Charlotte Louise Taylor #10 really misses her family but bumps into them all the time!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A reply to Tattle questioning her claims.
If youā€™re truly comfortable in your own skin then own it, Charlotte. Youā€™re not a size 12 or a 14. Itā€™s not body shaming to call you out on blatant lying.
No one cares what size you are. We care that you lie.

....and contorting yourself into unnatural positions to make yourself look slimmer really contradicts the statement youā€™re attempting to make.

View attachment 411635
Bet this is for engagement. AD coming tomorrow or sometime this week!!

WTF is the latest šŸ¤¬ essay about, the woe is me me me me post about her dealing with people fat shaming her, cue all the comments she will now get saying how gorgeous she is.
Well if she still tryā€™s to say sheā€™s a size 12 now we can DEFINITELY see sheā€™s not, that photo is probably photo shopped and that weird twisted pose to try to make herself look slimmer!
The thing I think with Charlotte is, she is never going to be a teeny tiny size 8, which she would love, to go with the teeny tiny cute voice she puts on and the girly laugh and the doe eyes.
Sheā€™s naturally quite a large frame and you canā€™t change your build. Which is fine by the way. As far as Iā€™m concerned thereā€™s nothing wrong with being a size 8 or a size 18. But until she accepts sheā€™s not a size 12! And being healthy and maybe losing a few pounds is all about just eating less and moving more sheā€™s never going to achieve what she wants.
She showed her ā€˜healthyā€™ snack box, and it was rammed, bloody hell if your trying to be healthy just have a piece of fruit or a yoghurt!!
lol has to laugh at your WTF is the latest essay about. Lol why does she write such long posts. I bet all this is for folk to comment and like and get her engagement up and out comes and AD. I have noticed most Instagram/you tubers do this just before an Ad so they can show huge engagement. They are so predictable lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Here we go, caption of her latest video... "we headed into Home Bargains at the end of last week as we were at Pets at Home nearby as we needed dog food." Another "essential" haul, was it Charl? Not content with dragging 3 kids around one shop, she had to drag them round a second :rolleyes:

Absolute kick in the teeth for all those people who are making the effort to meal plan properly, make food go further and only go out when needed.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Here we go, caption of her latest video... "we headed into Home Bargains at the end of last week as we were at Pets at Home nearby as we needed dog food." Another "essential" haul, was it Charl? Not just content with dragging 3 kids around one shop, she had to drag them round a second :rolleyes:

Absolute kick in the teeth for all those people who are making the effort to meal plan properly, make food go further and only go out when needed.
absolutely agree! Iā€™m 8 months pregnant and I am going out my way to keep everyone else and my self safe during this crappy time. I do a click and collect shop once a week because I can leave the house but would prefer to keep delivery slots for elderly/vulnerable. My partner works away and I prefer not to take my son into supermarkets unnecessarily. I know some parents have no choice but I drive so I feel I should do my bit. Charlotte is such a selfish twit, she has a drip of a husband who works from home so could easily look after the kids once a week while she gets the shopping. Or perhaps he could do the shopping on his own once a week, Iā€™m sure he isnā€™t chained to his desk! I wish Charlotte could see how selfish sheā€™s being but I very much doubt sheā€™ll change her ways.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Here we go, caption of her latest video... "we headed into Home Bargains at the end of last week as we were at Pets at Home nearby as we needed dog food." Another "essential" haul, was it Charl? Not content with dragging 3 kids around one shop, she had to drag them round a second :rolleyes:

She takes the piss. I plan the meals for our family of 4 and have a food delivery once a week. Of course thereā€™s the occasion something isnā€™t delivered or we run of fruit/milk etc, especially if thereā€™s a sub, but Iā€™ve tinned fruit and veg in as a back up and only rarely have to venture to the shop for missing/finished items. I appreciate that there are folks who are unable to afford a whole weeks shopping in one go and do have to make more than one shopping trip, but Charlotte does not fall into this category. She has a house better stocked than most shops and still fails to buy the required weekly amount of basics in one shop. I donā€™t know why she seems to find it so difficult?! Sheā€™s inept. And I donā€™t know why I let her wind me up so much, but she does šŸ˜”

Reactions: 12

Really cross about this. My life is so sad that I love a wander around wilkos. But I haven't been since just before Christmas and paid for a delivery of cleaning stuff a few weeks ago. I haven't been to bloody Home Bargains since September - just made do with what I can order online. I wouldn't dream of going and taking my 3 little ones. What a prat she is.

Reactions: 10
She spent the first 2 minutes of the video justifying why she took the kids and why they needed the dog food etc etc. Me thinks someone reads Tattle šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”

Reactions: 14
There was not a single essential item in that 'haul' (and I don't believe she didn't have any toilet roll left either). How many sweets and tit food did she buy? Seriously Charl, you took your three small children out on a completely unnecessary shopping trip in the middle of a pandemic for what? To show off again? For a trip out for them? Really? šŸ¤¬šŸ˜¤
And do yourself a favour, stop talking to your dog like it's a human because it makes you look ridiculous.

Reactions: 24
Not going to give her more "views" on utube. It really is unbelievable. I have 3 children and would not take them shopping. Not one or two or all three of them. Its unnecessary and so selfish. Unless of course you are a single parent taking your children to get essentials.
There is no need to take your children to browse around the shops!! My goodness if I did this, I would feel so bad - not film it and tell everyone. Shows how absolutely fake she is.
She is not a "good egg "after all !!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Not going to give her more "views" on utube. It really is unbelievable. I have 3 children and would not take them shopping. Not one or two or all three of them. Its unnecessary and so selfish. Unless of course you are a single parent taking your children to get essentials.
There is no need to take your children to browse around the shops!! My goodness if I did this, I would feel so bad - not film it and tell everyone. Shows how absolutely fake she is.
She is not a "good egg "after all !!!!!
Iā€™m a single mum, I have three children and we have been out ONCE in January and that was because we couldnā€™t get a home delivery! I think it says it all Charl

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Seriously what part of STAY AT HOME does this idiot not understand? Why does the daft plumb keep taking her kids out to the shops? Those kids do not need to be going into bleeping home bargains or anywhere else. Leave them at home!!!!! What is wrong with her?!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Seriously what part of STAY AT HOME does this idiot not understand? Why does the daft plumb keep taking her kids out to the shops? Those kids do not need to be going into bleeping home bargains or anywhere else. Leave them at home!!!!! What is wrong with her?!
What on earth do channel mum think of this? Donā€™t they have any values as a business that they require their ā€œtalentā€ to adhere to - such as not breaking the law?! Unbelievable. Or are CM putting such pressure on influencers that they feel they need to break the law to browse Home Bargains with three children to buy tat and make a youtube video to remain relevant/fulfil their contractual obligations. If so - SHAME ON THEM. I feel like reporting this clear rule break (broadcast to tens of thousands) to the police because Charlotte clearly needs some external guidance on her legal obligations and some assistance on understanding her moral ones and she sure as hell isnā€™t getting it from Channel Mum

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What on earth do channel mum think of this? Donā€™t they have any values as a business that they require their ā€œtalentā€ to adhere to - such as not breaking the law?! Unbelievable. Or are CM putting such pressure on influencers that they feel they need to break the law to browse Home Bargains with three children to buy tat and make a youtube video to remain relevant/fulfil their contractual obligations. If so - SHAME ON THEM. I feel like reporting this clear rule break (broadcast to tens of thousands) to the police because Charlotte clearly needs some external guidance on her legal obligations and some assistance on understanding her moral ones and she sure as hell isnā€™t getting it from Channel Mum
Channel Mum donā€™t care about anything or anyone. They are completely unscrupulous and all they care about is making money. She wonā€™t be getting any guidance from them nor will they care a damn what sheā€™s doing or if anyone complains about her.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Channel Mum donā€™t care about anything or anyone. They are completely unscrupulous and all they care about is making money. She wonā€™t be getting any guidance from them nor will they care a damn what sheā€™s doing or if anyone complains about her.
I know they couldnā€™t give a crap about any of getting covid and dying but I would have thought they would have been bothered about their brand being brought into disrepute

Reactions: 4
I've just watched the home bargains haul..
God this woman is such a sad act. I can't believe I used to enjoy her videos.
I know we are in lockdown but she seriously needs to get a life and new friends/interests.

I ate chewits as a kid as well but I wouldn't get excited if I saw them in the shop because it means my kids can eat what I ate as a kid!?
She always talks about herself like she's 70 years old.. "ooh I ate dairylee dunkers as a kid ..so funny seeing my kids eat the same things I did. You'd think these things would change"
Give me STRENGTH. šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„

Reactions: 12
This woman needs to get a grip. The ironing board writes on a banana and sheā€™s fawning over him for it. She is insufferable.

13D4B6FA-F729-45E0-AF08-EF23D505D585.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.