Charlotte Ruff

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry this is petty but it's tattle so whatever. It drives me bleeping mental this woman has a first class degree and a very good job and still makes silly grammar errors like "could of" and "protagonist's". It shouldn't work this way 😂 Bethany Francesca is the same.
View attachment 2232648
She drives me mad too, and it’s not just typos that she makes, she spells words wrong all the time

Reactions: 8
Sorry this is petty but it's tattle so whatever. It drives me bleeping mental this woman has a first class degree and a very good job and still makes silly grammar errors like "could of" and "protagonist's". It shouldn't work this way 😂 Bethany Francesca is the same.
View attachment 2232648
NGL, I do eyeroll at spelling and grammatical errors in Russell Group university websites, supposedly "excellent " school websites, the BBC website and Government website amongst many, many others. It's a self-perpetuating problem because the more people see grocer's apostrophes being used by supposedly educated people the more people think that's the way to write. Sadly education standards are absolutely appalling in this country thanks in the main to too much tinkering by successive Governments.

Reactions: 3
If this was my side income and I had 25k followers, I would proofread everything, but I think she doesn’t even realise. I don’t think Charlotte is exceptionally smart (look at the books she reads lol). I just think shes gotten where she is by being over enthusiastic and hardworking. Also, some of her personality traits suit her job role.

Reactions: 7
A lot of influencers purposely have typos because the grammar scolds increase your engagement. That and it's easy to have typos when you are composing text on a phone and it's rather a hassle to take it down and change it.

Reactions: 1
She just loves it doesn’t she. ‘Oh look at me handing out my Disney perks’. I swear she’s only met them like once.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Has she been really ill or are we talking usual coughs/colds etc. Not sure if I've missed something? She has been very quiet recently

I thought she was supposed to be an expert on F1, Ferrari are rarely this bad maybe she is getting them confused with Williams/ Haas
C2DBB730-625C-4231-8EC5-55FF5BF844E7.png

Even if she put any other team. She’s just goading responses to get her engagement higher to get into DM spats with other F1 fans
Yeah that’s what I thought she’s stirring the pot but she’s not making much sense as Ferrari never finish that low so she just wanted to dig at Ferrari fans

Reactions: 1
Read like depression induced by Long Covid to me but with that word salad, who knows.

She isn't the strong writer/orator she think she is.
I read it as depression and maybe anxiety? But why did she need to post any of it? Or just post a shorter caption? We didn’t need war and peace from her

She says in the caption that she can't get her point across anymore and struggles for words but she has always sounded/written like this.

Some of it made me think of menopause, like the brain fog etc.

Reactions: 5