Charlotte Louise Taylor #10 really misses her family but bumps into them all the time!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Get a bleeping grip Charl, YOU ARE SEEING THEM!!! You see or 'bump into them' all the bleeping time. I've seen my parents once this year! Yes once! I've never not seen them at Christmas, my whole life. I bloody miss them and my kids miss them. But you know what, I'm a grown up and I act like a grown up for my and my family's sake.
Stop acting like a bloody child and have a word with yourself.
Oh and you can duck off too with your patronising 'proud of you' bollocks.

Reactions: 17
She is so so privileged that her family all live nearby. For so many people they can’t just go and stand in the driveway and chat to family. I really wish she’d stop banging on about seeing them for chats etc, it’s a bit rubbish for those of us who have family a bit further away (for me it’s only 40 mins drive, but not okay under current lockdown restrictions).

Reactions: 13
She has really annoyed me now. Yapping again about missing the grandparents that she has seen on the regular, that have literally just been on her doorstep. Charlotte, you have NO IDEA what it's been like for some of us. I haven't seen my parents in 8 months yet, they only live half an hour away.My dad is extremely vulnerable. I didnt get Christmas with them, or my birthday, or his birthday, or my mums birthday. They've missed my kids birthdays. My dad had a hospital appointment next week, I usually take him to those, and we were actually excited for it, because it gave us an excuse to be together and now it's been cancelled 😔
So dry your eyes, you pathetic woman, you don't know how blessed you are.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’ve seen my mum once this year (on her doorstep) and my dad twice, once in the garden when things were a bit more relaxed and once on the doorstep. I had a baby 10 weeks ago and they haven’t even met her as haven’t seen my parents since Summer as they are high risk with existing health problems 😞 now I’m homeschooling my 5 year old with a newborn in tow. Not sure I’ll have a job after mat leave (I work in travel) and everything is a constant worry.
I don’t think she realises how lucky she is really and some of the things she puts on insta is so braggy and making me dislike her.

• Heart
Her daughter seems a natural on insta..... 😞 who does Daisy think she’s even talking to when she says ‘hello everyone’
The mind boggles.....

Reactions: 7
I find it really shocking that Daisy was ending her insta stories by putting her hand over the lens. She must have seen her mum do that soooooo many times, you know, because Charlotte films so much of their private life at home. It’s terribly sad that a 4 year old is mimicking her mother’s behaviour (talking to strangers online) and thinking it’s normal.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Get a bleeping grip Charl, YOU ARE SEEING THEM!!! You see or 'bump into them' all the bleeping time. I've seen my parents once this year! Yes once! I've never not seen them at Christmas, my whole life. I bloody miss them and my kids miss them. But you know what, I'm a grown up and I act like a grown up for my and my family's sake.
Stop acting like a bloody child and have a word with yourself.
Oh and you can duck off too with your patronising 'proud of you' bollocks.
Also crazy jealous that she still has grandparents at nearly 33, i'm the same age as her and mine have all passed aways yrs &yrs ago :(

• Sad
  • Heart
FFS is she doing the Brummymummyof2 hand pose? :sick:
Shark's gone on a run (bless him) and Charl's chuffed for him, and he works through lunch so that he can help her at night (well apart from the nights he fucks off for a run)! Give that fucker a medal for being the dad he should be from the bleeping room next door!!!!! Seriously? Is he running NASA or MI5 and is so important he couldn't possibly down tools and take a break and have a quick catch up with his family during the day?
Weird relationship if you ask me.

• Haha
I found it very uncomfortable there seeing a 4 year old in her pyjamas, ready for bed.... is nothing private? Why would you want strangers having this level of access to your children?

funny that we’ve been given a breakdown of what Mark does and how he helps out (helps out to take care of his own kids....) when we were only saying earlier how he doesn’t seem to do anything at home.......

But she doesn’t read this forum. No. Not at all....!

• Haha
FFS is she doing the Brummymummyof2 hand pose? :sick:
Shark's gone on a run (bless him) and Charl's chuffed for him, and he works through lunch so that he can help her at night (well apart from the nights he fucks off for a run)! Give that fucker a medal for being the dad he should be from the bleeping room next door!!!!! Seriously? Is he running NASA or MI5 and is so important he couldn't possibly down tools and take a break and have a quick catch up with his family during the day?
Weird relationship if you ask me.
No wonder he looks like such a miserable git, working through his lunch every day! Plus, what does she mean he does that so he can help her at night? Surely he'd still be finished by 5/6pm even if he did have a lunch?!

Reactions: 12
Daisy wanting to show off her pencilcase to complete strangers and saying bye, putting her hand over the camera at the end is so sad. Thats all the child knows- performing for the internet and ending vlogs.

• Sad
Daisy wanting to show off her pencilcase to complete strangers and saying bye, putting her hand over the camera at the end is so sad. Thats all the child knows- performing for the internet and ending vlogs.
It's shameful. That's all those kids know! Having a camera shoved in their faces is the norm in that family and when Daisy put her hand over the lense I was genuinely taken aback!

Reactions: 11
I found it very uncomfortable there seeing a 4 year old in her pyjamas, ready for bed.... is nothing private? Why would you want strangers having this level of access to your children?

funny that we’ve been given a breakdown of what Mark does and how he helps out (helps out to take care of his own kids....) when we were only saying earlier how he doesn’t seem to do anything at home.......

But she doesn’t read this forum. No. Not at all....!
I had a chuckle at the “Mark’s out on a run” comment!!! Yeah, you believe that Charl, you believe it!!!! One other thing that annoyed me was Bill & Daisy in the new extension chilling while she was chilling in the front room!!! There are no curtains or blinds at the bi-fold area so whose to say someone can’t come over her wall?? and see Children with no adult!! Maybe I’m just a worrier but my Parents didn’t chill or relax until we were all in bed ♥

I just meant unbelievable that she comments about that food box and she still flaunts her bulging fridge freezer and cupboards of never ending tins and non-perishable items when she knows so many families are struggling to provide food because of furlough or low income ♥

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I don't usually say much on these threads but I cannot bleeping deal with yet another insta post about this woman having an emotional breakdown when her whole family lives streets away, she is seeing them frequently and knows they are safe and well.

My whole family live in another country. I live alone here, I haven't seen my grandparents in 4 years, was meant to visit last year and COVID scuppered that and now it looks like I will lose them both before I can actually travel again. So just bleeping stop with the whining and maybe focus on cooking your children a wholesome lunch once in a while.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
No wonder he looks like such a miserable git, working through his lunch every day! Plus, what does she mean he does that so he can help her at night? Surely he'd still be finished by 5/6pm even if he did have a lunch?!
Yeah I am not entirely sure why he has to work through his lunch...especially now he’s at home so saving time on the commute etc...Charl I think he’s mugging you off and play his video games at lunch time. Also, wtf does he do to “help” in the evenings? (Also can we address the language of male partners “helping” in the house/with their own kids....🤨🤨🤨)

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Yeah I am not entirely sure why he has to work through his lunch...especially now he’s at home so saving time on the commute etc...Charl I think he’s mugging you off and play his video games at lunch time. Also, wtf does he do to “help” in the evenings? (Also can we address the language of male partners “helping” in the house/with their own kids....🤨🤨🤨)
Ugh yes I hate that language!

‘Helping’ would be Mark popping down during working hours to watch Stan while Charl did schoolwork with Daisy, or something. Not just him generally contributing to family life in the evening, after work. That’s just parenting! Wtf 😬

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.