Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Razzmatazz

Chatty Member
I sometimes get "I'm not like other girls" vibes from Charlotte.
Yes, you're a girl who likes formula 1 and video games. So do I, you don't have to go on about it.

I think the annoying thing is that she has to be the biggest fan of everything too. She's always going on about how many times she's been to Silverstone etc
Like with Disney and they way she spews out facts to prove how much she knows and how big of a fan she is.

I think the formula 1 stuff annoys me because I'm not a Lewis Hamilton fan and she goes on about him like non stop! I've seen people in twitter disagree with her about him and she gets quite arsey!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12

Tabitha

VIP Member
Honestly, I’ve lived in central (west) all my life and no idea what she’s talking about. She just sounds mad.

It’s always cringe when people brag about moving/living here like now they’re better than everyone they left behind. She really is the worst for subtly bragging about every aspect of her life *only Londoners would know* 🤮

emerald

VIP Member
Sorry this is petty but it's tattle so whatever. It drives me fucking mental this woman has a first class degree and a very good job and still makes silly grammar errors like "could of" and "protagonist's". It shouldn't work this way 😂 Bethany Francesca is the same.
Screenshot_20230611_123241_Instagram.jpg

• Haha

thelittleprincess

Whilst I do hope she is okay, I think it’s a little conflicting to say it’s good to be open with these things but then not say what the thing is.

View attachment 1238234

Right… I do not understand her logic, she’s not even a food vlogger
So how has she earned this.
She’s a total hypocrite. Rants for multiple pages about social media. Pretending she’s fascinated by it all. But happily goes to find sponsors. Her channel is TINY. Don’t tell me she didn’t go to find this freebie PR. She knows she can get a free meal and clearly hunted for it.

She’s an embarrassment. Considering her job is in social media, she’s not very good at it. Who negatively rants And then posts an Ad PR the Same day.

get on the peloton huni, burn off that smug fat smile

• Haha

Elsass

Chatty Member
When I hear of people with Covid, my reaction is generally “are you ok” rather than “where did you catch it”. If it wasn’t really easy to catch we wouldn’t be in this situation.
So the fact that she’s going on about all the places she’s been etc makes me think she’s feeling guilty about something she shouldn’t have done

Captain

Someone messaged her saying she saw her aunty on Christmas Day and Charlotte did some VERY defensive stories about why she didn’t mention it. She’s saying that the incubation time is 5 days and there was 3 days between getting symptoms and Christmas, which is a load of rubbish as the incubation period is 2-14 days, not exactly 5 days. I just feel something is a bit shady here like she’s trying to hide something and her responses are very off and defensive

I think her constant show of how much she loves F1 and is trying to be the world's original F1 fan is maybe slightly more annoying than her smugness for Disney content. Just stopppp already

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
I guess everyone’s different. It’s not uncommon for couples to live apart during the week if they work away or have to travel with work. It’s a big thing to ask him to move to London and give up everything - if she’s ok with him staying behind and he’s ok with her going then I guess it works for them. I’m not sure I could do it, pre covid I occasionally worked away but I couldn’t live apart from a partner all the time like they are and long term wise I’d want some sort of plan because I definitely couldn’t live like that forever

Reactions: 11

Tabitha

VIP Member
9 years in Dec. That’s sad.

she says theyve been separated longer than people realise… but that weird photo of them as a couple with a baby which she captioned as ‘my two faves’, was only in August. Tattle had been asking about them for much longer 🤣

Also, she’s been sick since 2021. Not sure what is going on, but it does sound like that heavily contributed to what finally broke them.

Not sure why she has to mention that she gets private healthcare at Disney when most big companies in London offer the same thing as standard now. It just comes across as another brag about where she works

Last edited:

bellasmith86

Chatty Member
Charlotte, how can we forget you’re a London professional now? You mention it constantly..

But how easy you forget that being a Disney influencer fast-tracked you that job in the first place… your limited professional marketing experience wouldnt have alone and there would have been people who worked for years with more relevant experience who didn’t get that opportunity… so please stop shitting on other influencers for being gifted things they didn’t earn.. you’re not that different. In fact, I’d say you got a lot more than a 6-day WDW trip.
She goes on about influencers SO MUCH that she just sounds jealous she never made it. She would 100% be one of them if her channel/Instagram could bring in the numbers.

Darlolass89

Chatty Member
Forgot to post this the other day but the poor love has got burnout from working from home during the pandemic, maybe a 3rd Disney cruise will make her feel more refreshed?View attachment 775175
I’m sorry, but I completely understand Charlotte’s POV here, as I feel similarly and have worked from home throughout and I feel the burnout. No, I’m not a key worker (and neither is Charlotte) but that doesn’t mean we haven’t been working hard!
I’ve found it so difficult to ‘switch off’ from work on an evening or the weekend, because my laptop and files are on the kitchen table so it’s easy to just open the laptop back up on a night.

disneys

VIP Member
Adam seems like the dullest man alive , I’m sure he’s probably lovely but he hardly oozes charisma . You could give him a million quid and he’d probably have the same vacant expression

• Haha

Meg1912

VIP Member
Please say you told them quickly ‘OMG THATS NOT ME!’
I didn't!! [emoji51][emoji51] But I trust the hot as hell bank manager realised that as we look nothing alike! [emoji28][emoji28]
@Oohthedrama, same! Let's just say my current phone piccies situation is a big Brogish to say the least! [emoji23][emoji23]

• Haha