Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

reader87123

VIP Member
NOT EVERY FUCKING THING IN YOUR LIFE NEEDS TO BE PUBLISHED ONLINE, YOU MASSIVE OVERSHARING, CHILD-EXPLOTING DRIP! SO OBSESSED WITH PUTTING EVERYTHING OUT THERE... WHY THE FUCK DO YOU THINK ANYONE CARES? HONEST TO GOD!!!!!!! 🤯

Whew.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Oh God, the face palming I'm doing right now. Our Char just shared a message from a follower about how Daisy wearing her glasses helped her little one, the next story is of Daisy doing her schoolwork WITHOUT her glasses. Easy know she doesn't encourage her to wear hers. Actually, whatever's happened to her own glasses? Didn't she make a big deal about getting/wearing them to help Daisy adjust to hers?
Mark probably rolled them down the stairs....

• Haha
Reactions: 21

snickerdoodle

VIP Member
Sadly I feel that post is more about jumping on the influencer self-love bandwagon and getting lots of likes and engagement rather than actual self love.

Reactions: 20

Thecatgotthecream

Does anyone else think it’s insane to be just starting a film with a 4 year old at 8pm on a Sunday / well any night actually. 4 year olds should be well asleep by 8pm / she’s absolutely crazy and clearly had a few too many wines no doubt. Would also never in a million years give my 4 year old a lolly and certainly not a blue one. At bedtime

• Wow

Scotblock

VIP Member
When she goes on about Bill having to go to his Dad’s I will be honest I always think she chose to leave him so essentially she knew what that entailed. She’s coming off like a spoiled brat that doesn’t want to share her toys! Also she should be extremely thankful Bill’s dad see’s him and that they share a wonderful father and son relationship as some poor kids don’t get that. She seriously needs to stop saying things like that and shut up.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Twopenniesworth

VIP Member
It so strange isn’t it. I’d never put on my Facebook status that I’ve come on my period and I only have friends and family on there. It’s very odd to announce it to 40 thousand people 🤔

Lou23

I do not understand why anyone would put their flowers or anything else on their hob unless you’re using it to cook. It’s highly irresponsible and extremely dangerous. Anyone can accidentally leave it on. I’m saying this as the partner of a fireman but surely it’s just common sense and basic fire safety! I don’t think I’ve ever got flowers and though ooh they would look lovely on my Bosch hobs 🤦‍♀️ what happened to just putting them in a good old window sill or table?! The mind boggles with these “influencers”

• Haha
I've just realised my post with the screenshots of her tying herself in knots only uploaded the pictures not my comments 🤦🏼‍♀️
But you've all pretty much covered my point anyway 😂 she just doesn't get what she's done at all, I never thought of Charlotte as being thick, but she really must be simple to not see what she's done and keep on digging herself in to a hole!
I’m not sure she is thick. More very very entitled and fuming at having that entitlement challenged, thank you very much. Charlotte is special. Her children are special. Mark is certainly very, very special. This should be recognised and certainly not challenged. Along with the fact that everything is just that bit harder for Charlotte who also happens to be that bit nicer than the rest of us as she really really tries.....etc etc etc blah blah blah. also, presumably there is some kind of algorithm on YouTube that means she needs to upload regularly to get views. There are only so many grocery hauls that the super fans will watch and nobody really cared about the dog. Charlotte needed to get out to B&M for some new content and she was getting chewits, dammit. The fact that she could have helped (and certainly didn’t hinder) passing on a lethal virus is neither here nor there when you’ve spent the best part of 5 years displaying your shopping weekly, over-sharing your family and getting your bits out for live birth videos. Priorities, people - that hard work isn’t going to waste !

Last edited:
  • Heart

Whythough

Chatty Member
Anyone seen her insta story? Her 'pal' paid her a visit to see how she's doing? I'm sorry but as a nurse i find this infuriating. Yes you and your 'pal' may survive covid but any other serious illness that requires an intensive care bed you may not if there aren't any beds due to people like her and her 'pal' thinking the rules dont apply to them.

• Angry
  • Wow

Plagueemmi

1F288F3C-C5BF-4260-A295-766246A716A8.jpeg

my eyes legitimately hurt from how hard I rolled them, especially at that last bit. Do shut the eff up Charlotte 😐

• Sick
I don't usually say much on these threads but I cannot fucking deal with yet another insta post about this woman having an emotional breakdown when her whole family lives streets away, she is seeing them frequently and knows they are safe and well.

My whole family live in another country. I live alone here, I haven't seen my grandparents in 4 years, was meant to visit last year and COVID scuppered that and now it looks like I will lose them both before I can actually travel again. So just fucking stop with the whining and maybe focus on cooking your children a wholesome lunch once in a while.

• Heart
  • Sad

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
What in the name of fuck was that chicken potato thing all about???!!!!

no one cares where you get your bloody batteries from.... or that they are for hearing aids..... literally no one cares. Bore off. Also, no one cares that you’ve been on a forum talking to someone with sticklers..... we know you have “the syndrome” but it’s not remotely interesting!!!!! Again. Bore off.

rewarding herself with alcohol after 5 days.....! Ayeeeeee slimming world is going to go oh so well.......

Everything with her is just a brag isn’t it - ohhhh look at all the cleaning ive done/look at the food I’ve made/look at the alcohol I’m having/look how amazing I think i am... it’s just so dull.

• Heart

Harpyharpyunder

Hol up a sec - just watched her last what I eat in a day video and she gives the kids breakfast, monitors them all school day and gives them lunch (however gross their lunch might be), then looks after them after school and does the dog walk and cooks and gives them dinner....what exactly does Mark do??

Surely he could get up with them in the morning, or give them lunch when he’s on his lunch break or something ?!

I get that her ‘job’ is not really a high pressure job, just ads etc but that’s still time consuming and guessing she’s the higher earning which brings in its own pressure and he just seems like a dead weight!! Does he ever do anything for her apart from making her a chicken burger once every six months

Theyeahyeahs

Fly where exactly ? To school or their bedrooms maybe ? The garden or the field lmao that’s pretty much where they have been for years wait up she must mean their free holiday silly me 🙄
Feel she has been trying to make out of late that she was this sociable adventurer before COVID? She seldom went out with friends and don’t think went beyond Europe other than that Disney freebie.

Shark is a Front End Developer, I’m not familiar with IT stuff so not sure what that involves. Sad that I know and remember that, but she is such an oversharer I know exactly where he works, lives, his kids names and birthdays, the colour of his underpants hanging on the washing line, and his place of birth (big up Preston) even though the guy is a complete stranger!