Charlotte Ruff

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it's jokes but it still made me roll my eyes that she's complaining about teenagers being on Tiktok. The app well known to be for teenagers. And, of course, she's been into F1 for 400 years before anyone else.

Reactions: 3
She’s mugging herself off there. Jesus wept step away from tik tok

I know it's jokes but it still made me roll my eyes that she's complaining about teenagers being on Tiktok. The app well known to be for teenagers. And, of course, she's been into F1 for 400 years before anyone else.
Honestly every time she mentions F1 I zone out or swipe off. She is perpetually 14 years old; the biggest fangirl squealing over everything and anything - she’s why people take the piss out of millennials.

Reactions: 9
She is not an influencer, she’s a lecturer. Her stories make me feel like I’m being bossed about by a big sister 🤦‍♀️.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She is not an influencer, she’s a lecturer. Her stories make me feel like I’m being bossed about by a big sister 🤦‍♀️.
I eyerolled so hard. I’ve probably already said a million times (sorry I’m not Charlotte I promise lol) but I’m in the same industry for a very large company too and never come across someone who acts like the almighty expert on their own social media (or even at work). I really have no interest in reading her thought pieces.and a lot of the time she talks absolute tit and presents her opinion as factual.

I honestly think she’s embarrassed by being a Disney adult at 31 so she constantly tries to look above it Cos it’s work for her.

Reactions: 6
I never read her rants. I think she thinks she's coming across as very wise and articulate but she's an average writer at best.

Sorry.jpg

• Haha
Honestly every time she mentions F1 I zone out or swipe off. She is perpetually 14 years old; the biggest fangirl squealing over everything and anything - she’s why people take the piss out of millennials.
E7608402-618C-4D4F-AAB1-C7B655B32059.png

could she make it anymore obvious lol I wanna know who she is on the brogan thread 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's her place and she can do what she wants but the ordered-by-colour books under her TV is icky to me. Get a bookcase.
Screenshot_20230123_233537_Instagram.jpg

Wonder which insufferable influencer will win the new giveaway with disneyparks UK..

Will Miss Ruff be contacting all her besties to enter.

The little skip at the end. She’s in her 30s?!!
She likes what she likes yes, but that must be the most milquetoast list of interests ever. Would be good if something like "Finnish Black Metal" or "gourmet tripe" was on there to make her seem slightly more interesting.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She likes what she likes yes, but that must be the most milquetoast list of interests ever. Would be good if something like "Finnish Black Metal" or "gourmet tripe" was on there to make her seem slightly more interesting.
You don’t class the colour blue as unique and totally something an adult would say? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You don’t class the colour blue as unique and totally something an adult would say? 🤣🤣
Kind of a weird thing to list as a main interest that she gets judged for 😂 can't say I've ever needed to kick off at someone because they have a... *checks notes* favourite colour.

• Haha
I think it’s just classic Charlotte ‘pick me’.. don’t you get it, she’s a girl but likes BLUE and CARS?! 🙄

• Haha
5FC583B2-0CDA-457A-9C61-1DF4E6BCC503.jpeg

she dresses so bad, especially for someone with such a high disposable income

• Haha
Reactions: 8