Charlotte Ruff

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s going on holiday again. Will be interesting to see if adam is with her 👀

Reactions: 3
She’s going on holiday again. Will be interesting to see if adam is with her 👀
So she’s at Euston? One of the two locations it goes too is Chester and Birmingham…

even if she does go with him, I don’t think she’ll show him as I bet she loves the speculation and increased views

Reactions: 2
So she’s at Euston? One of the two locations it goes too is Chester and Birmingham…

even if she does go with him, I don’t think she’ll show him as I bet she loves the speculation and increased views
Oh i was half asleep and thought she was at an airport ahah thanks for the correction

Reactions: 1
Have decided that her hair ages her so much the way she styles it - looser curls/waves would look so much nicer. I know she does that heartless curl thing but it really doesn’t do anything for her!

Reactions: 6
Have decided that her hair ages her so much the way she styles it - looser curls/waves would look so much nicer. I know she does that heartless curl thing but it really doesn’t do anything for her!
The dark colour with the red lipstick really doesn’t help either.
She really suits blonde hair IMO.

i always thought she looked so nice here
IMG_8764.jpeg

Reactions: 15
I’ve noticed that she hasn’t been to watch Everton this season (can’t say I blame her for that really!) That was something she used to do with Adam, always in corporate so always bragging.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I’ve noticed that she hasn’t been to watch Everton this season (can’t say I blame her for that really!) That was something she used to do with Adam, always in corporate so always bragging.
I wonder if she has fallen out with his family? Or she has just stopped doing random tit or they don’t go anymore?
I still don’t know if she’s kept a lot more offline to gather sympathy for herself…

Reactions: 2
Is this all she is posting now? The same kind of outfits each week? Yawn.

Think she’s pretty much confirmed the Adam break up on TikTok with her latest … alluding to the fact she recently went through a break up and cut her hair

• Sad
Imagine taking a month off work for break up and calling it burn out 💀

• Haha
Yikes she looks well rough in that tiktok. Think she needs another holiday.

Imagine taking a month off work for break up and calling it burn out 💀
I recon it was more than that... I recon she feels a bit lost now. I feel she was always torn between moving forward with her relationship or her career. It's just a shame Adam couldn't compromise and change jobs/move to London for a bit with her. I do feel sad for her.

Reactions: 9
I recon it was more than that... I recon she feels a bit lost now. I feel she was always torn between moving forward with her relationship or her career. It's just a shame Adam couldn't compromise and change jobs/move to London for a bit with her. I do feel sad for her.
I think they held on too long really, probably both would have been better off giving it a clean break when she first moved and then both would have now had ample time to move on with their lives. Seems like they both happed the other would end up bending but neither of them did.

Reactions: 5
Feel sad for her, clearly she’s really struggling if it was 4 months ago as she’s still going through it. She looks depressed in every reel and she’s lost weight too.

Adam was the beigest boy. Once she’s coping better, back to her old self, hopefully she finds someone better.

I know she’s entitled to privacy, but not sure why she never just said it instead of these long posts saying everything but what happened.

Reactions: 9
I’m sad for her but hope she’ll meet someone with a bit more about him than Adam . He was the human equivalent to magnolia paint . Poor lad has the personality of a damp dishcloth .

Reactions: 7