bit relatable for me.
For me it was her moaning about working 8 - 6 Mon - Fri with an hour for lunch. That demonstrated how out of touch with normal working hours she is now in her privileged little bubble.

Reactions: 10
Agree with the last couple of posts. Originally did like her but she has become more and more smug and I can’t just can’t relate to her.
The Disney job has gone to her head and given her a sense of self importance. It’s a very good and well paid job and well done to her - but one that allows for ‘mindfulness Wednesdays’ and staff to work from home for a considerable amount of time is a huge position of privilege.
Her YouTube videos - she did one on how to save money that was very patronising and didn’t include the privilege of living in a household of two good incomes. Also a recent one where she talks about her job without saying where she works when we all know.

Reactions: 7
Ugghhh complaining about paying for iCloud storage! Just so she can show off about disney

Reactions: 3
8A5F6859-A99A-4278-A754-963F9058E3AD.png

Why mention it if you won’t say what it is? Wonder what it was ! I’m thinking probably just some injectable if it was so subtle.

I was under the impression she had a large chin mole removed. Don’t know when that was but all the childhood pictures she had a noticeable one.

Nah not lip filler. All her photos her lips defo don’t have any sort of filler

Reactions: 1
"As an empath" you what mate? You mean a normal person?
All I read it as is “me, me, me”. Was waiting for her to stick to 2 cents in about the situation but instead of just saying her thoughts are with Ukraine she had to make the situation about how she’s feeling well also bragging she’s an empath

Reactions: 10
"Empath" is an excuse to make other people's problems about yourself.

Reactions: 2
People sharing images / videos of trauma is gross too, I've seen so many people doing it over the past few days. This explains it better and gives actual practical info:

Reactions: 2
I think she’s been reading here as today she’s added this. Just feels like an afterthought to be honest
62499DC0-1458-4848-95E6-529A76B5BFAE.png

oh she definitely reads here..... I remember last time something was mentioned about her here she made a very obvious dig at tattle

Reactions: 5
Every single time she’s criticised relating to a post, she will do a follow up.
The last time, I believe, was when I said she shows off too much and it’s obnoxious. She did a follow up story saying IG didn’t represent her actual life and it’s fake. It’s good she takes things on board, but her responses do seem defensive.
Let’s be honest, if we had a thread about ourselves, it’d be hard not to read it.

I wish she would now absorb the advice regarding that ugly formula 1 dad hat. I still laugh thinking about her wearing it in Dubai lol

Reactions: 11
I also remember her around the new year talking about the art of being unbothered and how it’s changed her life, and it was so obvious she was talking about it in the context of this thread. Thing is though if she was genuinely unbothered she wouldn’t be reading this thread let alone getting on the defence on her stories everytime someone brings something up.

Reactions: 6