Charlotte Louise Taylor #10 really misses her family but bumps into them all the time!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree that she wants an accident to happen. She can only cash in on Stan until he potty trains I think.

In her defence though, it is bloody hard to get sterilised on the NHS. I’m having a c-section in the next month and wanted my tubes tying at the same time but they won’t consider it doing until I’m at least 35. My husband wants the snip but they won’t refer him until he is 35 either annoyinfly
That’s ridiculous! My husband had it done when he was about 31! I’m quite a bit younger than him and we had three kids, although I’d been pregnant four times as lost my first. ✂ ✂

• Wow
Reactions: 1
That’s ridiculous! My husband had it done when he was about 31! I’m quite a bit younger than him and we had three kids, although I’d been pregnant four times as lost my first. ✂ ✂
I wish I was under your NHS Trust 😂 the most mine will offer is getting a coil Put in at the time of section.

in that case Mark or Charlotte should definitely get something permanent in place if she doesn’t want to go down the hormonal contraception route and they are both adamant that their family has finished growing. But we know she will want to cash in on another Channel Mum birth before long. I give it until Stan starts primary school, at the very latest

Reactions: 3
I wish I was under your NHS Trust 😂 the most mine will offer is getting a coil Put in at the time of section.

in that case Mark or Charlotte should definitely get something permanent in place if she doesn’t want to go down the hormonal contraception route and they are both adamant that their family has finished growing. But we know she will want to cash in on another Channel Mum birth before long. I give it until Stan starts primary school, at the very latest
Come to Glasgow! 😅 we didn’t even wait long.

Charlotte and mark could afford to go private if the nhs refused to do it. Especially if they know they don’t want any more.

Reactions: 2
I dunno why she doesn’t get this sorted. Even if she got Invisalign or similar. I’m surprised she’s not tried to blag that as an advert to be honest....I mean Rebecca lamb managed to get free dental treatment!!
I know a few people who’ve had Invisalign and lost a fair bit of weight - they weren’t snacking as much because it is such a faff to take in and out and brush your teeth before and after eating anything etc. You’d have thought Charl would be all over that! Invisalign chat coming in 3..2...1...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s horrible to think that some people decide to have children just so they can cash in on them 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 7

I bet she gets pregnant as soon as they get married... it will be an “accidental” honeymoon baby, complete with nauseating whimsical tale of how it’s so so romantic and such a pocket of joy to be expecting another spawn of shark and it’s just so so lovely, isn’t it, I hope you think it’s just lovely, I really do...!

vomit.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Her latest post.. making it obvious that a walk in the rain is a novelty. Lazy cow.

Reactions: 4
I don't understand why a walk in the rain is such an exciting thing that it needs a story and a grid post? As a family we go out rain or shine. Okay, I much prefer a dry walk but with young kids you can't always let the weather dictate what you do. If she did regular walks in all weathers maybe she could splash on getting the kids some winter outerwear?

Reactions: 5
I don’t know why she had to give all 3 kids and the dog a bath or shower by herself. Why didn’t Mark help? Also, if it’s very obvious where and when she takes the dog for a walk with the kids, that could be a major safety issue, especially as everyone knows that Mark doesn’t often join them. *Cue more photos of Mark on the walk*

Reactions: 8
Haven’t watched yet but why is she talking about her sex life/contraception on her favourites?! Does she have favourite condoms 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I don’t know why she had to give all 3 kids and the dog a bath or shower by herself. Why didn’t Mark help? Also, if it’s very obvious where and when she takes the dog for a walk with the kids, that could be a major safety issue, especially as everyone knows that Mark doesn’t often join them. *Cue more photos of Mark on the walk*
He can’t help because he’s stuck 100 years in the past.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m sure she has said she has the coil? I agree though I don’t see why mark wouldn’t get the snip
If you’re that sure you don’t want anymore

I bet she gets pregnant as soon as they get married... it will be an “accidental” honeymoon baby, complete with nauseating whimsical tale of how it’s so so romantic and such a pocket of joy to be expecting another spawn of shark and it’s just so so lovely, isn’t it, I hope you think it’s just lovely, I really do...!

vomit.
Can I ask why he gets called shark lol

also what’s with rolling stuff downstairs as well have I missed something?

Mark the Shark is just a nickname he’s been given on here - because he’s the most boring, docile man on the planet!!!

there was some random thing Charlotte kept banging in about that Mark and his family do as a family tradition- I can’t remember if it was rolling Easter eggs down the stairs - but she constantly kept going on and on and on about this bloody tradition and how it was what marks family do because they are from Preston, and apparently that’s what they do in Preston..... but she kept on about it, constantly referring to him being from Preston and this tradition of rolling things down the stairs.... so it’s become a bit of a joke here now!!!!!!

Reactions: 10

I think Sharky might’ve been a nickname that Charl gave him at one point too...😂

Why she needs to comment on and praise a man contributing to the housework is his own house though is beyond me 🤦‍♀️

Mark the Shark is just a nickname he’s been given on here - because he’s the most boring, docile man on the planet!!!

there was some random thing Charlotte kept banging in about that Mark and his family do as a family tradition- I can’t remember if it was rolling Easter eggs down the stairs - but she constantly kept going on and on and on about this bloody tradition and how it was what marks family do because they are from Preston, and apparently that’s what they do in Preston..... but she kept on about it, constantly referring to him being from Preston and this tradition of rolling things down the stairs.... so it’s become a bit of a joke here now!!!!!!
thank you for replying and explaining, lol I wondered what it ment.

thank you for replying and explaining, lol I wondered what it ment.
Yea I’m sure Charlotte called him Shark for a while....not sure why 🙈 She seems to like nicknames...Day, Merl, Wanny 😬

Also in Preston they have a tradition of going to a certain park and rolling Easter eggs down a hill but in their house they decided to roll them down the stairs so Shark can continue his Preston tradition! Every Easter she posts a photo of him at the top of the stairs with the kids and she loves to mention allllll the time that he is from the magical land of Preston.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.