Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lola123

VIP Member
Considering how much she goes on about the tories and how they’ve fucked people over, why didn’t she give the PR invite to a struggling family? She is in a position to pay for stuff so why did she need it for free? Give it away and acknowledge your privilege charlotte

Reactions: 11

Barbie2020

VIP Member
My husband works away Monday - Friday so only see him at weekends. So I probably see him as much as she sees Adam, don’t really see how it’s weird. People have to go to where the work is.

• Heart

JLXRD

VIP Member
Well said @disneys!

As others have said, she can’t really have worked her way up by doing nothing all day so seems a bit of an odd argument. I always think that tbh people who say this stuff about those who work from home (oh you just sit in PJs all day etc) just come across proper bitter… if you wanna work from home, go apply for a job where you can?

Charlotte annoys me mostly in that I appreciate she genuinely likes F1 but she acts as though it’s sewwwww niche for a girl, gives me proper pick me vibes.

I know this isn’t a rave thread but I do think she looks great at the moment, she’s clearly putting time in with working out and it shows!

• Heart

Tabitha

VIP Member
Because cast member is the company’s internal name. I don’t know why you think the term doesn’t apply to her. Is someone working in the Disney store in London not a cast member either?

My job title is slightly different internally so I use a more generic title on LinkedIn for recruiters. Disney do not post their job descriptions as ‘cast member’ but also use a different title externally.

I am sorry but you sound really inexperienced in terms of working for companies, so it’s crazy that you undermine Charlotte constantly for working head office for one of the biggest companies in the world.

Tabitha

VIP Member
Every single time she’s criticised relating to a post, she will do a follow up.
The last time, I believe, was when I said she shows off too much and it’s obnoxious. She did a follow up story saying IG didn’t represent her actual life and it’s fake. It’s good she takes things on board, but her responses do seem defensive.
Let’s be honest, if we had a thread about ourselves, it’d be hard not to read it.

I wish she would now absorb the advice regarding that ugly formula 1 dad hat. I still laugh thinking about her wearing it in Dubai lol

Charlotte acting like she's the town crier for London at Battersea. The show off smugness is getting too much for me now.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
I used to like her, but during the pandemic she has become horrendously smug, arrogant and quite frankly unbearable. I don't know if she truly can't see outside of her bubble, or does she just choose not to. Either way it's not the least bit relatable for me.
For me it was her moaning about working 8 - 6 Mon - Fri with an hour for lunch. That demonstrated how out of touch with normal working hours she is now in her privileged little bubble.

Coffeelover23

Well good for her. She’s been to uni and has been working full time for the best part of a decade. In London salaries are more so it’s not surprising she has a bit of cash left over at the end of the month. At least she works and pays for the majority of her trips unlike certain benefit scrounging leeches or entitled people receiving constant handouts *cough Brogan cough*

Tabitha

VIP Member
4CE68EEB-9BEF-4A06-95D5-C8EA871D6146.png

Oh Charlotte, what do you actually know about Battersea? When have you ever been? But apparently, ‘EVERY LONDONER’ like she’s now part of a special group of people… yawn…

I literally grew up in Battersea and it’s because of people like her that need that IG shot and to say they’re a Londoner yet again, that the actual locals or anyone with real ties to the area are avoiding it 😒

Last edited:

Rayne

VIP Member
I’m confused when she is claiming to be recently single as she said when they’d been broken up for longer than we realise when she did her announcement. Which is it Charlotte, or did it change when you need it for content?

• Haha

Captain

Guys I screamed when she said about her chip fat hair on stories, I instantly remembered someone on here said a few months ago her greasy hair was like chip fat 🤣🤣🤣 bet she’s been stewing on it for months
20C8B1DA-D408-4B6D-BAC2-A80C8626AB01.png
CC2B707A-2E52-4EE2-B6C1-9B090CD57B0C.jpeg

• Haha

Meg1912

VIP Member
Thank you, ladies!! [emoji847][emoji847] I have to say I've built a pretty good archive of Brogie ready to be added to all sorts of piccies!! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] The other day I went to the bank, had to show something on my phone I had screenshotted and Brogie in her spirit jersey on her tippy toes popped up! I was mortified! [emoji23][emoji23]

• Haha

Tabitha

VIP Member
All her story captions make me cringe. She is trying to sound all down with her kids and it doesn't suit her
Slay 🔥
Bonus points of you can
chef’s kiss
Not a want but a need
Would be rude not to
Take me back
Icons only
Cheers to the weekend
Photo dump
Lives rent free in my head

I read a really good post on LinkedIn that said something like influencers shouldn’t automatically be assumed to be good social media managers because it requires a different skill set and it made me think of her because a lot of these types think SM is just chasing trends, and regurgitating this shit to look cool. Obvs I don’t know if she’s good or not, but I can just imagine what she’s like that because she just copies everything and has zero originality.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Captain

I think there’s a real superiority complex going on where she thinks she’s a superior influencer living in London and working a 9-7 (notice how she managed to get that into her story as a dig at those who “only” work 9-5). Charlotte please shut up, you are still working from home half the time! I just think she is so out of touch with the real world (certainly as out of touch as full time influencers are). She was moaning about the cost of living but manages to pay rent on 2 city centre flats at the same time with Adam, plus goes out for meals and has holidays frequently. She has a very high standard of living, and is moaning about the cost of living like it’s really affecting her life in any way other than she has less for her savings account each month. If she was that bothered they would sort their living situation out once and for all and not be paying two lots of rent.

JLXRD

VIP Member
She was talking about being robbed of time in terms of not being able to do things she wanted to get done before kids, and that therefore it felt like everything got pushed down the line further than she would initially hope.

I felt the same during the pandemic as I wanted to do more travelling before having children, which I’m now doing but feel had covid not happened I would have already done it.

However I do think she may have reassessed her feelings on having kids (I know I have) and be more focussed on just having fun for now. Seems that way from her stories about going out etc.

I dunno I feel like there’s a lot of pressure for women in their 30s about the biological clock so i can see why she’d feel that way.

Saints123

At least when she’s at disney she is doing what “most” people who go to Disney would do and that is spend time doing rides & enjoying the food there. I know when I was planning our first trip I liked vlogs which demonstrated what I would be doing In the parks as it was likely going to be my only trip (for most it is a once in a lifetime). We are lucky enough to be going again this year and I am debating vlogging it as we will be squeezing everything in as most Disney holiday-ers would do on their once in a lifetime trip. I’m yet to find a Disney blogger that does as they all go so often, it doesn’t matter the then if they miss stuff out.

The worst for this is Victoria (Disney in detail) who goes multiple times a year to just walk around the parks, moaning about it being hot/busy/how ill she is whilst riding all of 5 rides in a 10 day trip (3 of them being the TTA), drinking coffee, taking photos, shopping and eating at Ohana. I just can’t relate to her. Why go all that way and spend all that money and not even enjoy what the pats have to offer.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I see your point and I don’t necessarily dislike Charlotte ... but this is only since she started working for Disney and probably therefore no longer allowed to do her unboxing of magic mail sent by a haul of other companies like cath kidston who stock Disney items.
She has also been on paid Disney trips such as when she took her mum on the free one with the Norwegian airlines.
This free trip gave her content to vlog about and no doubt helped with her portfolio and securing her new job.
Hmmm, see I don’t agree at all, she paid for the trip with her mum like she’s done all of her holidays, until she got offered that chance to work with NA and then Florida Tickets after.
her work has nothing to do with her YouTube channel at all. I think she had applied for that before but hadn’t been successful. Although I’m not sure if that’s true or a rumour.
She probably could have gone full time with YouTube but she said herself so many times it’s not the lifestyle she wants, I respect that. And I respect she still vlogs regardless.
I remember someone called her out in her comments for never replying to anyone, she snapped back saying she had a full time job and didn’t have time to reply.
She then corrected herself on one of her vlogs for being so rude and acknowledged she should put more effort into replying to people who took the time to comment on her vlogs, and she did, she actually did start replying to people!!!

Does anyone follow her twitter? She constantly calls out influencers who hide sponsored content or gifted items and not many on speak out against their own. I remember posting her tweets in Alfie’s thread here before.
I think comparing her in my mind to the likes of Brogan and Adam makes me slightly defensive for her 🤣

Coffeelover23

Who cares if home workers wear pyjamas 🤷‍♀️
I do as I’d rather be comfortable if I’m sitting at my dining table for 7.5 hours. Why bother getting dressed if I don’t have too. I only do if I have a video call.
I agree so many people are bitter about home workers and label them as lazy. Such a narrow minded view. Not everyone can be a doctor/nurse/firefighter etc. As longs as people are doing an honest days work and earning their money and not leeching off the taxpayer on benefits then who cares.

• Heart

Lauurz

VIP Member
"I'd really appreciate if you'd allow me to draw a line under this".
If she'd have just announced instead of giving the odd hint, people wouldn't keep asking and bringing it up to begin with 🤷‍♀️

(Also- I realise she doesn't have to announce anything BUT she knows she has a following!)

Tabitha

VIP Member
Sounds like she’s had some kind of mental breakdown.
Looks like she went to Dubai in Jan with a girlfriend

Why did she have to add that her therapy is via private?