Charlotte Ruff

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She mention about covid robbing her of the opportunity to have time before kids? Or something ages ago! I think that’s more likely
interesting

Also Charlotte babe if your reading this, how about you include some diversity in the people you invite to these events! :unsure:

Reactions: 1
She works for Disney, one of the worlds biggest and most successful companies. I hardly think she could get away with doing duck all all day, plus she’s been promoted twice in the 3 years she’s been there.
Charlotte does annoy me, she is smug at times, but the original comment made about ‘poor her, burnout out after working from home for 18 months’ really boiled my piss. There seems to be a perception that homeworkers just sit around in there pjs all day, but it’s far from it!
Right? I know a few people who have worked for Disney in various forms and they have all said Disney can be tough. They have a massive reputation to uphold. My ex even worked in the HQ like Charlotte doing website stuff and he was actually so miserable there he wouldn’t even talk about it to me.
Just because it’s Disney, doesn’t mean it’s sunshine, rainbows and going to events.

Reactions: 6
Also I don’t know if anyone noticed this but it did make me laugh, when she did a q and a recently on the gram someone asked what’s next for you and Adam…she answered dinner! 😜 I think we all know he ain’t gonna stick on a ring on it anytime soon!
Yessssss I thought the same at this 🤣🤣 she was so salty someone asked her about it so gave a saracastic answer. I mean she did a Q&A asking people to send in questions and vlogs her life so why she gets annoyed at people asking beyond me 🙈

I’m pretty sure she was exaggerating about the emoji thing, ffs.
You can google my name and my LinkedIn profile would come up, which tell you who I worked for and my job title, but you can’t tell all of the various projects I’m involved with on a day to day basis, because that is private and confidential ! I might occasionally share a pic on Instagram of what I get up to on a day - spent one afternoon being shown around a site and got to have a go on a golf simulator - does that mean I don’t work hard? No it bleeping doesn’t!
She works for Disney, one of the worlds biggest and most successful companies. I hardly think she could get away with doing duck all all day, plus she’s been promoted twice in the 3 years she’s been there.
Charlotte does annoy me, she is smug at times, but the original comment made about ‘poor her, burnout out after working from home for 18 months’ really boiled my piss. There seems to be a perception that homeworkers just sit around in there pjs all day, but it’s far from it!
Well she did say she spent a lot of days attending zoom calls in her dressing gown so not far off sitting around in her PJ’s all day 😆. This is a trash thread for Charlotte and I am entitled to raise a VALID point, there’s an ignore button use it if you’re that bothered by my posts 😂. Did I say YOU sit around all day in your pj’s? No because I don’t know who you are or what you do all day. If you posted the same as Charlotte posted then yes I would have this opinion of you. Until then try not to take every comment you see about an influencer to heart or you’ll get burnout too 🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Yessssss I thought the same at this 🤣🤣 she was so salty someone asked her about it so gave a saracastic answer. I mean she did a Q&A asking people to send in questions and vlogs her life so why she gets annoyed at people asking beyond me 🙈

Well she did say she spent a lot of days attending zoom calls in her dressing gown so not far off sitting around in her PJ’s all day 😆. This is a trash thread for Charlotte and I am entitled to raise a VALID point, there’s an ignore button use it if you’re that bothered by my posts 😂. Did I say YOU sit around all day in your pj’s? No because I don’t know who you are or what you do all day. If you posted the same as Charlotte posted then yes I would have this opinion of you. Until then try not to take every comment you see about an influencer to heart or you’ll get burnout too 🤣🤣

YESS this!

• Heart
D01F31F8-A7A7-4350-86E3-21454E7BDAAC.jpeg

👏

Now I wondering if she is with Adam anymore, I caught her stories yesterday about being unbothered and we haven’t seen him for a while, she even said she wasn’t interested in starting a family or something along those lines. Interesting

Now I wondering if she is with Adam anymore, I caught her stories yesterday about being unbothered and we haven’t seen him for a while, she even said she wasn’t interested in starting a family or something along those lines. Interesting

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
View attachment 811680

👏

She was in Cheshire 2 weeks ago? It’s where his family is? I think she won’t ever leave or break up with Adam tbh, they’re in it for the long haul

She went up to Liverpool I think not long back when Adam went to the football and she met up a friend, I think she vlogged it. She doesn’t feature him that often.

Don’t think I know anyone who talks about where they work so bloody much!

Reactions: 2

She did say she spent a lot of days attending zoom calls in her dressing gown so not far off sitting around in her PJ’s all day 😆. This is a trash thread for Charlotte and I am entitled to raise a VALID point, there’s an ignore button use it if you’re that bothered by my posts 😂. Did I say YOU sit around all day in your pj’s? No because I don’t know who you are or what you do all day. If you posted the same as Charlotte posted then yes I would have this opinion of you. Until then try not to take every comment you see about an influencer to heart or you’ll get burnout too 🤣🤣
She’s still attending meetings though , if I worked from home you can be sure I’d be in my PJs … not sure how what you wear determines how hard you work ? I expect if you worked from home you’d wear a full suit !

I understand your point about influencers and I personally don’t believe influencers who moan about burnout , like brogan Tate for example who really does sloth about all day , but I do believe people who have high-up roles in companies like Disney … as another user said , she’s been promoted twice in 3 years so I don’t think you can class her as a lazy layabout influencer

I just hate this idea that if you’re not a NHS worker or saving someone’s life , or on your feet all day that you don’t work hard , it’s complete bullshit .. life isn’t a competition , Doctors and nurses do work exceptionally hard but so do people in office jobs too ! Before I had my son , my husband who is a teacher wouldn’t come home from work and say “how was your day babe ? Oh you sat at a desk all day and call that HARD ?! I taught year 7s for 6 hours !” because he’s a normal person who realises just because some jobs are different doesn’t mean mine isn’t difficult too

you might think you have a valid point (it is my personal opinion that you don’t) , but when you post on these forums you can’t expect to air your views and not have them challenged … I expect you will challenge the comments I’ve made here , for example .. we are also entitled to raise our valid points , especially when some people have worked in marketing and you seemingly have 0 experience yet seem to know exactly what Charlotte does all day !

You can know someone’s job title and still know nothing about their day to day .. her linked in doesn’t have a play by play of what she gets up to on a daily basis … she’s private about her job in the sense that she doesn’t vlog all her meetings , tell us about the projects she works on , if she shows her diary she covers up bits and pieces … it would be so unprofessional if she did that ! Clearly you’re quite young and haven’t had a proper professional job if you think her sharing details of her role would be appropriate when she has a big audience online

And sorry if I didn’t mention this , but I worked in a very similar role to Charlotte’s for 7 years .. so I don’t know for sure what she does every day but I have a pretty good idea , better than yours anyway !

I don’t like her so I’m not going to start a rave thread , as I’m sure you’ll suggest (weakest tattle argument in the book) … unlike yours , my views on people aren’t black and white , I personally feel people are a bit more nuanced than that ! I think she’s smug , and a bit of a know it all .. but she certainly doesn’t slob around all day and is perfectly entitled to say her job is sometimes stressful !

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She’s still attending meetings though , if I worked from home you can be sure I’d be in my PJs … not sure how what you wear determines how hard you work ? I expect if you worked from home you’d wear a full suit !

I understand your point about influencers and I personally don’t believe influencers who moan about burnout , like brogan Tate for example who really does sloth about all day , but I do believe people who have high-up roles in companies like Disney … as another user said , she’s been promoted twice in 3 years so I don’t think you can class her as a lazy layabout influencer

I just hate this idea that if you’re not a NHS worker or saving someone’s life , or on your feet all day that you don’t work hard , it’s complete bullshit .. life isn’t a competition , Doctors and nurses do work exceptionally hard but so do people in office jobs too ! Before I had my son , my husband who is a teacher wouldn’t come home from work and say “how was your day babe ? Oh you sat at a desk all day and call that HARD ?! I taught year 7s for 6 hours !” because he’s a normal person who realises just because some jobs are different doesn’t mean mine isn’t difficult too

you might think you have a valid point (it is my personal opinion that you don’t) , but when you post on these forums you can’t expect to air your views and not have them challenged … I expect you will challenge the comments I’ve made here , for example .. we are also entitled to raise our valid points , especially when some people have worked in marketing and you seemingly have 0 experience yet seem to know exactly what Charlotte does all day !

You can know someone’s job title and still know nothing about their day to day .. her linked in doesn’t have a play by play of what she gets up to on a daily basis … she’s private about her job in the sense that she doesn’t vlog all her meetings , tell us about the projects she works on , if she shows her diary she covers up bits and pieces … it would be so unprofessional if she did that ! Clearly you’re quite young and haven’t had a proper professional job if you think her sharing details of her role would be appropriate when she has a big audience online

And sorry if I didn’t mention this , but I worked in a very similar role to Charlotte’s for 7 years .. so I don’t know for sure what she does every day but I have a pretty good idea , better than yours anyway !

I don’t like her so I’m not going to start a rave thread , as I’m sure you’ll suggest (weakest tattle argument in the book) … unlike yours , my views on people aren’t black and white , I personally feel people are a bit more nuanced than that ! I think she’s smug , and a bit of a know it all .. but she certainly doesn’t slob around all day and is perfectly entitled to say her job is sometimes stressful !
Well said @disneys 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She’s still attending meetings though , if I worked from home you can be sure I’d be in my PJs … not sure how what you wear determines how hard you work ?

And I don’t like her so I’m not going to start a rave thread , as I’m sure you’ll suggest … views on people don’t have to be black and white , it’s a bit more nuanced than that ! I think she’s smug , and a bit of a know it all .. but she certainly doesn’t slob around all day and is perfectly entitled to say her job is sometimes stressful !
I know you’re still triggered by dragging up my original post from like 4 weeks 🤣 but the subject has moved on and I honestly can’t be bothered to read all your essay about how YOU work hard in your job. Once more for the people at the back I think Charlotte is lazy and moany from what I’ve seen her post (while being very privileged in her job and lucky she got to work from home in a pandemic) I did not say YOU are lazy in your job.

View attachment 811680

👏

Well done that person, I hate the term cast member 🤣 literally just an employee.

Also when she was saying she’s not letting things bother her that she would normally let bother her I honestly think she’s on about these types of comments / this thread. People big her up because she might be giving up YouTube but I think she’s just worried about saying it doing something inappropriate on a Disney vlog and getting in trouble because of the conflict of interest.

• Heart
I know you’re still triggered by dragging up my original post from like 4 weeks 🤣 but the subject has moved on and I honestly can’t be bothered to read all your essay about how YOU work hard in your job. Once more for the people at the back I think Charlotte is lazy and moany from what I’ve seen her post (while being very privileged in her job and lucky she got to work from home in a pandemic) I did not say YOU are lazy in your job.
I understand why you don’t want to read my post , so don’t worry about it .. however , it’s ok to admit you’re wrong sometimes :) you’ll learn that with age

I don’t mind if you think I’m triggered - I guess you could say I am “triggered” by ignorance a bit ! 😂 I’m not worried if you think im lazy , you don’t know me ! I was just highlighting the flaws in your argument , which I am perfectly entitled to do

I like to get up on my soapbox , probably why I’m on this site ! Thanks all for letting me have my moment !

Reactions: 8
It’s ok to admit you’re wrong sometimes :) you’ll learn that with age

I don’t mind if you think I’m triggered - I guess you could say I am “triggered” by ignorance a bit !
Sorry yes I was wrong. After reading your post I have decided Charlotte is in actual fact a hard working CaSt MeMbEr, I shall go and set her up a rave thread now as I have seen the error of my ways and cannot believe I made such comments about not believing she is burnt out after 2 Disney cruises and working from home for 18 months.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Well said @disneys!

As others have said, she can’t really have worked her way up by doing nothing all day so seems a bit of an odd argument. I always think that tbh people who say this stuff about those who work from home (oh you just sit in PJs all day etc) just come across proper bitter… if you wanna work from home, go apply for a job where you can?

Charlotte annoys me mostly in that I appreciate she genuinely likes F1 but she acts as though it’s sewwwww niche for a girl, gives me proper pick me vibes.

I know this isn’t a rave thread but I do think she looks great at the moment, she’s clearly putting time in with working out and it shows!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Well said @disneys!

As others have said, she can’t really have worked her way up by doing nothing all day so seems a bit of an odd argument. I always think that tbh people who say this stuff about those who work from home (oh you just sit in PJs all day etc) just come across proper bitter… if you wanna work from home, go apply for a job where you can?

Charlotte annoys me mostly in that I appreciate she genuinely likes F1 but she acts as though it’s sewwwww niche for a girl, gives me proper pick me vibes.

I know this isn’t a rave thread but I do think she looks great at the moment, she’s clearly putting time in with working out and it shows!
Thank you ! ♥

Yes agreed , do you mean to tell me if you were working from home through no choice of your own that you’d sit around in your office wear all day ? Would you duck !

I so agree about the pick me girl stuff , oooh I like F1 I like gaming !!

Yes. I noticed the last few days that she is looking good and has lost some weight. Don’t know how as , according to this thread, she just sits in her PJs all day 😂

Yes. I noticed the last few days that she is looking good and has lost some weight. Don’t know how as , according to this thread, she just sits in her PJs all day 😂
Her wearing a dressing gown for zoom meetings came straight from the horses mouth so it’s according to her not something I made up on this thread.

You must have missed her bragging 37443 times about owning a peloton

Who cares if home workers wear pyjamas 🤷‍♀️
I do as I’d rather be comfortable if I’m sitting at my dining table for 7.5 hours. Why bother getting dressed if I don’t have too. I only do if I have a video call.
I agree so many people are bitter about home workers and label them as lazy. Such a narrow minded view. Not everyone can be a doctor/nurse/firefighter etc. As longs as people are doing an honest days work and earning their money and not leeching off the taxpayer on benefits then who cares.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Her wearing a dressing gown for zoom meetings came straight from the horses mouth so it’s according to her not something I made up on this thread.

You must have missed her bragging 37443 times about owning a peloton
Loads of people have been wearing lounge wear/pjs when working from home? Doesn’t mean she’s sat not doing any work.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Logging on to a zoom meeting wearing a dressing gown is the very definition of lazy. She owns about 50 spirit jerseys, but couldn’t even be bothered to put one of those instead