Charlotte Louise Taylor #10 really misses her family but bumps into them all the time!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘I got through it. And so did you.’

Aye, 2020 may be over, but is she serious? Here in Scotland we are all in level 4 lockdown, no schools, churches closed, no outdoor group exercise, working from home if you can is going to be the LAW. The FM has said this is the worst situation, worse than anything we faced last year.

What part of COVID are we through exactly Char?

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I’m sorry but I think her stories are disgusting!!! How many people in our Country are currently struggling financially to put even the most basic items of food together for meals for their children 😔
Completely agree, its tone deaf when so many people are struggling to feed their families and having to count every penny.

I used to just pity her and think she was a saddo, but over the past few weeks with her breaking tier 3 rules and now this, she is absolutely infuriating me!

• Angry
Reactions: 16
I’m sorry but I think her stories are disgusting!!! How many people in our Country are currently struggling financially to put even the most basic items of food together for meals for their children 😔
I came here to say the same thing. Disgusted at her showing off how much food she has, even opening the oven to show us the chicken. She should be ashamed of herself.
This is the woman who also did an ad with heinz to "raise awareness" about kids going without breakfast etc.
Read the room Charlotte.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
She really is obsessed with food! That fridge was disgusting! Read the room charl! Some folk could only dream of a fridge like that! Oh she’s really pissed me off today!

Reactions: 13
Just waiting for her bleeping post tonight when Boris has done his speech.. 🙄🙄🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I’ve just seen her story with the food I mean my god how insensitive. We know you’re a greedy witch in many aspects of life but to actually continue to show off. At what point of this pandemic is she going to stop and realise this tit is serious?! I’ve zero respect for her. Absolutely appalling. I probably don’t even make sense I’m just so 😤 can believe her selfishness

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Just waiting for her bleeping post tonight when Boris has done his speech.. 🙄🙄🙄
oh god. The faux concern and faux sincerity. The long winded, convoluted sentences where she uses 10 adjectives when 1 would have been more than sufficient and signing it off with the vomit inducing “I hope your all ok, I really do” or a variation of it.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
My first thread title for Charl and yet again she hasn't disappointed today!
Showing her roasted chicken and full fridge in her newly extended warm home. duck off you insensitive cow. There was absolutely NO NEED TO SHOW THOSE STORIES!
Now she's on the Gram again with her usual 'I'm surprisingly ok' crap. duck off. You HAVE NO IDEA WHAT PEOPLE ARE GOING THROUGH. You 'work' from home, have a partner who still has a job and haven't lost anyone to Covid, unlike some of us. 🤬

Reactions: 20
She actually makes me sick.

Just shut the duck up Charlotte you absolute simpleton.

Reactions: 12
Just F**k off Charlotte you pathetic attention seeking fool. One hour after we’ve been but into a National lockdown and you’ve written one of you stupid long winded posts 😡😡😡. All about me me me me!
Why doesn’t she bloody think for one minute about people’s jobs, the self-employed who won’t receive any financial help. People on 80% furlough. NHS workers on the front line. People who have lost loved ones to COVID.Kids who’ve had there GCSES and A level exams cancelled.
Let’s face it, the previous lockdowns haven’t effected her really. She can still work, Mark can still work. Ok she can’t see her family (who she regularly bumps into) and her kids will be off school but in comparison to what a lot of families are going to have to deal with in the coming weeks it’s very minor. She’s really pissed me off today, with showing her fridge bursting at the seems and now with one of her stupid insincere posts. Can’t wait for tomorrow when we get ‘I hope your all doing Ok’ in that pathetic little girls voice she puts on😡🤬🤬🤬. She one insensitive cow!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
And she had steak for lunch 🧐 Grow up Charlotte, you absolute cretin. You should be so ashamed of yourself 🤬🤬🤬

• Wow
Reactions: 11
What is she even talking about in that post about Stan & lockdown?? The whole of the last year she’s been “bumping into” her extended family most weeks and then there was all the “just popping round to deliver Christmas cards/to sing Christmas carols on the doorstep” nonsense. She has been regularly seeing her family the entire time. She’s been working the entire time. Mark has been working the entire time. The got a new extension done on the house during lockdown. They bought an expensive puppy during lockdown. Nothing - not one single thing - has negatively changed for her or her family at all in any way during this pandemic, if anything her life has actually improved!!!!!!! She really is a stupid witch. I cannot stand her. She makes me sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
What is she even talking about in that post about Stan & lockdown?? The whole of the last year she’s been “bumping into” her extended family most weeks and then there was all the “just popping round to deliver Christmas cards/to sing Christmas carols on the doorstep” nonsense. She has been regularly seeing her family the entire time. She’s been working the entire time. Mark has been working the entire time. The got a new extension done on the house during lockdown. They bought an expensive puppy during lockdown. Nothing - not one single thing - has negatively changed for her or her family at all in any way during this pandemic, if anything her life has actually improved!!!!!!! She really is a stupid witch. I cannot stand her. She makes me sick.
'The world missed out on Stan this year.' duck off you stupid witch. GET A bleeping GRIP.
He's a two year old who knows no different. He's still gone to nursery, seen his family, has a new family dog, been to the park, beach and been on numerous coffee outings. She's desperate to try and make out how hard she's had it when she hasn't. She hasn't got a bleeping clue!

Reactions: 26
At this point I think she does all this just to F us off. How pathetic.

Reactions: 7
The irony of her sob story about not getting to share stan with her favourite people!!! No, you just share him with 42k on insta and 73.5k on YouTube instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.