Charlotte Louise Taylor #10 really misses her family but bumps into them all the time!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe she’s said she set her exercise goal to 15 mins on her Apple Watch. Surely if she’s walking the dog every day she should be doing more than 15 mins?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
‘Dear parents/carers’, not ‘Dear Instagram’, FFS! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ That letter was not written for you to put on your page as content.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I can’t believe she’s said she set her exercise goal to 15 mins on her Apple Watch. Surely if she’s walking the dog every day she should be doing more than 15 mins?
15 minutes omg that’s nothing!

Reactions: 4
Just to let you all know, I showered this morning, brushed my teeth, moisturised, tied my hair up and put some clean knickers on.
I hope you’re ok, I really do. I’m just going to spend the afternoon looking at my handsome man in a grey hoodie, with my come to bed eyes because I just fancy him so much 😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
15 minutes! 🤣 Does the dog walk itself? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I will never understand why these ''influencers'' fall to pieces when total strangers disagree with any thing they post!
Why Why Why is gaining APPROVAL from strangers more important than their children's privacy and their own safety????

Oh jesus the flowers on the hot plate again! Char, come on i know you read here get the glass vase off the cooking plate before you accidently boil the flowers to death! :ROFLMAO: idiot seriously use your common sense!
she will know about it when the vase explodes from the heat and her and her kids are up in A&E getting shards of glass removed from their faces from it flying across the room. Happened to me with a glass table when moving house once. It had been cold in the van and the heat of the house made it shatter. I tit myself I thought a new neighbour had bricked my window 😂 She’s as simple as she looks and sounds if she leaves that vase there.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Not that it matters but the more I read that letter the more I feel that it’s written in Charl’s style 👀.

Reactions: 3
In her latest video it’s almost as though she told Mark to walk in and do something funny whilst she is filming. Like a “let’s show everybody how happy and funny you are in real life” clip 😂😂

• Sick
I know hairdressers are shut, but poor Daisy needs all that baby hair chopped. They’re not “curls”, it’s literally wispy baby hair that you’re scrunching with a load of product.

Reactions: 10
6CD5D387-0198-4162-B4CD-647E0F7FDD84.jpeg

DA7CEEF0-53D4-4773-B8EA-9CCBF8F21C70.jpeg

Charlotte photoshopping her leg it’s just weird. Seen this picture had to share it 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Now she’s “got to go and get dog food with 3 kids” - honestly, why can this not be done later when Mark has finished work or the kids are in bed? Yes that’s maybe more inconvenient but WE ARE IN A PANDEMIC and we should really be shopping alone if possible! Not dragging 3 kids along because your partner can’t seem to keep an eye on them for 20 minutes whilst you go yourself 😳

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Now she’s “got to go and get dog food with 3 kids” - honestly, why can this not be done later when Mark has finished work or the kids are in bed? Yes that’s maybe more inconvenient but WE ARE IN A PANDEMIC and we should really be shopping alone if possible! Not dragging 3 kids along because your partner can’t seem to keep an eye on them for 20 minutes whilst you go yourself 😳
I was just coming to say this. So irresponsible. Can Mark really not watch them for the 10 minutes it would take for her to pop to the Waitrose right behind her house??
I really don’t mean to offend anyone with this, and any parents out there who have no choice but to take their kids shopping this is not aimed at you, but it really irks me when I’m in the supermarket and children are clogging up all the aisles, not staying next to their parents or distancing, touching everything, and generally just being extra bodies taking up space - it’s unsafe for everyone!! And she’s exposing her kids to when she simply doesn’t need to

editing to add to be a little fairer - if she genuinely does need to take the youngest bc he needs eyes on him, then fair enough, but surely the older two can entertain themselves for a little while watching the tv or something. Or surely Mark isn’t in back to back meetings ALL day ??

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I don’t believe she’s run out of dog food entirely and that it can’t wait until the kids are in bed for ONE of them to pop out and get it?? Or yes, why can’t Mark watch them in his lunch break? Their relationship is pathetically one-sided

Reactions: 13
I don’t believe she’s run out of dog food entirely and that it can’t wait until the kids are in bed for ONE of them to pop out and get it?? Or yes, why can’t Mark watch them in his lunch break? Their relationship is pathetically one-sided
Or God forbid Mark went and got it in his lunch break!!!!!!

Couldn't possibly leave the kids with Mark for 15 min to pop out and get it on her own? She panders to that weak drip of a man so bleeping much it does my head in. Bill and Daisy are old enough to amuse themselves for a while and I'm sure Stan would be no bother with a snack and the TV. They're your children too Mark, you pathetic waste of space!!!!!!!! Because we're living in 2021, as long as my husband didn't have an important video call, I'd just inform him I'm popping out and will be back soon, he wouldn't even bat an eyelid. And guess what? I also wouldn't feel the need to come home and gush all over social media about how great he is for watching his OWN children for a short time!! 🙄

Reactions: 16
I was just coming to say this. So irresponsible. Can Mark really not watch them for the 10 minutes it would take for her to pop to the Waitrose right behind her house??
I really don’t mean to offend anyone with this, and any parents out there who have no choice but to take their kids shopping this is not aimed at you, but it really irks me when I’m in the supermarket and children are clogging up all the aisles, not staying next to their parents or distancing, touching everything, and generally just being extra bodies taking up space - it’s unsafe for everyone!! And she’s exposing her kids to when she simply doesn’t need to

editing to add to be a little fairer - if she genuinely does need to take the youngest bc he needs eyes on him, then fair enough, but surely the older two can entertain themselves for a little while watching the tv or something. Or surely Mark isn’t in back to back meetings ALL day ??
Absolutely agree! I have 2 kids but I go to the supermarket once a week in the evening once they are in bed (as I am fortunate enough to have a partner at home so can do this). Or if I need to nip out during the day for something, I do it on my partner’s lunch break or he watches them for 10 minutes which ISN’T HARD TO DO (and one of them is a crazy toddler). Honestly Mark is such a waste of space OR Charlotte is such a control freak that he has given up caring.

Reactions: 12
Absolutely agree! I have 2 kids but I go to the supermarket once a week in the evening once they are in bed (as I am fortunate enough to have a partner at home so can do this). Or if I need to nip out during the day for something, I do it on my partner’s lunch break or he watches them for 10 minutes which ISN’T HARD TO DO (and one of them is a crazy toddler). Honestly Mark is such a waste of space OR Charlotte is such a control freak that he has given up caring.
My husband goes shopping in the evening too, so I don't have to take the kids in the day! If we're desperate for something and it's been missed, I'll nip out with the youngest while he keeps an eye on the others.

She does an online food shop, goes to multiple different supermarkets and then Still takes all 3 kids. She really is absolutely unbelievable!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
She probably wants a Costa (skinny, of course) and to buy her kids some hot chocolates to make her feel like a good parent

• Haha
I wish my work day finished at lunchtime. Currently set off at 7.30, home at 6.30 and then continue working into the evening.

• Sad
Charlotte sadly has no career, no friends, no hobby, no life goal, no ambition and is forever stuck with a guy who is on the same page. no offense but doing same junior role for last 10 years in the same company i would not find that attractive life is all about pushing forward. This explains why she has the time and feels the needs to gush over EVERYTHING - for people who actually have real things to talk about they are often too busy and do not seem these massively long essay useful. This repeated explanations of why she is trying to lose weight shows lack of confidence which is very fake if you think what she does for living. The fact is she is obese so cut the crap about feeling better and all these self care nonsense.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.