Charlotte Louise Taylor #10 really misses her family but bumps into them all the time!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m no Mystic Meg but I’d say she’s looking for a 🏅
Disproving our theory about the lack of ads recently too - doesn't read here though ;)

I can't stand this constant need for attention and validation. It's ridiculous, and it's never enough either - she's one of those people who constantly needs to be told how wonderful she is.

Reactions: 12
according to Charles Apple Watch the default setting for 900 calories would be about 20 000 steps.
I dont believe for a second that she walked that far. She's bone idle considering she's just taken on a dog too
I have to add that her stories and captions are both dramatic and pathetic. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does she always feel she needs to reward herself with food or drink. The women is obsessed!!

Reactions: 10
Charl:
I walk my path of motherhood (aka child exploitation) and allow others to walk theirs (aka morally)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I apologise for my language I’m about to use.....She is bleeping pissing me off BIG TIME!!!!!
She’s not got a clue about what it is to graft a 12hr day earning a minimum wage then coming home to cook, clean, and everything else that you need to do keeping a home ♥ Then get back up at a sparrows fart to do it all over again!!!! I know I’ve spoke about it a few days ago but because of people like her that couldn’t stay at home I lost my Dad, Sister, Uncle and Best Friend at the latter end of 2020, I’m not mentioning it for sympathy it’s to explain why I’m maybe hard on her at times because she’s not got a clue what it is to “miss” our loved ones. I really hope she does read Tattle because I want to say to you Charlotte please stop and be thankful for what you have and be grateful for what you’ll have when this Pandemic is over ♥

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Why is this weapon having a gin at 10pm?! Poor Shark is going to be dragged up the stairs by the hoody and bothered all night by the freshly epilated and pissed Charlotte

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I apologise for my language I’m about to use.....She is bleeping pissing me off BIG TIME!!!!!
She’s not got a clue about what it is to graft a 12hr day earning a minimum wage then coming home to cook, clean, and everything else that you need to do keeping a home ♥ Then get back up at a sparrows fart to do it all over again!!!! I know I’ve spoke about it a few days ago but because of people like her that couldn’t stay at home I lost my Dad, Sister, Uncle and Best Friend at the latter end of 2020, I’m not mentioning it for sympathy it’s to explain why I’m maybe hard on her at times because she’s not got a clue what it is to “miss” our loved ones. I really hope she does read Tattle because I want to say to you Charlotte please stop and be thankful for what you have and be grateful for what you’ll have when this Pandemic is over ♥
I’m so so sorry you lost your Dad, Sister, Uncle and best friend. How do you cope with that many loses? It must be so difficult for you.
The amount of folk that you see wearing masks under their chin or their noses out. Bugs the hell out of me.

I know covid has been very high in parts of Glasgow since September all the university students were effected. Then just in the community. I look at the Scottish government numbers on the website most days to see if numbers are falling. They are starting to finally come down but they are still high. The numbers have been very high in December/January.

Reactions: 6
Her latest story has her huffing and puffing while holding on to Merlin’s lead whilst walking at a 🐌 pace!!! Oh, and back to the same fecking field!!!
One other thing that gets to me is the fact her children’s jackets are never done up plus you never see them wearing hats, scarves or gloves!!! It’s so chilly outside yet she doesn’t seem to give a 💩
as long as Charl number 1 is ok!!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 5
She’d be less out of breath if she ever ventured more than 10 mins from her house. No wonder she is so overweight and unfit. Poynton is full of beautiful places to walk and she is so bone idle and lazy that she takes the dog to the same field once a day.

Reactions: 5
Her latest story has her huffing and puffing while holding on to Merlin’s lead whilst walking at a 🐌 pace!!! Oh, and back to the same fecking field!!!
One other thing that gets to me is the fact her children’s jackets are never done up plus you never see them wearing hats, scarves or gloves!!! It’s so chilly outside yet she doesn’t seem to give a 💩
as long as Charl number 1 is ok!!!!
she never has them in sun hats or glasses in the summer so why would she change her tune depending on the season 😒

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.