Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

reader87123

VIP Member
'The world missed out on Stan this year.' Fuck off you stupid bitch. GET A FUCKING GRIP.
He's a two year old who knows no different. He's still gone to nursery, seen his family, has a new family dog, been to the park, beach and been on numerous coffee outings. She's desperate to try and make out how hard she's had it when she hasn't. She hasn't got a fucking clue!
I know these influencers are self-absorbed but they do realise the world doesn't revolve around their kids, right? 🙄😳

Reactions: 25
Why is this weapon having a gin at 10pm?! Poor Shark is going to be dragged up the stairs by the hoody and bothered all night by the freshly epilated and pissed Charlotte

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25

reader87123

VIP Member
Charlotte is proud of us all for homeschooling this week. That is just so lovely, it really is. I bloody love being patronised, and as long as *Charlotte* is proud of me, that's the main thing, if you know what I mean? Or does that sound a bit daft?

Seriously. Who does she think she is?! The world missed out on Stan this year and she's proud of everyone for getting through the week. 🤣 Give it a rest, love.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Booklover

VIP Member
There was not a single essential item in that 'haul' (and I don't believe she didn't have any toilet roll left either). How many sweets and shit food did she buy? Seriously Charl, you took your three small children out on a completely unnecessary shopping trip in the middle of a pandemic for what? To show off again? For a trip out for them? Really? 🤬😤
And do yourself a favour, stop talking to your dog like it's a human because it makes you look ridiculous.

reader87123

VIP Member
Oh for the LOVE OF GOD will you just put a fucking sock in it, Charlotte?! Jesus Christ. I've never known someone to write such complete and utter drivel all the fucking time.

Can we all please stop what we're doing and have a round of applause for her shout out to Mark doing bath time. What a bloody legend that man is, I don't know how he does it...!!!!!!!!!!

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
She’s full of shit. She took the kids out to the shops because she wanted to - because they were probably all bored to tears and instead of getting them all dressed and out for a bloody long walk or play outdoors she took them to the shop because she’s a lazy turd and couldn’t be arsed to do anything else with them. I don’t believe for a single second that she so desperately needed toilet roll or dog food that she absolutely had to go to the shops at that very time with the kids. It’s absolute fucking gobshite. Why did she go to home bargains if those were the 2 items she desperately needed then why not run up to Waitrose which is DIRECTLY BEHIND HER SODDING HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!

She’s just another sneaky, underhanded, selfish, lying cow.

• Heart

37BBL

VIP Member
The irony of her saying she sometimes needs to visit the supermarket more than once a week for veg and fruit as she wants to eat healthily, when she is trying to defend a trip to home and bargain to buy sweets, popcorn, chocolate etc!!

• Haha

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I wish I was under your NHS Trust 😂 the most mine will offer is getting a coil Put in at the time of section.

in that case Mark or Charlotte should definitely get something permanent in place if she doesn’t want to go down the hormonal contraception route and they are both adamant that their family has finished growing. But we know she will want to cash in on another Channel Mum birth before long. I give it until Stan starts primary school, at the very latest
I bet she gets pregnant as soon as they get married... it will be an “accidental” honeymoon baby, complete with nauseating whimsical tale of how it’s so so romantic and such a pocket of joy to be expecting another spawn of shark and it’s just so so lovely, isn’t it, I hope you think it’s just lovely, I really do...!

vomit.

• Haha
  • Sick

tootsie

Chatty Member
No wonder he looks like such a miserable git, working through his lunch every day! Plus, what does she mean he does that so he can help her at night? Surely he'd still be finished by 5/6pm even if he did have a lunch?!
Yeah I am not entirely sure why he has to work through his lunch...especially now he’s at home so saving time on the commute etc...Charl I think he’s mugging you off and play his video games at lunch time. Also, wtf does he do to “help” in the evenings? (Also can we address the language of male partners “helping” in the house/with their own kids....🤨🤨🤨)

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23

GlasgowGirl72

VIP Member
I apologise for my language I’m about to use.....She is fucking pissing me off BIG TIME!!!!!
She’s not got a clue about what it is to graft a 12hr day earning a minimum wage then coming home to cook, clean, and everything else that you need to do keeping a home ♥ Then get back up at a sparrows fart to do it all over again!!!! I know I’ve spoke about it a few days ago but because of people like her that couldn’t stay at home I lost my Dad, Sister, Uncle and Best Friend at the latter end of 2020, I’m not mentioning it for sympathy it’s to explain why I’m maybe hard on her at times because she’s not got a clue what it is to “miss” our loved ones. I really hope she does read Tattle because I want to say to you Charlotte please stop and be thankful for what you have and be grateful for what you’ll have when this Pandemic is over ♥

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad

Sara_M

VIP Member
The irony of her sob story about not getting to share stan with her favourite people!!! No, you just share him with 42k on insta and 73.5k on YouTube instead.

• Haha

tootsie

Chatty Member
Now she’s “got to go and get dog food with 3 kids” - honestly, why can this not be done later when Mark has finished work or the kids are in bed? Yes that’s maybe more inconvenient but WE ARE IN A PANDEMIC and we should really be shopping alone if possible! Not dragging 3 kids along because your partner can’t seem to keep an eye on them for 20 minutes whilst you go yourself 😳

• Heart
  • Angry

tootsie

Chatty Member
The delivery driver is running late with her Nepresso pods!!! Everyone, forget that we are in the middle of a PANDEMIC, Charl NEEDS HER NEPRESSO PODS NOW!!!

• Haha
  • Angry

Booklover

VIP Member
Char: 'I really miss seeing family...'
Also Charl: 'Oh hi mum, nice to see you, thanks for coming round with a homemade pie.' :rolleyes: :unsure:

• Haha

Sara_M

VIP Member
"Chatting to a mum from a stickler syndrome group im in.....don't know why I'm telling you that."
I do. It's because your thread on here is very active at the minute and you like to put up a wee pity post when that happens.

• Haha
  • Heart