Charlotte Louise Taylor #10 really misses her family but bumps into them all the time!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I was just coming on to say she seems to be back on the slimming world band wagon šŸ˜“šŸ˜“šŸ˜“
I dunno why she bothers. She wonā€™t stick to it.
when will people realise that weight loss isnā€™t about jumping on a fad diet like slimming world - it has to be a proper lifestyle change. A permanent one. Dicking about like this for a few weeks or a month or two might help her drop a few lbs in the short term but itā€™s her mindset that has to actually change and a permanent lifestyle change has to follow. Thatā€™s how people actually loose weight, improve their health and maintain it in the long term. Not eating 35g of bleeping cheddar.

Reactions: 19
I dunno why she bothers. She wonā€™t stick to it.
when will people realise that weight loss isnā€™t about jumping on a fad diet like slimming world - it has to be a proper lifestyle change. A permanent one. Dicking about like this for a few weeks or a month or two might help her drop a few lbs in the short term but itā€™s her mindset that has to actually change and a permanent lifestyle change has to follow. Thatā€™s how people actually loose weight, improve their health and maintain it in the long term. Not eating 35g of bleeping cheddar.
I agree. I've seen a few people on Tiktok talking about slimming world being a cult šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 6
I agree. I've seen a few people on Tiktok talking about slimming world being a cult šŸ˜‚
itā€™s just another bogus scam that only exists to line the pockets of the people who own it. They donā€™t actually give a tit about helping people really loose weight - in fact they actually want you to fail eventually because then you go back to them and pay them again to help you loose a few lbs before the cycle starts again. Diets do not work. You cannot go ā€œon a dietā€ and then after a set time ā€œgo back to normalā€ - it just doesnā€™t work like that. Diet culture is toxic because it makes people believe they can follow a plan or whatever for a short amount of time and suddenly be ā€œcuredā€ of being overweight and then just revert back to their old normal when actually itā€™s realising that the ā€œnormalā€ is the whole problem and that is the thing that has to be changed permanently.

Reactions: 16
This women is insufferable, another šŸ¤¬ long winded post about how she completed her first week home schooling. Why does she need validation all the time. Just šŸ¤¬ off Charlotte your nothing special your only doing what a lot of other families have had to do this week.

Reactions: 10
Charlotte is proud of us all for homeschooling this week. That is just so lovely, it really is. I bloody love being patronised, and as long as *Charlotte* is proud of me, that's the main thing, if you know what I mean? Or does that sound a bit daft?

Seriously. Who does she think she is?! The world missed out on Stan this year and she's proud of everyone for getting through the week. šŸ¤£ Give it a rest, love.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
"Chatting to a mum from a stickler syndrome group im in.....don't know why I'm telling you that."
I do. It's because your thread on here is very active at the minute and you like to put up a wee pity post when that happens.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
That chicken thing looks šŸ¤¢ slimming world friendly though šŸ˜†
The wording on that post bothered me more than it should have done. ā€œOh and tomato pasteā€ youā€™re typing Char not talking just add some more effing commas, we know you bloody love them! Excuse my outburst itā€™s just Iā€™ve done really well homeschooling all week šŸ¤“

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What in the name of duck was that chicken potato thing all about???!!!!

no one cares where you get your bloody batteries from.... or that they are for hearing aids..... literally no one cares. Bore off. Also, no one cares that youā€™ve been on a forum talking to someone with sticklers..... we know you have ā€œthe syndromeā€ but itā€™s not remotely interesting!!!!! Again. Bore off.

rewarding herself with alcohol after 5 days.....! Ayeeeeee slimming world is going to go oh so well.......

Everything with her is just a brag isnā€™t it - ohhhh look at all the cleaning ive done/look at the food Iā€™ve made/look at the alcohol Iā€™m having/look how amazing I think i am... itā€™s just so dull.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
What in the name of duck was that chicken potato thing all about???!!!!

no one cares where you get your bloody batteries from.... or that they are for hearing aids..... literally no one cares. Bore off. Also, no one cares that youā€™ve been on a forum talking to someone with sticklers..... we know you have ā€œthe syndromeā€ but itā€™s not remotely interesting!!!!! Again. Bore off.

rewarding herself with alcohol after 5 days.....! Ayeeeeee slimming world is going to go oh so well.......

Everything with her is just a brag isnā€™t it - ohhhh look at all the cleaning ive done/look at the food Iā€™ve made/look at the alcohol Iā€™m having/look how amazing I think i am... itā€™s just so dull.
I was just going to come on and say this exact same thing. Everything is to brag or portray herself as some goddess. I can't think of anything I like about her anymore. Going all week without alcohol or chocolate is probably not the best way to go for someone who usually has so much of it so regularly - she'd be better off learning portion control and just having a couple of squares a time rather than depriving herself and then likely going OTT for it when she does have a 'treat'. I have chocolate most days but not loads of it, and I do plenty of exercise - i've been a size 10 for yrs and never deprive myself! Gaaawd she is annoying!

Reactions: 8
Her latest caption - ā€˜Iā€™m really proud of youā€™ šŸ¤®
Sheā€™s so fake and so bleeping patronising and has no idea whatsoever about real life or what real people actually go through. All sheā€™s done in her life is get pregnant, then shag about with Mark behind her partners back, sling him out and get Mark moved in before the bed was cold and then bleep our her family for money. Sheā€™s an imbecile.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Anyone seen her insta story? Her 'pal' paid her a visit to see how she's doing? I'm sorry but as a nurse i find this infuriating. Yes you and your 'pal' may survive covid but any other serious illness that requires an intensive care bed you may not if there aren't any beds due to people like her and her 'pal' thinking the rules dont apply to them.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Anyone seen her insta story? Her 'pal' paid her a visit to see how she's doing? I'm sorry but as a nurse i find this infuriating. Yes you and your 'pal' may survive covid but any other serious illness that requires an intensive care bed you may not if there aren't any beds due to people like her and her 'pal' thinking the rules dont apply to them.
What on earth? That's not a necessary journey. I bleeping despair

• Angry
Reactions: 12
This post makes me šŸ¤¬ Iā€™ve never hated someone so much that Iā€™ve never met!!!!
Fecking bullshit comment ā€œI think we are going to get the kids a McDonaldsā€ I mean we ALL know that was decided probably earlier on today!!!! So the Kids are getting a ā€œjunkā€ dinner while sheā€™s making a dinner from scratch for her and Rigsby!!!! Whatā€™s wrong with making a Spaghetti Bolognese for everyone or Chicken Casserole and Veggies šŸ˜‹ Itā€™s all too much of an effort for her but letā€™s face it the money she makes off those Kids they should be eating like Royalty every night!!!!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yep, no idea why theyā€™re all out to pick up whatever it is she needs. Thereā€™s two of them. Surely one goes out and the other STAYS AT HOME with the kids...you know, cause weā€™re in lockdown?

Also, super petty but I dislike her profile pic on insta.

Reactions: 15
Yep, no idea why theyā€™re all out to pick up whatever it is she needs. Thereā€™s two of them. Surely one goes out and the other STAYS AT HOME with the kids...you know, cause weā€™re in lockdown?

Also, super petty but I dislike her profile pic on insta.
FFS! All five of them have gone out in the car to get bleeping dog food. But Mark's gone in on his own to get it! All this needing to explain everything to justify it all, because she knows she'll get stick for it, 'cos you know that wasn't an essential journey for the whole family Charl. twit.

Reactions: 15
Sheā€™s filled a basket next to the side of her bed to ā€˜encourageā€™ her to ā€˜just chill.ā€™ Sheā€™s literally the biggest drip on Instagram. She needs an intervention.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.