Charlotte Louise Taylor #10 really misses her family but bumps into them all the time!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has been well and truly caught out and she has done it all herself! Absolutely bleeping hilarious 👏👏👏 well done Charlotte! She is such a silly mare and thick as two short planks. Really though, can you just not stay in? You get a bleeping food shop every week. Do you not think to get enough to actually last you the said week? How hard is it really? I have 2 kids and no way would I have them prancing around home bargs with me, it was bad enough in the olden days! And while I'm at it bleeping drip shark should take responsibility for his own children. He is such a complete waste of space. He's got it made that lad

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh f**k off Charlotte with your little ‘story’ about your weekend traditions. She’s missing soft play! I’ve never known her to take the kids to soft play. She does like to take them around endless shops though😡. And she loves endless walks. She walks the golden retriever cross to the field at the back of her bloody house and back. But it’s all ok because it makes her all giddy.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She has been well and truly caught out and she has done it all herself! Absolutely bleeping hilarious 👏👏👏 well done Charlotte! She is such a silly mare and thick as two short planks. Really though, can you just not stay in? You get a bleeping food shop every week. Do you not think to get enough to actually last you the said week? How hard is it really? I have 2 kids and no way would I have them prancing around home bargs with me, it was bad enough in the olden days! And while I'm at it bleeping drip shark should take responsibility for his own children. He is such a complete waste of space. He's got it made that lad
This above 100% (y) agree!

What can i say besides, she again is a basketcase. She can't keep her story straight anymore its lie after lie.
Lies about the Apple Watch, Lies about taking three kids to do ''essential'' shopping (cough cough) and my personal favourite lies about deleting comments which call her out! Char come on you never heard a screenshot! :ROFLMAO: Even ''thick as brick"" brummy mummy knows better than this and she is in a legend of her own...... :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I've just realised my post with the screenshots of her tying herself in knots only uploaded the pictures not my comments 🤦🏼‍♀️
But you've all pretty much covered my point anyway 😂 she just doesn't get what she's done at all, I never thought of Charlotte as being thick, but she really must be simple to not see what she's done and keep on digging herself in to a hole!

Reactions: 4
I've just realised my post with the screenshots of her tying herself in knots only uploaded the pictures not my comments 🤦🏼‍♀️
But you've all pretty much covered my point anyway 😂 she just doesn't get what she's done at all, I never thought of Charlotte as being thick, but she really must be simple to not see what she's done and keep on digging herself in to a hole!
I’m not sure she is thick. More very very entitled and fuming at having that entitlement challenged, thank you very much. Charlotte is special. Her children are special. Mark is certainly very, very special. This should be recognised and certainly not challenged. Along with the fact that everything is just that bit harder for Charlotte who also happens to be that bit nicer than the rest of us as she really really tries.....etc etc etc blah blah blah. also, presumably there is some kind of algorithm on YouTube that means she needs to upload regularly to get views. There are only so many grocery hauls that the super fans will watch and nobody really cared about the dog. Charlotte needed to get out to B&M for some new content and she was getting chewits, dammit. The fact that she could have helped (and certainly didn’t hinder) passing on a lethal virus is neither here nor there when you’ve spent the best part of 5 years displaying your shopping weekly, over-sharing your family and getting your bits out for live birth videos. Priorities, people - that hard work isn’t going to waste !

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I think she knows exactly what she’s doing. She puts on the woe is me for the attention that she so obviously needs. Her whole life revolves around validation and despite some negativity she receives she’ll always have people ready to jump to her defence and boost her ego by telling her how great she is. She’s very manipulative in my opinion and I believe she’s lapping up the attention from the recent home bargains with kids trip even if people are calling her out for it. I honestly don’t think she really cares about anyone else but herself during this whole pandemic and that shows in her content and it also shows when she excuses her behaviour in her ignorant responses when people call her out.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
correction **** brummy mummy is in a league of her own not legend!

I think our Char is as ''thick'' and selfish as she appears! I think she has got worse and worse as the renovation went along.
I'm amazed people swallow her bullshit! They aren't short of a quid, newly renovated home, both employed and STILL she has the balls to complain about her life and lockdown. Do people NOT remember she was a stay at home mother BEFORE the plague hit, obviously not.. 😡

Oh for the record if that dog is a pure breed then i'm a parrot! She was ripped off by her breeder and is never going to admit the truth online ever. Silly woman you could use your experience to educate other people on how NOT to get ripped off. selfish cow. 🐄

Reactions: 13
The really bleeping stupid part is that she actually has the means to create some decent content, rather than just rely on the rampant consumerism that she has always known. As a well off lady in a nice home with a back yard, I'll list off some video ideas she could do over the next month:
- "Random Acts of Kindness With Kids" - draw happy chalk messages on the footpath outside neighbours' homes, record a video message and send to a loved one, write some cards/draw a picture and send to a nearby nursing home, etc
- "Care basket for XX" = this ties in to her love of hauls, but she could look at what could be put into a care basket for an elderly neightbour, a single parent, someone who lives alone, or even go through the top 10 items requested by foodbanks at this time
- "How to spice up your daily walk" for kids, she could put together things like scavenger hunts, numeracy activities (counting items, recognising patterns, distance x time etc), rock dropping
- Getting the garden ready for spring - planting summer bulbs, getting a little raised bed or clearing a patch of garden for a veggie bed, even how to make a basic greenhouse out of old squash bottles and starting some seeds - kids love that kind of thing
- Implementing a 'Household Community' chore system - she has three kids of varying ages, talk about what it's appropriate to ask each age to do, and how to motivate them to be giving and responsible members of a household community and contribute to the house

... oh wait. If she did that, she wouldn't be able to play the martyr and do all the housework. To do activities on a walk, it would have to be longer than 5 minutes. To work in the garden would actually take regular maintenance and energy. And SHE'S the one who gets care packages dropped round to HER (Thanks Auntie Debbie).

Maybe I should pack in being a teacher and get on this insta-shilling gravy train - I have some ideas!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The really bleeping stupid part is that she actually has the means to create some decent content, rather than just rely on the rampant consumerism that she has always known. As a well off lady in a nice home with a back yard, I'll list off some video ideas she could do over the next month:
- "Random Acts of Kindness With Kids" - draw happy chalk messages on the footpath outside neighbours' homes, record a video message and send to a loved one, write some cards/draw a picture and send to a nearby nursing home, etc
- "Care basket for XX" = this ties in to her love of hauls, but she could look at what could be put into a care basket for an elderly neightbour, a single parent, someone who lives alone, or even go through the top 10 items requested by foodbanks at this time
- "How to spice up your daily walk" for kids, she could put together things like scavenger hunts, numeracy activities (counting items, recognising patterns, distance x time etc), rock dropping
- Getting the garden ready for spring - planting summer bulbs, getting a little raised bed or clearing a patch of garden for a veggie bed, even how to make a basic greenhouse out of old squash bottles and starting some seeds - kids love that kind of thing
- Implementing a 'Household Community' chore system - she has three kids of varying ages, talk about what it's appropriate to ask each age to do, and how to motivate them to be giving and responsible members of a household community and contribute to the house

... oh wait. If she did that, she wouldn't be able to play the martyr and do all the housework. To do activities on a walk, it would have to be longer than 5 minutes. To work in the garden would actually take regular maintenance and energy. And SHE'S the one who gets care packages dropped round to HER (Thanks Auntie Debbie).

Maybe I should pack in being a teacher and get on this insta-shilling gravy train - I have some ideas!!
She rolls out the grocery hauls because they rake in lots of views. It still seems an incredibly inappropriate video to do at the moment though, especially with the sheer amount of food she buys. It always astounds me. “For a family of Five” - yeah, but two of you are under five years old. Mountains and mountains of food every single week.

Reactions: 8
The irony of her saying she sometimes needs to visit the supermarket more than once a week for veg and fruit as she wants to eat healthily, when she is trying to defend a trip to home and bargain to buy sweets, popcorn, chocolate etc!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
And a clothes hall with an explanation that her kids have had grown spurts. Including a much bigger ammount of clothes for daisy than there is for the boys

Reactions: 11
Oh duck off Charlotte with your clothing haul. I think any type of haul at the moment is insensitive. There are people who are really struggling financially because of this pandemic and there she is with her stupid Cheshire grin in the thumbnail. Saying she’s been feeling a bit flat😡😡😡. She’s not suffering financially, she hasn’t lost anyone too Covid, WTF has she got too feel flat about. The self entitled smug witch!

Reactions: 10
Oh duck off Charlotte with your clothing haul. I think any type of haul at the moment is insensitive. There are people who are really struggling financially because of this pandemic and there she is with her stupid Cheshire grin in the thumbnail. Saying she’s been feeling a bit flat😡😡😡. She’s not suffering financially, she hasn’t lost anyone too Covid, WTF has she got too feel flat about. The self entitled smug witch!
Oh god - is she telling us she got everything in a size 12 because she’s lost so much weight...?!!!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The bleeping flowers are still on the hob while she's cooking with the frying pan! What the duck is wrong with her?
And there's a stray hairbrush on the kitchen worktop too!🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.