Charlotte Ruff

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are her and Adam both moving to London I'm confused by her instagram
So if it’s like what she said on her vlog ages ago, she is going first to a short term let whilst her return to the office is sorted and then she didn’t say much after that but it sounded like she is gonna look for places for them to live together and then he’ll come but I assume his job is flexible or he’s going to get a new one

Reactions: 1
I’m sure in an insta live she said that instead of a house share she is renting a place of her own. So that when Adam comes down on weekends they have more pricey and easier to spend time together. Also she was done with sharing a bathroom, so was keen to not share again, and she was in a better position financially to afford it alone.
Can’t remember if she said more than Adam just coming for the weekends. Her return to work and hybrid working has pretty much been sorted now.

Reactions: 1
Wow if they're renting 2 places that'll be alot of money whatever their financial situation

Reactions: 2
Previously she was in a flat share which I think she said was pricey. She would have continued with that but instead because of the pandemic she has been at the flat with Adam for two years. So she has probably saved a fair bit in that time against what she thought she would be spending. She has also had more than one promotions in that time which usually comes with an increase in salary.
I think it’s safe to say they are very comfortable financially.

Reactions: 4
Even before the pandemic she did that vlog about saving money and it was clear she had shed loads of disposable income even back then, pre-promotion.

Charlotte may come across as a bit of a know it all on Disney but I don’t think you can dislike someone on the basis that they have a lot of disposable income. She is degree educated and has worked up the career ladder and as her and Adam have no kids their money would go further.
It sounds a bit bitter to have attitude with people just because they’re doing financially better than others in life.

Reactions: 8
Charlotte may come across as a bit of a know it all on Disney but I don’t think you can dislike someone on the basis that they have a lot of disposable income. She is degree educated and has worked up the career ladder and as her and Adam have no kids their money would go further.
It sounds a bit bitter to have attitude with people just because they’re doing financially better than others in life.
I have no problem with people having more disposable income, but don't then act like money-saving gurus because you have more money to save in the first place.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
You have to acknowledge you’re in a privileged position, don’t forget she has been on a London wage living back in Birmingham for the last 2 years, she’ll have saved a lot, there isn’t anything wrong with that but she just has a smug personality, sometimes I like her sometimes she’s too much! Be intresting to see if they are buying in London or not as she made a comment ages ago about covid robbing people of years to mess about and not buy houses and have babies…. It was weird at the time

Reactions: 5
She moved to London, did her and the bf break up then? Very odd to live hours away from each other
She moved back to london. She was living there before the pandemic as she works at the Disney Head Office down there. But has been wfh since March 2020.
She is renting a flat in London, her boyfriend visits at weekends and she’ll go up to Birmingham too. They are still together.

Reactions: 3
She moved back to london. She was living there before the pandemic as she works at the Disney Head Office down there. But has been wfh since March 2020.
She is renting a flat in London, her boyfriend visits at weekends and she’ll go up to Birmingham too. They are still together.
Ok how strange. Not a great sign when you move cities and your long term bf doesn’t move with you. Surely one of them would move jobs to be together? Guess not living together isn’t important to them.

Ok how strange. Not a great sign when you move cities and your long term bf doesn’t move with you. Surely one of them would move jobs to be together? Guess not living together isn’t important to them.
Ive always thought it was odd that they seem nonplussed about living together but I guess career is more of a priority for them than cohabitating

Reactions: 5
Ive always thought it was odd that they seem nonplussed about living together but I guess career is more of a priority for them than cohabitating
As an older lady, I can tell you that means he/ she isn’t the one! Different if you’re in your early 20s and finding your feet. But I’d you’ve been together for many years and you move to another city (and not a short term fix) you might as well break up. It isn’t your forever

I'm not a fan of Charlotte - hence lurking on her board - but I think there's a load of bollocks being chatted here. It's only a 2 hour trip on the train and they've lived like this before COVID hit and everyone needed to WFH (so she didn't need to be in London). He wants to stay in Birmingham, she has to live in London for her role. I can't say I'd do it differently.

If they weren't that bothered about each other, surely they could just break up.

Reactions: 15
I'm not a fan of Charlotte - hence lurking on her board - but I think there's a load of bollocks being chatted here. It's only a 2 hour trip on the train and they've lived like this before COVID hit and everyone needed to WFH (so she didn't need to be in London). He wants to stay in Birmingham, she has to live in London for her role. I can't say I'd do it differently.

If they weren't that bothered about each other, surely they could just break up.
This is a forum for discussion, if you don’t like it leave? We are just commenting that it’s odd to live hours away from your long term boyfriend after living together for 2 years. And yes over 2 hours between them is a lot to make it work. We are just discussing it

This is a forum for discussion, if you don’t like it leave? We are just commenting that it’s odd to live hours away from your long term boyfriend after living together for 2 years. And yes over 2 hours between them is a lot to make it work. We are just discussing it
And I'm adding to the discussion. Never said I didn't like what was being said, but rather expressing an opinion that I think it's a load of bollocks to theorise that they're not bothered about each other because she's in London for work. Posters disagree all the time, the point of a discussion forum is to express differing opinions and discuss, no? Anyway, I've expressed my opinion, moving on...

Fair enough, I would say 90% of this site is bollocks. But I do think the situation is very odd. She’s always so arrogant and ‘correct’ about everything… so it made us chuckle she now doesn’t even live with her bf. Miss perfect and all